• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Smasher Compendium (STICKY PLZ)

shinkazenokizzu

Smash Apprentice
GSC UPDATE!

Also: LOL sorry shinkazenokizzu! i said you would be in this update but you werent because i got a mass join from from a guy in Spain who had 15 people to add and his fell into my email ahead of yours. But you will DEFINITELY be in the next update
lol no problem thanks for the hard work tho

APImagine

Smash Apprentice
Um, would it be possible to maybe have some of my more personal information stricken from the GSC, my address mainly? The email I don't mind, but the address thing is kinda getting to me.

Dec. 19th EDIT: Has Simna been very busy lately or something?

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
GSC UPDATE!

Current player count: 1100
Players most recently added to: Arizona, Delaware, Argentina, southern California, Florida, northern California, Illinois, New Jersey, central California, Kansas

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
Adding myself to this lol
Nice work Simna, I'm gonna tell other people to join this.

Also, I think you need to update to a new version of Google Earth =/

APImagine

Smash Apprentice
Does anybody know what I need to do if I want SOME, not ALL, of my info stricken from the GSC, for privacy reasons?

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
hey hey^_^ u send me an email for info changes....somethings such as street address cant be removed without removing a person from the GSC entirely (which can also be reuested thru email to me)

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
GSC UPDATE!

Current player count: 1123
Players most recently added to: Massachusetts, Michigan, Texas, Mexico, Alabama, Tennessee, California, Finland, New York, Ohio, Ontario, Maryland, Bahamas, Illinois, Missouri, NSW(Australia)

vull45

Smash Apprentice
Wow i can only imagin how much work this is for you. its gonna be sweet when I up on it. Your hard work is much Appreciated

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
GSC UPDATE!

Current player count: 1143
Players most recently added to: The Netherlands, West Virginia, Tennessee, Northern California, New York, Washington, Southern California, United Kingdom, Indiana, Ontario, Kansas, Minnesota, Iowa

auroreon

Smash Ace
Sorry to bump an old topic but... I'm having a problem with the GSC. For some reason it won't load the GCS when Google Earth starts, the icon for the GSC has a red orb under it. If I right click it and click refresh the orb turns yellow and moves from left to right for a second, then the orb turns red again.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Isotriv

Smash Rookie
Does this program still work cause I can't get it to load anyone up in the database?

Antarctican1492

Smash Rookie
I keep getting a fatal error saying that nothing could be fetched. This thread and the compedium is still active, right?

fishnchipz15

Smash Rookie
i can't seem to find anyplace to download it anywhere filefront says that the file is unavalible (sorry) and the google forums say i don't have authorization to download it. can someone help me?

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
ATTN: EVERYONE

The GSC is down(obviously). Also, if a new server for the GSC I am unable to upkeep it. This means that if anyone has access to a server that the GSC master file can be stored at and is wants to continue running the GSC then they can ask me and I can send themt he master file(or if there are people who have the resources who want to work together).

If someone does want to bring back the GSC then its worth knowing that because a server change is required everyone who has the GSC will have to redownload the a new file that connects them to the new server.

goateeguy

Smash Ace
ATTN: EVERYONE

The GSC is down(obviously). Also, if a new server for the GSC I am unable to upkeep it. This means that if anyone has access to a server that the GSC master file can be stored at and is wants to continue running the GSC then they can ask me and I can send themt he master file(or if there are people who have the resources who want to work together).

If someone does want to bring back the GSC then its worth knowing that because a server change is required everyone who has the GSC will have to redownload the a new file that connects them to the new server.
http://smashboards.com/threads/334474/
OkamiBW is trying to get something like this started up again. In case he hasn't already contacted you, your data would likely help him a lot with getting started.

Top Bottom