• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Gaming Tournament - Birmingham 29th November

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA

Smash Hero
LOOOOOOOL Just from this comment I know that what I said truly hurt your feelings, good. Now leave smashboards and go back to whatever you do, I know you used to only brawl and since you dont do that anymore your life must be pretty blank, prob is just you going home and watching stuff on youtube all day lol.
Edwin the sad boy.
why do you want to hurt edwins feelings, what has he ever done to you :(

RoyBoy08

Smash Cadet
looooool since when did people have an 'approach to the internet?' whatever haha my main is in my name and I will now money match you my Roy vs your Fox(assuming that is your main like you say)

(dont think im the one that needs to grow up anyway lol take caps lock off)

grayfox

Smash Champion
looooool since when did people have an 'approach to the internet?' whatever haha my main is in my name and I will now money match you my Roy vs your Fox(assuming that is your main like you say)

(dont think im the one that needs to grow up anyway lol take caps lock off)

No way I'd use Fox against Roy anyways kid, you know Roy ***** space animals right? Fox sucks in PAL hes like barely even upper tier.

AND YEAH YOU DO NEED TO GROW UP MAN YOU DONT EVEN GIVE ME ANY RESPECT FOR MY POSTS YOU KNOW IVE GOT WELL OVER 2000 MORE POSTS THAN YOU FS

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
rOFL THE BANTER! Alright Royboy man we'll be sure to play but give alittle bit more respect to people on here newbie!

I agree Chrisboi vs Royboy will be huge! 1st and 2nd seed imo!!

skaz2k

Smash Rookie
YOU KNOW IVE GOT WELL OVER 2000 MORE POSTS THAN YOU FS
LMAO who cares how many posts u got mate. It's not how many you've got, it's what you've got to say that people care about. Take a chill pill mate...

btw this is my first post so HELLO SMASHWORLD FORUMS !!!

LOVING the smash arguements hehehe :p

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
why do you want to hurt edwins feelings, what has he ever done to you :(
He lived.

I agree. Sometimes its ok but a lot of the time you're a little too harsh to Edwin don't you think Pro?
looool I enjoy being harsh with him cos he is a sad guy who needs a life, I tried to assist him in his mission to accomplish a life but he didnt want my help so I insult him. Plus he other stuff and he is a dummy cos he is not attending anything but still wants respect for his smash game lol.

Royboy vs chrisboi for best boy imo.
looool True!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Yay ^ i guess

I tired of smash bros its getting no where in this country we dont we all learn SF or GG instead .
In the last few months the community has boomed, if you attended more than one event you may have noticed that we're "getting somewhere".

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah I know but he doesnt realize that. He is too busy sulking at what I exposed him about and he is coming to the harsh reality of finding out that it is true, just give him healing time until his HP is full.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Everyone should go all Roy at the tourney.

and @ Zeppo £2 best 2 out of 3 alright?
and ohh at TC £2 Marth ditto? and just a £2 MM sound ok with you?

I've no idea why I'm doing this but I've got the urge to try and main Roy and not Marth, maybe its because he has phir33

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Everyone should go all Roy at the tourney.

and @ Zeppo £2 best 2 out of 3 alright?
and ohh at TC £2 Marth ditto? and just a £2 MM sound ok with you?

I've no idea why I'm doing this but I've got the urge to try and main Roy and not Marth, maybe its because he has phir33
Yeah Marth ditto is good, unless you want to use Fox. Best 2 out of three for that too?

Roy has legendary combos, Marth can't touch his awesome.

golfball

Smash Apprentice
manchester, or 30 mins away.. lol bagels are made
Charles, Im assuming there is no viable accomodation for friday night unless we find it ourselves? Just i need to know soonish so i can sort it with my family, as ill be nipping to coventry on the friday to see them, Me getting to the tournament depends on if i can crash somewhere friday night rly
If nobody can offer me anywhere ill see if i can pipe somewhere else ;)

J03

Smash Master
Stteeeeeee, i dont think there any accomodation friday night at the venue, BUT i think theres Yeniths or someone lives in brummy so they might be able to put you up, ask them.

ps. come to mine =)

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
don't depend on people for housing :x golfball you can get there at like 1-2pm latest as long as you tell us when you're coming and i can sign you up for pools. This is what we are doing for zeppo and jo3

COEY

Smash Lord
no its that he's going coventry on friday and he doesnt want to have to come all the way back just to go to almost the same place the day after.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Im going to give instructions tommorow for saturday, Anyone else want to come i got like 4-5 tickets spare (I dont wan't them going to waste =/ considering they costed me £14 each and the people who said they was coming before are letting me down)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Everyone who is going can I know how much money you are taking with you so I have a ruff idea how much I have to take please thank you kool bye babes x x x goodnyt honey bunny asap please thanks baby kool bye bye x x x rated lolz kinda funny to me anywayz see ya 2moz bye x x x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom