• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Smasher Compendium (STICKY PLZ)

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Current player count: 729
Players most recently added to: Ohio, Maine, southern California, Texas, northern California, Florida, New York, North Carolina, Saskatoon(Canada), Ontario(Canada)

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
UPDATE

Current player count: 753
Players most recently added to: northern California, Ontario(Canada), New York, Saskatchewan(Canada), New Jersey, Massachusetts, New Mexico, Virginia, Louisiana, Pennsylavania

Razed

Smash Ace
I can't get in it, when i click it says "File note found" on the new page >.>

pdk

Smash Lord
email him, worked for me and just use mailinator or something if you can't be arsed to log onto your real email account

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
yeah emailing me is actually preferred, but make sure you send me all the required info....especially some form of online contact info...

The online contact info is not only important for me, but its the only way anyone else using the GSC will have to contact you other than snail-mail....so if you wanna hear from other smashers its best to give your most used form of contact info(or many forms)

pdk

Smash Lord
i should be glad you didn't lynch me for forgetting my zip code, eh? ; )

actually come to think of it i don't think i added contact info either, might as well stick in AIM: sirdiekthx and MSN: quickeh.pdk@hotmail.com if you don't mind

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
UPDATE

Current player count: 772
Players most recently added to: northern California, Ontario(Canada), New York, southern California, Victoria(Australia), Alberta(Canada), Connecticut, England, Wisconsin, Iowa, Leoben(Austria), Quebec(Canada), Arizona, Missouri

Cort

Apple Head
Wow, this is finally stickied.

And this project has grown so much since it's started... I bet there are a ton of people that don't play/exist anymore in your database haha.

DarkLordKefka

Smash Cadet
Hey Simna, just puttin this out there, I'm probably just being hyper and impatient, but I emailed you a while ago (blinkedandmissedit) and I'm still not up on the global smasher.

Dont' get me wrong, I'm not being a jerk. I'm just really eager to get my info up.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
UPDATE

Current player count: 786
Players most recently added to: Michigan, northern California, Arizona, The Netherlands, Florida, Queensland(Australia), New Jersey, Virginia, Oregon, Ohio, Connecticut

Razgriz

Smash Journeyman
This is the coolest thing I have ever seen. In my life. Ever. If you don't get my e-mail please let me know, cause I have to be on this thing. I'm gonna get my friends to e-mail you too. Just in case I'll also tell you right here.... Gamertag: Razgriz, Character: Marth, Address: 1474 Ashland Dr. Charlottesville VA, 22911. e-mail: apexparagon@yahoo.com I'm adding this thread to my signature....

Razgriz

Smash Journeyman
1. Open Google Earth. First clear out your existing Smash data by right-clicking My Places and deletings its content. Then go to the Add menu and select Network Link.
2. Name the link SSBM, and type "http://www.csc.calpoly.edu/~nterrell/GSC/GSCmaster.kmz" as the Location.
3. Check Refresh Parameters, change the Time-Based list to Periodically, and set the Hours ticker to 24.
4. Hit OK. You should now have the SSBM data.
5. Your client will automatically update your local data every 24 hours.
I followed ur instructions, but i just got a thingy under my places with what looks like a wire with a red light on it, and nothing happens. And when I click on the link you provided, "the page can't be displayed." Maybe my comp just sucks.... oh crap double post... my bad yo.

Top Bottom