• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Golden Sun: The Lost Age (of) Mafia -Game Over! Indy Alex wins!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
First, paragraph is legit.

Second paragraph is terrible and ruins the first paragraph because it removes all commitment to the read.

Third paragraph is hella legit. Adum probably has the single worst post in the game sans that miller crumb. However, I don't like the stress that pregame means nothing.

Fourth paragraph is dumb as ****. Shots at Gheb for no better reason than to empty chambers in his revolver.

I haven't had an issue with any of his other posts that I remember. This is the one that comes to mind when I think of WL. Overall, I don't like him, but at the moment, I would much rather kill Kev or kill Kantrip. If Kantrip flips scum, look at Laundry. If Kantrip flips town, look at Adum.
This post is odd from a scum perspective.

While I know both Laundry and Ryker bus if you mess up, I'm not certain this is a bus here over hard analysis.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
This post is odd from a scum perspective.

While I know both Laundry and Ryker bus if you mess up, I'm not certain this is a bus here over hard analysis.

Where in that post is there a bus? There is subtle distancing, but not enough to put WL in garbage positioning. Why couldn't this be a scum play?

So Kantrip when you said, my role isn't very good anyways, you thought Self watcher was that worthless?

How does this question find scum...?

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
RR, if Ryker doesn't claim soon, you're going to have to spill the beans if you actually need to put information on the table because it would be entirely counter intuitive for myself or riddick to claim before he does. Although, I kinda doubt my claim makes any kind of difference, but I'll keep it to myself just in case.

I have no qualms sticking to the Tuesday 6:00PM deadline, but waiting around forever is just dumb when he's clearly not claiming in the thread when he goes on Smashboards.

@Mod - Please prod Ryker.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Should just have everyone else claim except Ryu.

Ryker isnt' liable to post if he's not here on weekends.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Okay, claims.

I'm Felix. I'm a Venus adept. I have two abilities.

The second one is a passive called Hero. I can live through one night kill, but it warns me that it can't stop everything. I assume this means I'm bulletproof to one mafia and I'll bet you $20 that Swiss had the same ability for the other. I don't know which it would be. The mafia from Felix's game is dead so maybe it was them or maybe he can only be killed by them. That, or there is a strongman.

The initial one is called Move. It has one use that I have expended. It moves a target player behind another target player, causing all actions that would target them to target the other and it moves first in NAR short of a theoretical roleblocker. I know because I ******* at Raz until he told me. I used it to move Swiss behind Frozenflame on N2. I wouldn't be surprised if Swiss had its twin.

Now, back to reading.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Hmm inferno trying to kill Swiss makes more sense than trying to kill me.

And it would explain FF's death moreso.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
Ok, since Ryker is claimed, Furio is up next. I'm ready to claim after that. I promise to clear some stuff up with my claim, so the sooner we get to it, the better.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I didn't want either of them to die, but if I had to pick one, it would be FF.

That was the best league game, I have ever seen. NK Inc is my new favorite player ever.

I'll keep checking this between games until the set is over.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
Alright. We're Piers, Town Commuter. Mercury Adept.

We're a certain type of Commuter; for now, I'll say that we can't commute on consecutive nights. The ability is called "Avoid." Avoid makes us invulnerable to ALL night actions. We have not used the ability yet because we've had no reason to use it thus far (we didn't feel that we'd be targeted by NKs, nor did we feel it necessary to potentially block investigatives.)

This is the reason why I've taken issue with the TCat slot, but I suppose it's not implausible that TCat can't be NK'd if she can still be targeted by other abilities. Just feels a little chunky I guess.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
Now for the moment we've all been waiting for!

We are Bunza, Town Caravaner

Essentially, the caravaner is a busdriver. We choose 2 targets, and we replace them with each other in night action resolution.

Night 1, we chose IR and Inferno. At the time we had no issues with Gheb's play (he didn't become a suspicion of ours until D2), and we thought townGheb might be a likely target for NAs. Orbo didn't like Inferno, so we wanted any bad stuff that might happen to Gheb to happen to Inferno instead. (imagine how foolish we felt when D2 we figured out that the 2 of them were probably aligned with one another, and we had essentially done nothing useful)

Night 2, we chose Rake and FrozenFlame. We assumed there to be a doc on S&C, so we opted to protect the other likely town target of the night, Rake. We were confident in being able to bring Inferno down via lynch the following day, so we opted to remove a question mark from the picture instead. We chose FF. We succeeded.

Night 3, we chose Red Ryu and Ryker. We had considered opting for another protection attempt for Rake, but thought him being targeted a second time unlikely. I decided that it was possible that scum may decide that Ryu's false claim of investigator was not false at all, and that he was simply trying to shake off NK attempts after having been successful. So my hope was that a NK might be going Ryu's way that we could point to another question mark instead, Ryker. Not so successful this time around.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Mia mercury adapt.

In the beginning I was a one shot doctor, but I was told while I could not be role locked someone could "pierce" mt action.

N1 I didn't use it.

Then the Mercury lighthouse being lit happened.

N2 I got a new PM telling me my one shot ply changed into pure ply. Making it limitless, but it roleblock my target as well.

N2 and N3 I protected Swiss and Adumb.

If you read back I made this very apparent with my deal with Swiss on D2and D3. He instantly picked up what I told him. Telling me I was like a siren, it was blatantly obvious to him.

So if Ryker did push Swiss back behind FF. but FF was bus driven so I was jailing Rake it seems N2.

N3 I had to have been shot through via strongman, I forgot when this day started I couldn't be role locked.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
Thought it over. All I'll say WRT the lighting of the Mercury house is that our ability changed; we attained no new abilities. It probably isn't hard to figure out how our role could have changed though. :p

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
There was a change. Not entirely certain if it's wise to elaborate on it at this point in time. But yes, there was a change.
^That.
Thought it over. All I'll say WRT the lighting of the Mercury house is that our ability changed; we attained no new abilities. It probably isn't hard to figure out how our role could have changed though. :p
^Also that.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Is a lighthouse lit every time a scum dies?

Do town adepts get improvements of their roles if their lighthouse is lit?

Am I understanding how this seems to be working properly?

Top Bottom