• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goals for Mario in 2011

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Daaang, Kirin's top for Link AND Mario :)

I decided that my goal for this year will be to take a game off of ThatGuy in a Mario Ditto, if he quits before that then I'll try to get just as good!
Thanks for the props, I'll try my best to make this goal not happen :chuckle:

Jesus guys, quit focusing on dittos, they don't mean sh*t! Focus instead on performing as well in a tournament as another Mario.
Depends what your goals are. Mario ditto is important to know if you plan on placing well in Low Tier.

I see Boss as the best Mario right now. He is a really smart player and that's what a Mario main has to be.
Sorry, I'm the best, just because. :)

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Yeah, but a Mario main usually has to at least PLAY Mario...
Best Mario doesn't have to main Mario, lol.

Just has to be better than everyone else.

Boss is apparently out of practice or something due to lack of playing. That's the rumor going around anyways.

2fast

Smash Journeyman
Boss is apparently out of practice or something due to lack of playing. That's the rumor going around anyways.
I wouldn't be surprised if this was true. He doesn't seem to be placing as well in tourneys now. I also heard he's quiting the game really soon.

Omari

Smash Journeyman
1. Brief Intro - Before anyone judges me, I come from Brawl Friend Codes (BFC) which is another smash community for those who don't know. IMO, BFC's a relatively small smash community where there's always friendly competition happening. Whether that be Best Of (BO) [insert character here] tourneys, Signature of the Week (SotW), clan wars or even site wars...people there are most likely willing to lend a helping hand to members wanted to improve themselves in any/every aspect. I've known about SWF, AiB, BD, etc for quite a while & mainly love to read threads. Recently (about six months ago) started getting into competitive brawl (offline). I've only been to 8+ tournaments thus far (first tourney being Apex with KTAR4 being my recent) & look forward to attending as much of them as I can. Personally, I love the smash community & the work they put in to keep smiles on our faces. There are members (& Mario mains) that I the privilege of meeting offline. Boss, Famous, Hippie, Inferno, Kirintaught me much about brawl since my start in the offline scene & I'm happy to say that I'm looking forward to doing the same.

2. 2011 Activity? - Furthermore...Calebyte, this is actually good rambling. You stay on topic rather than swerve off ha ha. IMO, you should be proud of yourself for your commitment to the Mario community (boards) & I agree with your 2011 goals/objectives. As for us Mario mains all meeting up at future events? I'm doing my best attend all 2011 smash tourneys. Even though I'm stubborn for the most part but I counter this setback by being open & negotiable. Any type of feedback is well appreciated whether that be positive, neutral, negative, etc...I'm open to all types of criticism from you guys.

3. Smash Progress - As for my activeness on SWF? I'll do my best to be active as much as I can...mainly active on BFC reviewing & revising my active Mario thread call Pipe Dreams. There I cover everything in detail & its purpose is to enlighten people how I use Mario. You'll less likely hear me dictating how Mario (or any other character) should or should not be used for that matter. I plan to cover all topics in my thread & many Easter eggs about Mario.

Long story short, feel free ask me anything regarding our character Mario as I'll be happy to answer online......or off ;).

guapanga

Smash Rookie
hi guys. here another mario main !!! i dont think mario is a bad character and i dare to say is better than luigi. personal opinion , also i have noticed mario can do pretty well against mARTH AND a lot of characters IF there are a good use of fire balls ;) i do would love to see more mario rep this year .

Omari

Smash Journeyman
"This guy " (Guapanga) I believe to be Mostri (a member from Brawl Friend Codes (BFC )). Pretty chill Cuban Mario main.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
He'll never chase us to World 6. He'll assume we went to world 8 and skip right over us. We can all live a happy life there.

Omari

Smash Journeyman
No offense to Meta Knight but
**** :metaknight:; :mario2: cooks him for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Now what?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
If you've ever seen There Will Be Brawl you know exactly what happens now.
:metaknight: gets cooked by a fireflower, but :kirby2:'s hungry, so nom nom nom!

Better watch out though, for one victim is not enough for :kirby2:'s ravenous appetite...
(I want that TWBB Kirby texture so badly! Also since I'm on the subject, :mario2: was such a badass in that series.)

Top Bottom