• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Smasher Compendium (STICKY PLZ)

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
i noticed that too...its weird...my master file still shows the character pics....but i DID notice in the GSC that the gray boxes will change into character pics when u hover your mouse over them

APImagine

Smash Apprentice
How do we generally know when the GSC has been updated?

I'm just wondering when and if my info will show up.

Kinda hoping I can choose what info I want to divulge, too....

EDIT: Disregard this. JUST noticed that a message gets posted here whenever it's updated.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
GSC UPDATE!

Current player count: 999
Players most recently added to: southern California, BC (canada), Texas, Colorado

EVERYONE TELL BloodOfTheFallen TO JOIN NOW! PM HIM AND EVERYTHING lol.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Simna, I demand that you take me off the GSC, then when someone else joins, I'll be number 1000. :p

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
Dude, thank you so much for doing this! I just found a few players near myself. I wouldn't have been able to do it without this.

So to get added, so I send you a PM/note? Or is it possible to do it through the program?

D

Deleted member

How do i add myself to the map? Is there a website to do it or something?

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
So when does the next update come out? It says "last updated on august 29" or something to me. Are the updates automatic or do u have to dl always the newest klm - file?

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
GSC UPDATE!

Current player count: 1020
Players most recently added to: southern California, Puerto Rico, Ohio, New York, Wisconsin, Illinois, Germany, Idaho, Michigan, northern California, Massachusetts, Ontario, Oregon, British Columbia, Florida, Venezuela, Spain

NOTE: There are tons of more people waiting to join(its been a little while since the last update). I'm going to do weekly updates of 20 people per update until all the backed-up joins are added in then I will go back to updating once every 10 days.

shinkazenokizzu

Smash Apprentice
GSC UPDATE!

Current player count: 1020
Players most recently added to: southern California, Puerto Rico, Ohio, New York, Wisconsin, Illinois, Germany, Idaho, Michigan, northern California, Massachusetts, Ontario, Oregon, British Columbia, Florida, Venezuela, Spain

NOTE: There are tons of more people waiting to join(its been a little while since the last update). I'm going to do weekly updates of 20 people per update until all the backed-up joins are added in then I will go back to updating once every 10 days.
thanks simna too bad we didnt get a chance to friendly at SCC

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Ya, how do I register

I got this up, and I must say, it is incredible (after procrastinating forever=5 months). I must say, this is incredible. However...how do I make my own little head icon thingy with my main (Fox...)=??? Thanks in advanced, and I'll be sure to mention this to my friends who play smash, most definitely. :)

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
GSC UPDATE!

Current player count: 1040
Players most recently added to: Minnesota, Massachusetts, South Dakota, southern California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Arizona, northern California, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Virginia

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
GSC UPDATE!

Current player count: 1060
Players most recently added to: southern California, Washington, northern California, central California, Ohio, France, Missouri, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Germany, Spain

Also: plz resticky this topic

Cort

Apple Head
Lol, why was this unstickied? >_>

Granted, the regional rooms are much more useful than this.... :x

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
i would love to have this topic...say...stickied in all of the regional zones, but i dont think that would happen for some dumb reason like "too many clone topics clutter up the boards" or something....even tho some ppl dont go anywhere outside their regional zone

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
GSC UPDATE!

Current player count: 1080
Players most recently added to: Spain, Ontario, southern California, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Minnesota, northern California

Note: More than half of the people added in this update are from Spain.

Also: LOL sorry shinkazenokizzu! i said you would be in this update but you werent because i got a mass join from from a guy in Spain who had 15 people to add and his fell into my email ahead of yours. But you will DEFINITELY be in the next update

Top Bottom