• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GMC Presents : TNJ! Febuary 10th/11th. Yeovil, Somerset. PROPER UPDATE FIRST PAGE!!1

Khaine

Smash Journeyman
martin - yeah, just shout for us when you get to the station, if need be, PM me and i'll give you my number.

Jam - sounds good, see you friday XD

juganthestar- we do have an IC's player XD he's awesome, but its his dads wedding on the saturday, so he wont compete in singles. he should be about sunday, however.

Doug - its just occurred to me that i havent played you :S

must do that this weekend.

-x-

Kman25

Smash Ace
Okay Im definitely coming to this, Im getting a car ride from Jamie who is also coming to TNJ and getting the train back to London

But one slight problem is that the last train on Saturday from Yeovil Penn Mill Station is like 6 0_o, So will pools be finished before 6 if singles start at 3?

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Martin: I'll get the same train as you when it goes past my station, then someone can pick us both up, OK? Tell me what train / time you're getting on MSN tomorow, and also your mobile number, if you have one, so I can find out where you are on the train :p

Edit: This is Kris, btw.

Khaine

Smash Journeyman
Okay Im definitely coming to this, Im getting a car ride from Jamie who is also coming to TNJ and getting the train back to London

But one slight problem is that the last train on Saturday from Yeovil Penn Mill Station is like 6 0_o, So will pools be finished before 6 if singles start at 3?
are you not staying saturday night?

i'd expect pools to be done by six, yes (pools doesnt take 3 hours XD)

but um, the rest of the tournement wont be o.o

-x-

Ôuçh!

Smash Cadet
Whats my smash brothers?

The whole of RaF is going to TNJ.
RaF want a rematch with GMC.

Twiggy: Im going to wear that T-shirt you like so much, remember newcastle?. lol

Kman: I hope to see u there so i can play your peach again

Charles: When are going to upload the rest of the friendly videos?

Kman25

Smash Ace
are you not staying saturday night?

i'd expect pools to be done by six, yes (pools doesnt take 3 hours XD)

but um, the rest of the tournement wont be o.o

-x-
Yeah Im not staying the Saturday night, I cant =/. But meh no matter as long as pools is done before 6 for sure, then I dont mind. And btw how long does it take to get to Yeovil Penn Mill station from the venue?

Ôuçh! said:
Whats my smash brothers?

The whole of RaF is going to TNJ.
RaF want a rematch with GMC.

Twiggy: Im going to wear that T-shirt you like so much, remember newcastle?. lol

Kman: I hope to see u there so i can play your peach again

Charles: When are going to upload the rest of the friendly videos?
Yeah Ill be there definitely, I didnt get to play OwnA on Sunday so Ill play him then as well, But not too sure how early Ill be there, Its up to Jamie of course

Sniper123

Smash Cadet
yeah well we can leave as early as you want kev, i was thinkin 12-ish
that gives us time to practice in the mornin and still get there in good time

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, it takes me 1:30 exactly to get from Salisbury to Waterloo, and it takes me 0:45 exactly to get from Salisbury to Yeovil, so an approximation of Waterloo to Yeovil = 2:15. I have no idea how long it'd take to get from north London to Waterloo though, and this also has no relevance if you're not going via Waterloo xP

Khaine

Smash Journeyman
you can get direct trains from waterloo to yeovil junction, however, if you can find a train that takes you to yeovil penn mill, it is preferred.

bear in mind that if you get to the junction, you'll need to catch a bus into town/taxi into town.

-x-

Kman25

Smash Ace
Hmm he meant how long would a drive be from North London to Yeovil be? Cos according to google maps that would be about 3 and a half hours 0_o

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
owned Yeovil crew

Passengers: 1

Depart: London to Newcastle upon Tyne
Leave: 23:30 22 Mar 2007
Arrive: 05:55 23 Mar 2007

Return: Newcastle upon Tyne to London
Leave: 13:20 25 Mar 2007
Arrive: 21:20 25 Mar 2007

Cost: £2.00

The early bird wins the £1 ticket eh? <3

Thats how much it costs me to go newcastle for ed's thing LOL

Getting a train to yeovil cost me and alex £18 each

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Aight cheers for the info,Im definitely travelling with Doug now though.Caleb,I think you will have to update the first post to let Doug know how to get there by car?

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
Ok, my journey should be all sorted provided there isn't any cancellations.

The venue will be set up by 12? I'll check the shop if no-ones there when I arrive anyway. Looking forward to this now! Making it out of pools (and recording crews) ftw! Cya all there.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
someone bring a laptop and ill bring a good capture card + software, also Paul or someone pick me and alex up from yeovil junction at 10:50pm today

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Need an address or post code

ello. So we will be arriving in Yeovil around 8-9 Friday evening. Can I please have a post code or full address of the house we're heading to? Need to get some routes and directions written down before heading off tomorrow.

Martiny2m

Smash Apprentice
My train goes to Yeovil Junction not Yeovil Pen Mill because of money reason, I need to know how to get to the venue from Yeovil Junction if thats ok

Khaine

Smash Journeyman
oops, forgot to add that XD

£1.40 single into town. ride until the bus station, and then the labour club (venue) is the building opposite.

EDIT: Doug, the postcode of the venue is BA20 1JL

-x-

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Khaine or anyone else how about the post code or house number and street name of the house we're staying at? Will be arriving around 9pm on Friday and reckoned we wouldn't be going straight to the venue at that time.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Yeah saw that thanks Martin, but I need the location of the house me and a few others are staying at. Was told by someone we were likely staying at Paul's place.

edit: all sorted thanks :)

Omadon

Internal Combustion Power
I don't actualy know what Paul's postcode is, but I can give you his phone number.

He has his phone on him now - he's gotta meet with Charles and Alex tonight, soyeah - give him a ring and I'm sure he'll remember his own postcode ^^

monty06

Smash Ace
I don't actualy know what Paul's postcode is, but I can give you his phone number.

He has his phone on him now - he's gotta meet with Charles and Alex tonight, soyeah - give him a ring and I'm sure he'll remember his own postcode ^^

its actually 07947 504 015 if anyone needs 2 get hold of me

Khaine

Smash Journeyman
yes martin, its a bus.

oh, and you probably need to know the bus number to o.o

its the 680

ususally a white south west coachs bus.

stevie: penn mill is about a 10 minute walk from the venue/shop. you'll be picked up from there most probably.

-x-

J03

Smash Master
loving these last minute things, see you all alittle later today ^_^

GMC: look forward to the matches

Bigman: loo forward to the good tmes

FrostByte

Smash Lord
Speaking of last minute, I might make my way to this tourney. If I can get a ride, that is. If not I'll just have to get the train down Saturday, which'll cost me 2 arms and 3 legs.

Top Bottom