• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Golden Sun: The Lost Age (of) Mafia -Game Over! Indy Alex wins!

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
And yes, I know Ri**** is the sum of both Orbo and Joker, however, since one head is consistently subverting the other, we might as well punish them both over it.

Don't like Ri****ès inexplicable town read on Furio, his posts wrt to Swiss, while strong and somewhat warranted, were not enough on their own to merit such a hasty swap, especially not since they are wearing back into the easy path that is Kantrip
We have Furio as mostly null. He's getting more towards the town side for me (Joker) but I definitely wanna see more from him before solidifying that.

We have Kantrip as dumbtown.

You are trying to push us based on reads we do not have.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
I said , and I quote: " while his interactions so far leave something to be desired, they are by no means condemning ".

I never said whether you were or were not scummy.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
Unvote Vote:Furio
YICK.
Kantrip, lemme cool down PJb. I've got you more null nulltownish as of late.
Rake, FF didn't drop a scumslip in that post.
Furio, explain why adum's scumplay in PM applies here por favor.
Furio's attacking swiss/adum over basically nothing. Stuff on PG 14 doesn't steer me away here, but we'll see where it goes.
Reading word choice here, "Furio's attacking Swiss over basically nothing ", that certainly suggests more than a null. Your saying essentially from my pov, that Furio is choosing to attack Swiss in order to achieve a hidden end, a scum based end. It also suggests you have no issue with what Swiss posted, but yet, you never address how Furio is wrong, you simply blanket his assertions under the blanket of "attacking Swiss over nothing".
So what made you feel like it was nothing ? How did you read what Furio questioned Swiss on ?

How does this vote help you , in this instance ?

You unvote shortly later, what changed and why ?

Now you say he's nullish and you want to see more. What more ? Why is what he's done so far, more non-telling than telling ?

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
I couldn't tell you for certain what Orbo thought he saw when he voted Furio, but because I've read the thread, I can tell you that he unvoted because he realized Furio's Swiss push wasn't necessarily scummy, just misguided. I assume he was thinking that an "attack based on nothing" was scummy, but S&C was able to convince him that it wasn't with very little effort. You should go back and read the exchange more closely.

I think he's nullish because I see him trying to make his own pushes without being a sheep. While I think that type of behavior is inherently town-like, I'm not inclined to agree with his reasoning. I would like to see more from him, so I can figure out what his motives are. The direction he chooses to take may give me some hint about that.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure Orbo will be able to fill you in on his previous Furio read in greater detail than I could, but once again you are simply labeling our ability to allow our reads to evolve based on the progression of the game, and the input of others, as scummy behavior.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
ridick, i've explained in other games why i don't accept hydra johns. i'll try to sum it up for you.

You are a single player slot. I will treat you as a single player slot. If a single player slot was flip-flopping on reads, they'd get lynched. You have an excuse, which is the two heads that have different thought processes and stuff. I think that's fine, there's no problem with you having a different set of reads from your other head. What I don't like, and what I will lynch on policy even if it didn't look specifically scummy, is when you post as a single head. Talk to your hydra partner. Agree on a set of reads. Play as a single slot, not as two heads stuck in one slot. If you wanted to play as two separate heads, you would've joined the game in two slots.

what was that thing about Furio and S&C you said to me? I didn't understand.

Am I claiming now?
I can claim now.

vote: riddickulous

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Ok.

Ivan. Two abilities, mind read and reveal. I can use each once. Mind read shows alignment, reveal shows a passive ability.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
But we've never maintained a separate set of reads. That's not a thing we are doing. You're trying to condemn us for changing a read based on one head changing the other's mind. Why is that a problem? I thought that's what hydras were for. Two heads are better than one, and all that.

And yes, you still do need to claim.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Dont like ridiks jump , but maybe it's null.
oh hello ninja. different heads. Kev worse then kantrip atm.
dunno why my other head asked you for your read. I imagine he didn't follow up because he hasn't been here.
The defense is coming from the other head.
One of us was here in the early day, the other one is here now that it's later. That's why you're seeing a change. The game has evolved over the course of the day, and the previous head wasn't around to see it.
because I'm here now, and he's not. I'm not subverting his suspicion because I disagreed with his vote at the time, it's just that my own read on Kevin has developed more over the course of this day. The only reason Orbo's opinion "hasn't changed" is because he hasn't been here.

Reads can change, Rake. Our hydra will sort out our thoughts amongst ourselves. Don't strain your brain trying to keep us straight. We're one slot.
stopping here, didn't feel like continuing on finding more examples of you using hydra johns.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Don't think BSL is scum with that claim, I'd be willing to let him get results on both before we think of offing him. He could be scum lying with Kev knowledge. Still unless someone CCs I think it is more likely he is legit.

