• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Golden Sun: The Lost Age (of) Mafia -Game Over! Indy Alex wins!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
i mean but which one? you're saying it didn't happen, but then you're all mad because it's all Orbo's fault. like if it's not happening, then how can it be Orbo's fault?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
It's not even just the reads. It's your play in general. Don't get caught up on thinking that having consistent reads makes it ok.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
i mean but which one? you're saying it didn't happen, but then you're all mad because it's all Orbo's fault. like if it's not happening, then how can it be Orbo's fault?
My point is that it's not johns. Neither of us is saying "we're a hydra so our reads are gonna be different". All I'm telling you is what happened. I haven't made excuses for it. And we're certainly not using it to our advantage in order to maintain inconsistent reads or keep multiple options open. If anything, all we've done is draw all this attention to ourselves, which is inherently the opposite of scummy play.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
I also wanna say it's not all orbo's fault. Like, he's guilty of our problems, but I'm definitely guilty too. We'll get it together, and by D2 we'll be so awesome it's riddickulous.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
BSL's role could still be scum and Laundry's play just didn't make sense for a mini-cop. He won't be lynched toDay though and if he can give us something to work with via his abilities it might not be the worst idea to keep him around. Just remember that he is by no means clear. Guess it's time for us to read up and look at things from a different angle ...

Still don't see why Kantrip lynch gets so little support. He's not dumbtown. Don't see why everybody reads Rake as town either.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Wow, I didn't realize that deadline was this close. If we're going down the inactivity road then we should lynch Tcat, Ryker or Inferno - in that order. Might just be my bias but I have a feeling that Ryker is more likely to step up his activity than the others and I still got town vibes from Inferno's catchup posts earlier. Tcat hasn't given us anything except a list of her reads, most of them not backed up or up to date.

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
Also since were getting partial flips we'll have no way of determining if he actually has the role or not since we only get alignment and flavor.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
Is ridic the best wagon we have now that's not based on inactivity? To be completely fair, BSL actually had some decent points re: his hydra play and I think his line of questioning him is a lot more effective than Rake and Ryu being openly wishy-washy / undecided about it. Ridic's flip would probably tell us a lot about who was being real and genuine about lynching him and who wasn't. Not 100% sure whether that's worth more than getting rid of an inactive slot though.

@Kevin, frozen - your opinions on this? Right now it looks like we'll lynch either ridic or an inactive slot and I'd like to see your thought processes behind it in particular.

If anything, all we've done is draw all this attention to ourselves, which is inherently the opposite of scummy play.
That's the only truly scummy statement he has made. Trying to gain credit for something that has clearly not been in his intention isn't cool. By that logic anybody who gains a lot attention - deliberately or not - must have been acting pro-town. That's clearly twisting facts in your favor.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
I think the ideal course of action would be to lynch Tcat and cop Ryker. Inferno wouldn't be a big loss so Vig can take care of him if he feels like it. BSL investigating Ryker can net us a valuable clear and give us confirmation whether BSL's claim is true or not. Assuming that Tcat and Inferno are dead by then we likely won't have to worry about inactive slots anymore, something that could have become a big problem later in the game with less players are alive. If all the slots involved in this "plan" are town they're going to be cause trouble anyway and I'd rather have that out of the way sooner than too late.

Vote Traveling Cat

@Ridic

Re: Rake - still reading him as null. No idea where people are getting pro-town vibes from.
Re: Flip - his role is confirmable via NA though. We just have to be aware that he can still be scum, even if he "correctly" cops a scumbag.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
But why would Rake do that ?

Well kids, let me tell you a tale.

I'm Ivan.

The End

Surprisingly enough , BSL named my one ability, being Mind Read, it however does not reveal alignment No, it granted me the ability to choose one person before D1 to create a neighborhood with. This person is of unconfirmed alignment to me.

I chose Swiss, I crumbed as much very early.

So you see, BSL is scum, as I doubt from the very bottom of my O so big heart, that there are two Ivans, with the same ability name, and yet it does 2 entirely different things.

To sum up:

DIE BScum DIE DIE DIE

rid****ulous

Smash Journeyman
lynch bsl with Fire. Thought I saw you crumbing neighbors.
Scylla, confirmation/denial of such neighborhood?
Rake, unaligned neighbors?

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

To be extremely accurate, I chose Scylla, and to lend some flavor to this (Paraphrased): One of Jupiter's signature power's , is that of mind reading. Apparently Ivan is very talented at this, and I got to chose one person to converse with in a QT

Now leggo. There is scum to lynch

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

All i got was a QT to invite someone to and the ability to invite anyone to it, alignment unconfirmed.

I'm assuming this makes me some sort of "neighborizer", to my best estimation

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Although, they must have at least portions of safe-claims.

While I know BSL can't be Ivan and is therefore scum, it's odd he'd be able to name my EXACT ability.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

So maybe some sort of PR safe-claim type deal. TBH i don't much care how it works, delving into this now serves 0 purpose. And I don't want to even attempt to guess how Raz set it up.

I'm happy enough catching BSL here and moving on with life.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

SOMEONE needs to layeth down thy HAMMAH of Justice.

BSL has returned to L-1

But who shall answer the call ?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
toldja we should squeeze dat runnin scum

and you were all like "dislike" adum. dafuq *****

someone should hammer

And if someone actually has the power to check passive abilities like what BSL claimed to be able to do as his second power, you should use that **** to check out Kevbro ya dig?

Unless Raz is megalamez and atypical, miller-ness is technically a passive ability (albeit a negative one) and thus, should come up to a passive power scan.

so if you have that power don't be a ****ing useless ***** and actually make it worth something

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
But why would Rake do that ?

Well kids, let me tell you a tale.

I'm Ivan.

The End

Surprisingly enough , BSL named my one ability, being Mind Read, it however does not reveal alignment No, it granted me the ability to choose one person before D1 to create a neighborhood with. This person is of unconfirmed alignment to me.

I chose Swiss, I crumbed as much very early.

So you see, BSL is scum, as I doubt from the very bottom of my O so big heart, that there are two Ivans, with the same ability name, and yet it does 2 entirely different things.

To sum up:

DIE BScum DIE DIE DIE
*Brofist*

Vote: BSL

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

actually, I have a theory on how flavor plays into roles (not a strong one mid you from my pov), this pertains specifically to how my flavor is worded, now the question is , do I reveal this and possibly give scum free info, or do I keep it close to the chest ?

I'd like people's opinions on this

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
right now it seems like scum obviously are lacking something in the safeclaim department

we don't know exactly how deficient their safeclaims are, but obviously they aren't complete

I say don't reveal any info about the way town role PMs are worded at least until D2. No sense in revealing info now and then giving scum a whole night phase to figure out how to use it to plug whatever safeclaim deficiencies they're dealing with

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also thankfully Rake was here to pick this one up but this is why I always say **** claims just lynch, he was scummy as **** don't let him lie about dumb stuff.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
right now it seems like scum obviously are lacking something in the safeclaim department

we don't know exactly how deficient their safeclaims are, but obviously they aren't complete

I say don't reveal any info about the way town role PMs are worded at least until D2. No sense in revealing info now and then giving scum a whole night phase to figure out how to use it to plug whatever safeclaim deficiencies they're dealing with
This, especially with the subject of nameclaiming toMorrow on the table we keep info to ourselves for now.

Ryu's argument doesn't convince IR. If we catch a scumbag by countering a namerclaim one time then it's worth to risk going for it again. Name possibly hinting at PRs is plausible but still somewhat speculative and even then I think it'll be a worthy trade. Definitely something to talk about before the flip is posted.

Top Bottom