• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Smasher Compendium (STICKY PLZ)

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
GSC UPDATE

Current player count: 888
Players most recently added to: Washington, North Carolina, southern California, Colorado, Pennsylvania, New York, Scotland, Alberta(Canada), Texas

Interesting factoid: zomg quadruple post

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
GSC UPDATE

Current player count: 909
Players most recently added to: Washington, southern California, Colorado, Alberta(Canada), Virginia, Idaho, Kansas, Philippines, Utah, Oregon, northern California, New South Wales(Australia), Alabama, Barbados, Michigan

New Tournament Venue: South Australia

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol Mr.Sinma sir, you still only added the Red Deer guys, you haven't added FalseFalco and =] yet xD

Red Exodus

Smash Master
YAY! Representing Barbados ^.^ Hopefully more smashers will come out of hiding and form a decent smash community here.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
GSC UPDATE

Current player count: 923
Players most recently added to: southern California, Nova Scotia, Virginia, Utah, central California, Michigan, Austria, New Jersey, Florida, The Netherlands, Italy, Peru

New Tournament Venue: Victoria Australia

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
simna sir, change Janitor's main to the sexy Game and Watch. and Ring Master 1337 to Peach.
and you still haven't added FalseFalco and =] yet >=[

ZorakBane

Smash Journeyman
Ya it's not working for me either.. Server go down? Or this isn't server side it's client side, and the file must not be working.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
GSC UPDATE

Current player count: 943
Players most recently added to: Washington, Maryland, Idaho, northern California, North Carolina, Oregon, central California, Massachusetts, Nevada, Utah, Missouri, Rhode Island, Morocco, South Dakota

New Tournament Venue: Illinois

capncone

Smash Apprentice
GSC is great! Thanks for this. But to be added, is it only for serious players? Like, players that enter tournaments? Or just anyone?

pdk

Smash Lord
it's for anyone i believe; i sure as hell don't have a tourney track record and i'm still in there

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
GSC UPDATE

Current player count: 956
Players most recently added to: United Kingdom, Indiana, Yukon, North Carolina, Ohio, northern California, Tennessee, southern California, New York, Oregon

RayJack

Smash Rookie
Me too! =O

Isn't there like almost 1000 smashers on it now? I think it's ludicrous that Simna had to manually add all those himself.

BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
automated submissions (ie: a webpage script or the like) would be great to make it easier for people to join the GSC, but i think automated updates(rather than what i do now) would have a lot of kinks to work out

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
GSC UPDATE

Current player count: 974
Players most recently added to: northern California, central California, southern California, Indiana, Nebraska, New York, Pennsylvania

(sorry for the very belated update...my computer broke and i had to wait to buy a new one, so i havent been able to update or advertise for a while)

Hyperion

Smash Cadet
Is it just me, or are most of the pictures showing up as gray crosses now? I still see a few, but not many.

Top Bottom