• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goodbye, Sticky thread, Gaithersburg, MD, Oct 17 2009

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
lol at the amount of money matches to be played

anyway

PT all day this tourney....nigahz aint ready for this squirtle (and maybe a little Kirby)

FOR THE PEOPLE WHO WANT THERE MATCHES UPLOADED

1. save the replays i don't like ustream's horrible quality for replays + if people are talking about irrelevant stuff while the match is going on

2.my recording day is sunday so if you don't see it that sunday you will see it next sunday (I work all week)

3. DO NOT BUG ME ON AIM ABOUT UPLOADING YOUR VIDS (ESPECIALLY IF YOU DIDNT SAVE THE REPLAY LIKE I ASKED)

pretty ready for this tourney but not to actually win it...just to hang out and ****

Zucco

Smash Master
Add takeo to this list for $5 if you can??

Zucco I hope you come to this too.. hope we face each other in pools again
don't worry I'll be there. I need to prove myself in md/va. Last time I didnt do too good =/

*goes to learn Falco for d3 matchup*

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Add takeo to this list for $5 if you can??

Zucco I hope you come to this too.. hope we face each other in pools again
If I win one of my other MM's, then I'll play you. Only if though, because I've been wanting to play you for a while now.

JJ, $2 MM, ROB vs G&W? lmao

Triangle.
Same as Takeover. Wait and see if I win a MM first, then come talk to me.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
My MM List:

Inui - ROB vs Snake $5
Phil - ROB vs D3 $5
Ben - ROB vs w/e $3
Pink Fresh - ROB vs Lucas $2
Lil B - ROB vs Mk $5
O_O. Add me. Your pick: Mk, Wolf, Rob ditto, or Fox? 3 bucks.

jj wanna do a ROB vs DK money match for $5? :D

also, anyone else MM?
Wolf vs Lucario. 3 dollar MM. Bring it June.

And Atomsk/Candy Wolf ditto MM? 5 bucks.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
I welcome all to take on my Samus. Use anyone except: D3, space animals (CF excluded), Olimar (NO ~PS~, NO.) Unless you want to MM my Sheik with those characters. (Still no to you, ~PS~.)

$2 MMs. Will take on first 10 contenders! (You may MM me up to two times, different characters both times.)

Let the games begin.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Lil B, MK dittos. 5 buxx.
I am bad at mk dittos or i would

I welcome all to take on my Samus. Use anyone except: D3, space animals (CF excluded), Olimar (NO ~PS~, NO.) Unless you want to MM my Sheik with those characters. (Still no to you, ~PS~.)

$2 MMs. Will take on first 10 contenders! (You may MM me up to two times, different characters both times.)

Let the games begin.
I will mm your samus with my mk 2 bucks

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
mms

Just another warning- you all who are planning a boat load of mms- you'll need to do most of these before we begin the tournament (10-11am or so.) If we have time left over you can do it then as well. Just don't mm during tourney, or I won't hesitate to dq you.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

Let the games begin.
**** you said no space animals. :bee:

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master

Let the games begin.
Uhh

I'll MM you vs both.

hmm.
Marth vs Samus $2
and
ICs ZSS vs Sheik. $2

jjvirus

Smash Champion
jj wanna do a ROB vs DK money match for $5? :D
O_O. Add me. Your pick: Mk, Wolf, Rob ditto, or Fox? 3 bucks.
Same thing I said to Bionic and Takeover applies to you guys.

I doubt I'm even going to get all these MMs done because of all the offers I have made/taken. If there are TVs open I'll be glad to, but looking at how many MMs are going to happen, I doubt I'll even get the 5 I have set to happen. Someone bring a setup for MMs. :(

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Korn, I want a rematch MM. Samus v. MK? $2
Junebug, Samus v. DK? $2
Lobos, Samus v. TL? $2

Current MMs:
Inui
Samus v. Ike $5 (He gets a $5 MM 'cause he's not of our region)
lil_b
Samus v. MK $2
EE
Sheik v. D3 $2
Pink Fresh
Samus v. Marth $2
Sheik v. ZSS $2

Please arrive promptly as well, or we won't get our MMs. I will not do them during tourney. (No worries though, tourney's not going to start on time, we've got at least 1.5 hours to do our MMs. lol)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
No idea, do you want to play in the tourney? Registration will be finished after 11am cutoff and we'll begin right after. Don't assume we're not going to start on time, I take offense to that especially as hard as I work to do it.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
No idea, do you want to play in the tourney? Registration will be finished after 11am cutoff and we'll begin right after. Don't assume we're not going to start on time, I take offense to that especially as hard as I work to do it.
Noid seems like an angry critic
Is that a threat? lolumad

All I'm saying is that I've never been to a tournament that's started on time. Smash or otherwise. Unless it was ALL pre-registration. The best was like 15-30 min late (which is reasonable, since it's not pre-register and a lot of ppl will probably show up). Or, worse, the tournament started on time but the seeding was terribad.

I do truly hope that it starts on time. Of course I want to play tourney, that's a ******** question to ask. But get real. If you wanted to start on time, you should tell people to show up two hours before beginning, not one. 'Cause brackets don't take 10 minutes to make, especially when you don't know who/when they show up.

But it's whatever, you're the TO. Just expect people to be late. And follow through with DQ/not letting them in, no matter who they are, instead of re-doing the brackets, then going all mad at people like me who say tournaments don't start on time. Don't just spout it in the thread and then change your mind when the time comes. lol

Plus:
Please arrive promptly as well, or we won't get our MMs. I will not do them during tourney.
I am in full support of your tourney. I'm just being realistic of other people's actions. Kudos to you working hard. Did not mean to insult.

GaNoN-SpaM!

Smash Cadet
Ganon is the best character in the game.. i plan to show you all that =P
bloodynite if you come ganon dittos ? :)

takeover and i are teaming for this ;)
ganon/snake what what?

cant wait to brawl you fellas some more with ganon hehe
(btw this is 23% if nobody knew lol)

Top Bottom