So deadline in 1 3/4th days.

Either we off BSL anyways, do not think it is ideal over him getting a result or two before we think of offing him again. More flips would generally get info if he is lying or not.

Or we dig into inactive Boat and end him. I like this, use Vig shot on Ridic or Kantrip.

Vote: Boat

Choo choo all aboard!

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
half of those aren't johns though. Half of those are the read being different because one head was around to read stuff that the other head hadn't read yet, and when the other head read it, he agreed. The only difference being that instead of us being one person whose read developed normally, we're two people whose reads are developing at different speeds due to us having different schedules.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
half of those aren't johns though. Half of those are the read being different because one head was around to read stuff that the other head hadn't read yet, and when the other head read it, he agreed. The only difference being that instead of us being one person whose read developed normally, we're two people whose reads are developing at different speeds due to us having different schedules.
It's concerning to me because it looks very much like what Gorf and J did in shining Force to keep their options open.

They had with both read lists a good option of 7 players to lynch because they never made a compromising list. Well that and Gorf said some scummy things D2.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
Been busy, but I's been lookin' around da clock. Dat BSL claim feels legit.

Riddick, youse playin' like youse tryin'a keep ya skin safe, youse know what I'm sayin? Dat unvote in da face of S&C's question makes youse smell fishy, an youse developing a Town read on me when youse was sayin' earlier dat I was null is also fishy. Unless, the other option is youse clearly tryin'a be buddies wit Swiss, but either way, I ain't feelin' no genuine reads comin' from youse right now.

S&C, we ain't done boxin' yet, but I'm aight with youse fo now. Dat's all I will say on dat end. If youse scum though, I's gonna know and youse gonna get a knuckle sandwich, youse know what I'm sayin'? An for cryin' out loud, watch da tongue when youse callin' people names, dat ain't gonna earn youse any favors in da long run wit some peeps 'round dis turf.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
It's concerning to me because it looks very much like what Gorf and J did in shining Force to keep their options open.

They had with both read lists a good option of 7 players to lynch because they never made a compromising list. Well that and Gorf said some scummy things D2.
Dis is true, but dere ain't no denyin' dat hydras are made up'a two heads, youse get me? Dere needs to be a balance.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
Furio, we never called you town, so i dunno where you're getting this "you called us a town read" stuff from.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
this hydra bull**** is starting to piss me off because 95% of it is being caused by me doing most of the posting, and then orbo comes in an completely contradicts what I'm doing for 5 minutes and then switches gears back again after reading the QT or some such nonsense.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
We have Furio as mostly null. He's getting more towards the town side for me (Joker) but I definitely wanna see more from him before solidifying that.
Dis is what I'm talkin' about. Youse settin' yourself up for a read change but I ain't seein' why I was movin' from null to more Town for youse if I ain't done nothin' since given' S&C the corkscrews. Youse tellin' me dat youse just "realized dat my play seems more town-like"? Why ain't I buyin' dis kinda answer?

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
Cuz I was never scumreading you in the slightest in the first place. That was all orbo. I dunno what he was doing. See this is my problem here.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
I literally posted a readlist in the QT calling you null and then he comes into the thread and votes you, without explaining it to me or really anyone else. he's just doing his own thing.

Furio Tigre

Smash Apprentice
Man, I ain't even know what to say to dat! Guess I wouldn't mind hearin' testimony from dat Orbo half if dat's what it takes to settle dese contradictions.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
I literally just looked over the QT to see if he ever even mentioned you, and all he said was that he wanted to push either you or laundry.

I told him I didn't see anything wrong with your play, and that I wanted to continue pushing kantrip, and he convinced me that kantrip was being dumbtown because scumtrip would be playing more carefully. Somewhere between those communications, he had placed his vote on you, and I never took it off because I didn't wanna mess with wut he was doing. Then like 2 words from swiss and the vote comes off. Dunno wut to tell ya. It's a little frustrating to me too.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
this hydra bull**** is starting to piss me off because 95% of it is being caused by me doing most of the posting, and then orbo comes in an completely contradicts what I'm doing for 5 minutes and then switches gears back again after reading the QT or some such nonsense.
so are you acknowledging it or denying it, man? come on

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
so are you acknowledging it or denying it, man? come on
I dunno what to tell ya man. Me and Orbo are trying to stay on the same page but one of us just manages to be a step or two behind the other one.

We're working on it. I think our schedules are making it somewhat difficult to communicate often enough for either of us to maintain the levels of activity we want.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
What I mean is, at this moment our reads are the same, as far as I know. The problem we seem to be having is that one of us thinks we know what's going on, posts about it in thread before consulting the other, and then getws corrected by the other head shortly after. What you're seeing is chunks of what should be private QT discussion being displayed in thread.

Top Bottom