• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Gaming Tournament - Birmingham 29th November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Sure rofl, by the way my Ganon isnt very good so you will probably win and thats no lie, but Im a charitable guy.

Whats the verdict on stalling the tournament for half an hour to 45 minutes for me and Joe btw? :laugh:

I also elect that you do doubles first!

Smo

Smash Journeyman
yeah i'll talk to my friends/parents about going

edit: speaking of parents and stuff, what's the average age for players? i'm 16

Yeniths

East Midlands!
yeah i'll talk to my friends/parents about going

edit: speaking of parents and stuff, what's the average age for players? i'm 16
Not sure really to be honest, around 18 tho id say?

grayfox

Smash Champion
Most people go to their first tourneys around the ages of 16 to 18 smo.

Because this game and community is stagnent as **** though the average age is around 19 to 21

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm the youngest of the top people in the UK. I am 17.

If I dont get some money before I am not sure if I can come to this unless Charles gives me a chance to pay him for the ticket there later. Because I will need the entry money and the money to stay at the venue. Can someone remind me of what we are meant to pay for the whole trip so I have a ruff idea of how much I have to try and get before this event?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I was 13 when I went to my first tournament lool.

I got my dad to say yes btw Charles.

VA

Smash Hero
When you get older, age means a lot less. So we'll be like, who's that kid? Oh he's 13? ok.

/end

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yay ^ i guess

I tired of smash bros its getting no where in this country we dont we all learn SF or GG instead .
loool Thats like me saying i'm tired of playing halo its getting know where, when I havent even played it lol. I dont see how you can be tired of playing it when you attend nothing lool. If you dont want to play then just leave and stop trying to attract attention to yourself by you wanting everyone to say 'ohhh you shouldnt leave' 'No, Edwin please come to the tourn'. Just go and save the yourself time and carry on with your brawl online tourns and back to your sad life boy.
I would **** you anyway so F off.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
you're getting nowhere, you don't attend **** thanks. you might as well go play brawl online and expect to get somewhere
i dont brawl no more .

loool Thats like me saying i'm tired of playing halo its getting know where, when I havent even played it lol. I dont see how you can be tired of playing it when you attend nothing lool. If you dont want to play then just leave and stop trying to attract attention to yourself by you wanting everyone to say 'ohhh you shouldnt leave' 'No, Edwin please come to the tourn'. Just go and save the yourself time and carry on with your brawl online tourns and back to your sad life boy.
I would **** you anyway so F off.
k.

How come you are called Retroking now?
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UQschA2lC_

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOOOOOOOL Just from this comment I know that what I said truly hurt your feelings, good. Now leave smashboards and go back to whatever you do, I know you used to only brawl and since you dont do that anymore your life must be pretty blank, prob is just you going home and watching stuff on youtube all day lol.
Edwin the sad boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom