• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Golden Sun: The Lost Age (of) Mafia -Game Over! Indy Alex wins!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
@Rake: Not incorrect, you read the votecount wrong. That was your vote on him, not his vote on you.​
Votecount 1.3​
1. Inferno3044
2. WashedLaundry BSL: KevinM
3. Red Ruy: Potassium > WashedLaundry
4. Scylla & Charybdis (adumbrodeus/Swiss hydra): WL > KevinM > WL
5. KevinM: Rake > WL > Potassium
6. Anomandaris_Rake: Furio Tigre > Inferno > FF > BSL
7. traveling cat: KevinM
8. Potassium: IR > KevinM > Rid****ulous
9. Furio Tigre (BarDulL/Nabe): S&C
10. Inglorious ******* (JTB/Gheb_01): Potassium > BSL
11. Boatchouli (Ryker/Moth): KevinM
12. Rid****ulous (PJB/Orbo): Potassium > Potassium > Potassium > Furio
13. Frozenflame751: IR
Current Count:
BSL (4): Red Ryu, S&C, Rake, Inglorious *******
Potassium (1): KevinM
KevinM (1) : Boatchouli
Furio Tigre (1): Rid****ulous
Scylla & Charybdis (1): Furio Tigre
Rid***ulous (1): Potassium
Not Voting: Frozenflame751, Inferno3044
Deadline is Saturday, April 27th at 11:59 PM AST!

With 13 alive, 7 to lynch!

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
ewwwww replacements grosssss

Vote: BSL

pretty down to make this slot claim. thatll get him into the game real quick

gotta get dat info injection and squeeze dat runnin scum

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Inglorious ******* needs to get active or replace.
Tcat also.

BSL/WL slot will die toDay.
As I read up I'm curious as to why you call out IR and not Ryker's hydra as it hasn't posted in considerable time either, keep in mind I have to read through all of yesterday and today but I know IR has posted in that timeframe, not so sure about Ryker

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Hi how's it going

Just finished reading. I didn't like Kantrip at all, but then after he started explaining his stuff, I felt like it was the same viewpoint I always had when I made a post that got misconstrued.

Kantrip's back to null or something

Ridick needs to be lynched though.

Kevin's posts need to get better I think. Doesn't really seem like he's playing the game. Not a scumtell though, he does this all the time. I just want him to actually play the game.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
^ same applies to kantrip and rake. I see a lot of "cuz bad reaction lol" and "cuz hydra johns" but nothing that actually explains why it would be scum motivated. Make your case. There's nothing we've done that's scummy, you guys are just being dumb.

Scylla & Charybdis

Smash Journeyman
Gheb and JTB both agreed that they don't care about adum's opinions. If he's resolute Kantip's town then he should point out where IR's arguments have failed or stfu and let you do the work. Especially the connection between Kantrip and Laundry, you have gone in depth on it yourself.
Now now, don't try to hydra split.

ewwwww replacements grosssss

Vote: BSL

pretty down to make this slot claim. thatll get him into the game real quick

gotta get dat info injection and squeeze dat runnin scum
Dislike

As I read up I'm curious as to why you call out IR and not Ryker's hydra as it hasn't posted in considerable time either, keep in mind I have to read through all of yesterday and today but I know IR has posted in that timeframe, not so sure about Ryker
Because, my naive friend, Ryker is the only player capable of contesting thread ownership with me. An active Ryker may damage my ability to swing lynches I believe are good. Plus, Ryker has more class than to lurk, we both believe it's the weakest form of scum play.

Did I mention Doc on me? Doc on me.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Earning the hydra name I see, we're not lynching Kantrip unless you can provide a solid reason that he's scum and not simply being dumb.
Don't see why I should give him the benefit of doubt here. Kantrip has proven already that he's not dumb in previous games and scummy behavior remains scummy. You're the one who has to point out the town intent behind the things I read him as scum for.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
Furio's attacking swiss/adum over basically nothing. Stuff on PG 14 doesn't steer me away here, but we'll see where it goes.
Dislike bolded, it's basically using being a hydra to justify change in reads.
It's me saying I have a different read then PJB and working on explaining to him why.
The push on you by washed. Gotta run atm, but don't think it's bussing.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I've already laid out what it is I feel.

I'm waiting on your interactions / posts to change my mind. They haven't yet.

Would still prefer WashedBSLaundry though

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Furio, I already laid out what made me feel like Ridick was being calculated.

