• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Smasher Compendium (STICKY PLZ)

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
I didn't go there because well....I posted this thing at a few smash forums....this one being the only one that i can actually receive PMs in

also....with the update to version 0.02b i added more info to the READ ME file and I also put that extra info placemark in the compendium itself(the one called "EVERYONE CLICK ME..."). Using that I am requesting additional information from everyone. AIM and MSN screen names would make this thing much improved and, if you give me permission, I will list your email address.

Read the info on that placemark.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
oh yeah...still being updated....you'll notice that there are a few ppl on there that werent before if u have your auto-update enabled....make sure you follow the directions on the placemark called AUTO-UPDATE (also in READ ME)

If you want to try to get an instant update you can alson right-click on the Global Smasher Compendium in Google Earth and click Refresh

EDIT: oh yeah and due to the auto-updates....i have lost count^_^

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I like how you added the Venues section. Hopefully people notice and start using it.

I have another suggestion: add another announcement blurb to the GE file (like the Venues announcement) that includes the last time you updated the file. That way we know when we've received a new version, which otherwise isn't too obvious.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Now it's linked in the Official Everything topic. Come SSBR I might give it it's own sticky thread. Party hard. Chi ~

meleemarth

Smash Ace
W.J said:
This map is amazing, i had seen it and it is truly incredible, using google earth to work, for those of you who dont use or are unable to use google earth there is still www.frappr.com/smash but this is the way to go, unless of course you dont want to give your exact location out for people to stalk you =O
WJ<-------NAHF

Zero34

Smash Lord
i really dont get how this works

i downloaded it and all i get is a README and some other file that i cant understand. anyone help?

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
You need the program Google Earth to use the GSC. You can DL that here: http://earth.google.com/download-earth.html click on the button that says Download GoogleEarth.exe.

After that install it then take that KML file(the one that came with the READ ME) and double click that. Then, close Google Earth and click YES on the question it asks you about temp places.

After that just reopen Google Earth and you are all set.

Degreez

Smash Journeyman
wow, "the cape" lives extremely close to me as I live in York. I wonder if he wants to play anytime

WeedLuigi

Smash Apprentice
Uhm do u know where I can get Google Earth...I know what it is...I jus dont have it on my computer?

Zero34

Smash Lord
im a little lost. ive downloaded it and messed around with but all i can find is a big earth that leads to nowhere...can anyone tell me you know...how to use it?

thanks

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Zero- Look through the menu on the left after opening the gsc file and check it.

Simna - Can you take my exact address off? just the number, not the street. Personal issues.

Appreciated.

Kittie

Banned via Administration
I cant believe the Smash Powr rankings gets sticked, but this doesnt. This site has gone to ****.

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
I don't think this should go anywhere yet.

I will be PMing you multiple times becuase I have to talk to each person and make sure that they want me to post it.

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
I'll be PMing you more than once since I have to make sure that each one of them wants to be placed on the list.

Don't die yet Thread...

Top Bottom