• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good S*** German 3, Don't Go Down There Jeff! 2 ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFAT

Smash Ace
I'm not a member of West Coast, but as a Melee fan I definitely want this tournament to steer away from May 28-29. Zenith is on the same weekend and has already garnered interest from some western players like Eggz and Axe, so why create a conflict of interest. The month of June looks pretty open for a regional or even pseudo-national. Just my two cents, JB.
Would you come to this if it was in June?

Are you going to Genesis?

I'm curious because I want to play you.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
I'm not a member of West Coast, but as a Melee fan I definitely want this tournament to steer away from May 28-29. Zenith is on the same weekend and has already garnered interest from some western players like Eggz and Axe, so why create a conflict of interest. The month of June looks pretty open for a regional or even pseudo-national. Just my two cents, JB.
it's not going to be the 28th. i just have it up there for consistency of numbering the dates.

Shroomed

Smash Master
hmm, who should i team with for this

and im ****in winning zac

and you are all *****es for calling me that

GroovyGreenHat

Smash Cadet

I'm out of town on the 28th and 29th.

I'll be busy graduating on the 11th and 12th.

That said, I might not even be able to make it for the 5th, but that's still my vote. For what my vote is worth.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
it's not going to be the 28th. i just have it up there for consistency of numbering the dates.
I see. Glad to see you lookin out for the national scene, good **** JB.

Would you come to this if it was in June?

Are you going to Genesis?

I'm curious because I want to play you.
I'm flattered you want to play me and kinda surprised you even know who I am, haha. I personally can't make it to GSG3, so that vote I gave was as a Melee fan, not an attendee. Undecided on Genesis, I'd love to go but I'm unable to make plans yet.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
Have you thought about making this a one day tourny? I dunno if it's something good or bad, just tossing it out there maybe you'll have more flexability on the date or something. I'm down for the earliest date.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
so cal where you at?

if 3 is the best for socal it's happening then.

the tournament name has been decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom