• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

MacD

Banned via Administration
Holy ****.
Last night we were a group of 4. The random 5th picks Akali. I ask in chat if I can have Akali. He locks in. So I just pick Vayne because I felt like giving her a shot. I should've gone Cho though. :p

I was about to dodge, but I decided I'd rather torture myself, I guess. So we get into game and the guy says "First time Akali, what do I buy?".

So I ****ing lose it, recover, and then I tell him to buy boots and pots. He asked what pots are. So I explained that to him.

Then he [and by extension, I] kept feeding the lane because he didn't know what he was doing, and neither did I. Then around the 15 minute mark, he hadn't even started his Rylai's, and he only had one of her passives up. I tell him to buy a doran's blade and build Rylais, but I managed to avoid drinking bleach long enough to get a surrender as soon as 20 minutes hit.

:| The guy then proceeded to tell me that Akali sucks and doesn't do any damage, and that the two of us were made for each other. Like, wtf?

-DD
omg, i was about to kill all of you that game, i try to like not get mad overall, but those last couple games just made me so mad

i think i lost it when spife was mad about us not going to dragon even though i saw 2 people return to bot. after that, there was no way to be happy, especially that last game

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
omg, i was about to kill all of you that game, i try to like not get mad overall, but those last couple games just made me so mad

i think i lost it when spife was mad about us not going to dragon even though i saw 2 people return to bot. after that, there was no way to be happy, especially that last game
I gg'd when I was locked out of Akali.
I double gg'd when he asked how to build her.

:[ Sorry~
-DD

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
god cait is such a beast, or maybe im the beast lmao.

after raging and being called a terrible tank as shen, i go cait. our nunu jungling, im soloing. it's a 2v1 top, me cait vs a vayne and malphite. within the first 7 mins i get 4 kills. it was ****.

too bad my teamates decided to focus the tank later in game and we end up losing.

EDIT: SOLO QUEUE

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
Best LoL moment of recent memory. I play counter-jungle Nunu and totally screw up the other guy's jungle. He starts raging in all-chat so I say "You should rage quit." And then he does.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
god cait is such a beast, or maybe im the beast lmao.

after raging and being called a terrible tank as shen, i go cait. our nunu jungling, im soloing. it's a 2v1 top, me cait vs a vayne and malphite. within the first 7 mins i get 4 kills. it was ****.

too bad my teamates decided to focus the tank later in game and we end up losing.

EDIT: SOLO QUEUE
I also discovered today that with a good teammate she can be a pretty good defender in Draft Racing. Traps and Net es #1

safehaven

Banned via Warnings
i love it when i see someone in tribunal who has a bunch of zeals and swiftness boots

like they cant even feed correctly... so sad

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
so have u guys pardonded any1 yet?

it seems every case i review, they need a punish lol
Not a single pardon from me yet. Theres been a couple of games that I might pardon, but then the other games from the player are so bad that they make up for it. League of Greifersssss

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I pardon someone just about every time I get on that thing.

Usually it's because the guy was cursing or he was feeding- without any indication that it was intentional. There's only so much a chat log and score can tell you. >_>

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I've pardoned one person. It was pretty obvious he was a foreigner and when he'd get upset b/c his team would start losing or something he'd just call someone a noob a few times. Nothing major.

john!

Smash Hero
i've wanted to be able to pardon someone so i can feel like i'm not a total sadist

but every case i get is just obvious punish lol

my rule is that if they rage worse than my worst raging, then i punish

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I won 6 straight.

Then I lost 3 straight.

I didn't suddenly get bad.

matchmaking is infuriating. I was noct just now and this vayne was mid. at 18 minutes she had 17 creep kills. bottom lane was taric/sion, and they fed. I don't know how you feed with that lane but they did. I started out 4-1 but we got steamrolled anyways. I ended up with 159 cs or soemthing. the entire rest of my team had under 60 cs at 30 minutes. I don't know how that's possible.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
If you won 6 straight and then lost three, I wouldn't be complaining about the three unless you admit the 6 wins were also lopsided matchmaking failures.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I won 6 straight.

Then I lost 3 straight.

I didn't suddenly get bad.

matchmaking is infuriating. I was noct just now and this vayne was mid. at 18 minutes she had 17 creep kills. bottom lane was taric/sion, and they fed. I don't know how you feed with that lane but they did. I started out 4-1 but we got steamrolled anyways. I ended up with 159 cs or soemthing. the entire rest of my team had under 60 cs at 30 minutes. I don't know how that's possible.
How many times did you die to creeps in the jungle, though? :p

EDIT: Zac, I'm pretty sure that's the Chinese art.

Kleeck

Smash Apprentice
I pardon someone just about every time I get on that thing.

Usually it's because the guy was cursing or he was feeding- without any indication that it was intentional. There's only so much a chat log and score can tell you. >_>
Really? Almost ALL of mine have been a massive amount of deaths WITH an admission of feeding in some form or the other. I've been LOVING punishing these kids!

Outside of this scenario it's some kid spamming something profane in chat.

I did have ONE guy in nine reviews that I was on the fence with. He was super rude/annoying but was playing right build-wise and his scores reflected some competent thought. Got eight games in and all of his /ALL harassing and trolling, (Which is almost enough for me to punish these days. Almost.), turned into racial slurs. That made it easy, if not slightly more time consuming to drop the hammer.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
kankle [All] [01:14:12]: you are ****ing awful cass
kankle [All] [01:14:14]: l2p ffs
kankle [All] [01:14:17]: lololol
kankle [All] [01:14:19]: LOLOLOLRJGJNKERGM
kankle [All] [01:14:20]: EGRERGER
kankle [All] [01:14:20]: ERGe
kankle [All] [01:14:21]: rGe
kankle [All] [01:14:21]: Ger
kankle [All] [01:14:21]: #5tg
kankle [01:14:22]: H$
kankle [All] [01:14:32]: HEY RIOT PLS BAN ME U ****ING AWFUKL COMPANY
kankle [All] [01:14:39]: HEY RIOT I ****ED UR MOM IN THE *** TILL SHE DIED
kankle [All] [01:14:52]: ban me u ****ing *******

___

kankle [09:03:56]: SERIOUSLY LEAVE
kankle [09:04:05]: WOW U ARE A HUGE FLAMING *** ******
BluJ [09:04:17]: your the one on fire
kankle [09:04:23]: YOU'RE U ****TARD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
intentionally being rude and flaming people is "worthy of punishment" if you read the rules.

Top Bottom