Are you even really reading ?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
^ same applies to kantrip and rake. I see a lot of "cuz bad reaction lol" and "cuz hydra johns" but nothing that actually explains why it would be scum motivated. Make your case. There's nothing we've done that's scummy, you guys are just being dumb.
Hydra johns and the bad reaction. I'd lynch you just off hydra johns though. I think it's scummy. I always have. Hydra johns are ridiculous, and well... Look at that hydra name.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Oh, and I forgot to mention that I stopped reading FT's posts. They're too hard for me to read.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
1. Inferno3044: null
3. Red Ruy: Town
4. Scylla & Charybdis (adumbrodeus/Swiss hydra): Town
5. KevinM: Null
6. Anomandaris_Rake: Town
7. traveling cat: Null
8. Potassium: town
9. Furio Tigre (BarDulL/Nabe): ???
10. Inglorious ******* (JTB/Gheb_01): null
11. Boatchouli (Ryker/Moth): Null
12. Rid****ulous (PJB/Orbo): Scum
13. Frozenflame751: Null

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I want to point out there is something about TC's catch-up summary that irks me.. I can't quite put my finger on it but I just don't see town intent.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
"Because, my naive friend, Ryker is the only player capable of contesting thread ownership with me. An active Ryker may damage my ability to swing lynches I believe are good. Plus, Ryker has more class than to lurk, we both believe it's the weakest form of scum play."

We're not playing the game this way anymore.

Sorry it's not how I roll.

Now, do me a favor. How do you feel about TC's catch-up. Does it seem off to you?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
There is no "we" - you never were.

I see nothing particularly telling.

Explain what 'irks' you or don't. Don't fish.
I'm gonna drop the first part because you're just going to be an insufferable PoS about this when you haven't earned it in my eyes.

It just seems too guarded, it's to many nulls and not a whole lot of game analysis. It also conveniently came right after Inferno had brought up the fact that he also had voted my slot with little/no reasoning and wasn't getting called out on it to the extent that Kantplay was.

He then disappeared right after a few people were like, oh yeah ok there that is. He hasn't posted since.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Rehearsal in 10 minutes. I'm not lurking. I said I would be gone Friday night and all of Saturday and I ended up being very busy Sunday. I have a recital coming this Friday and right now that's my main focus. I'll be back on later today.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Ohohoho this is rich. Where do you see "cuz bad reaction lol" and "cuz hydra johns"? I can pull up very real very good points that are not those (I don't think those have even been used). Failing to acknowledge that you've been scummy as balls is pretty scummy in itself, and when you add insulting your aggressors this post is really bad.

You're scum because your scumread on me was fake and tacked on because I was an easy push at the time. You asked a series of questions that were not asked to get you to a conclusion and were more there to appear like you were doing that. Then when called out on this your slot changed its read on me. I pointed THIS out as well and the defensiveness (I guess this is where the bad reaction came in) started. There were a hefty number of points prior to "cuz bad reaction lol" and you failing to acknowledge those is mad grimy.

Vote: rid****ulous

Scylla & Charybdis

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna drop the first part because you're just going to be an insufferable PoS about this when you haven't earned it in my eyes.

It just seems too guarded, it's to many nulls and not a whole lot of game analysis. It also conveniently came right after Inferno had brought up the fact that he also had voted my slot with little/no reasoning and wasn't getting called out on it to the extent that Kantplay was.

He then disappeared right after a few people were like, oh yeah ok there that is. He hasn't posted since.
Well it's hardly my fault you pale into obscurity.

I don't see the tells you point out, Tcat stays as null to my mind. (S)he will be pressured. Remain on BSL, we cannot afford otherwise.

BSL - full reads.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Umm, BSL just gave full reads.

1. Inferno3044: null
3. Red Ruy: Town
4. Scylla & Charybdis (adumbrodeus/Swiss hydra): Town
5. KevinM: Null
6. Anomandaris_Rake: Town
7. traveling cat: Null
8. Potassium: town
9. Furio Tigre (BarDulL/Nabe): ???
10. Inglorious ******* (JTB/Gheb_01): null
11. Boatchouli (Ryker/Moth): Null
12. Rid****ulous (PJB/Orbo): Scum
13. Frozenflame751: Null

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

#583, to be precise.

Also, I'm not even an "aggressor" I simply provided the original Ridick scum logic.

Top Bottom