• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GMoney, Hax, Jman, Alukard, and Reno need your help!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
So we're at BEHR's house and BEHR gets a call from Gmoney.
apparently Virginia cops suck incredible amounts of ***** and they arrested the GMoney car for speeding. They're 2 hours from the venue and need to make bail + towing fees which is about $500

they're right on the border between NC and VA

someone help them please!

someone heading that way or something.

pls.
Reno's #: 646)942 2333

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
VA cops are ****ing scrubs. Thats where I got a ticket on the way to VLS.

These cats are mad cool, someone please help them out and props to sleepy for being nice enough to make this thread.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I'm willing to pitch in a couple dollars to get them out. If everyone does the same it should round out to $500.

EDIT: I'm leaving now, so I'll see everyone in like 2 hours.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I really hope he can make it out...if they still need the money by the time I get there [5-6 PM] I'll most certainly pitch in for my homeboys...***** slept in my bed!

I got a call from Reno at 4:30 this morning [LOL good thing I was waking up for work then XD] and he basically said "we know for a fact that G$ has the cash in his bank account, but obviously can't get to the funds, and visiting hours are friday and sunday [FAIL] so we can't talk to him either, but if someone could front us the money to get him out so he doesn't spend the night in jail, I mean..he HAS the money, so you'll be reimbursed"

SO everyone pool your monies together and if some gracious [Brawl?] player who doesn't have too many commitments on Saturday at the tourney wouldn't mind driving to where they are to deliver the cash, [and probably get reimbursed for the "gas and inconvenience" or whatever] then we can all be happy and have our boy out...and plus we'll have amazing people at the tourney like they're supposed to be!

that would be so amazing =D

OMG WAIT I don't think Meep's car has come down yet! SOMEONE FIND HOW TO CONTACT MEEP! I DON'T HAVE HIS NUMBER!

Maybe JCaesar's group or Tope&co.[wait, are they coming?] would know his number! PLEASE someone call them as soon as possible before they've passed the area where the sheriff's office is! Hopefully they have some means to get enough cash for them :(

SleepyK

hey guys, apparently NC-Bill and m2k are helping them out, so things are all fine now.

GofG

Smash Champion
We could loan them money from the pot if needbe, right? That might irritate some people, but hopefully not the top5.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
hey guys, apparently NC-Bill and m2k are helping them out, so things are all fine now.
Hell yeah!

Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill Bill

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Wow, i've never heard of NC-Bill but mad props to both him and M2K for helping G-moneys car out of that situation. I have mad respect for both of them for doin that

SleepyK

i think it was $500 bail, since it was just VA cops being huge dickwads over him speeding.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
Not to be rude, but something doesn't sound right....you don't just randomly get put in jail for speeding, either you guys had drugs, weapons, or you said something stupid and started arguing with the cop. No offense...but I mean come on who has ever heard:

"Yo man..what you in jail for?"

"Speeding.."

SleepyK

nah, VA cops are really hard on speeders.

really unnecessarily hard on speeders.
gmoney was put in jail while the rest of the car had to sit in the car in the police parking lot
they weren't doing anything other than 30-40 over.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
30-40 over? That doesn't sound like stupid cops, that sounds like a stupid driver. Yes, jail is a bit harsh, but almost everyone knows if you go 30 over the speed limit, its a huge fine and a court date. Some might disagree mainly because you know the person, but give me a break....30-40 over?

SleepyK

it's just how GMoney drives, is all. VA is once again just really harsh on speeders.

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
It's not just VA, anywhere where you go 30+ over the speed limit its going to be a harsh penalty. Anyways best of luck Gmoney and crew of getting out of that.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wow, i've never heard of NC-Bill
Get in the know, son.

He is god. M2K pales in comparison. This is no IMO, BTW.

When this man walks into the room, **** it, the WHOLE ROOM starts chanting "BILL BILL BILL BILL". You think I'm lying, ask the four walls.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
If you're going 25 mph or more over the speed limit technically they can charge you with reckless driving and arrest you I think. Pritty sure thats how it is in Florida. So its not just Virginia.

DRD

Smash Lord
If it was on a highway or interstate I don't blame them for going that fast, I hardly even notice myself speeding on big open roads

Which was why I got a $290 ticket but you know

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Saying "30-40 over" doesn't quite convey just how fast he was going when you should actually be saying he was going 105 MPH [no...really.].

Anyway, there were also "children" [Hax/Jman] in the car that were seen as being endangered by said felony-level-speeding.

I'm not one to say if they were "too harsh" or not enough, as I wasn't there, but those are the simple facts...

Don't get mad at Virginia >_>

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol dudes and rare dudettes

the amount of calls/messages i got from people thinking that I got arrested is really funny

but yea 30-40 over... that's not just how someone drives... XD

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
iight dis is g$ on his womans account just clearing things up. yea i was doin 30 over but the reason i had to go to jail was because i had jman and hax in the whip and they are minors so they consider that to be child endangerment.

Top Bottom