• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Gaming Tournament - Birmingham 29th November

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, this is my new account. im just a student zeppo, i dont have the money to be throwing it away in MM's with people who are top 5 in the country. Until then you'll have to content yourself with charles' ganon. altho if we get pooled together or something and you feel like playing your ganon instead of falcon, thatd be fine by me.

VA

Smash Hero
just do it swizzy you *****, experience is key, go all out and **** him. he's ****, me and edwin 3 stocked him in tournament.

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
Ryan - That was my first tourny [/johns]
Charles - I'm good enough to beat your student

Retroking2000

Smash Master
2 Weeks a way .

29 th .

i* really have to decide following week . if i can go right now havent been influenced on playing smash .

i will most probably go seeing a fuzzy booked an all , but my parents might disagree i will post a update soon.

MacDaddy

Smash Rookie
I'm in Birmingham at a xbox360 tournament that weekend and the 29th is when I'm not taking part in anything so I think I'll go to this smash tourney since it is the best fighting game.
Can someone confirm that the tournament entry is £5 and that signups are on the day, cheers

Aiko

Smash Champion
hey Mac. I can confirm sign up and entry is on the day. It is primarily a melee tournament, not brawl.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
(MacDaddy) Birmingham Xbox player where are you from ?

I'm in Birmingham at a xbox360 tournament that weekend and the 29th is when I'm not taking part in anything so I think I'll go to this smash tourney since it is the best fighting game.
Can someone confirm that the tournament entry is £5 and that signups are on the day, cheers
xbox360 tourney huh ?

what game do you compete in .

anyways the highlighted the part of the quote because its the truth .

do you live in birmingham or are you just travelling there for the event ?

MacDaddy

Smash Rookie
xbox360 tourney huh ?

what game do you compete in .

anyways the highlighted the part of the quote because its the truth .

do you live in birmingham or are you just travelling there for the event ?
The tournament is held by Matchbox360 and this one is XL6, I'm doing Unreal Tournament 3 and Call of Duty 5, although I don't really like CoD WaW, much prefer to do Gears but the Dignitas team are too good. I'm travelling to Birmingham on Thursday and staying in a travel lodge, gonna link up some xboxes to get some practice in as well.
Nothing quite like melee in terms of depth and skill. Whoever is organising these tournaments should consider merging with the Matchbox tournaments because it'll make them a lot bigger and they don't just do 360 games either.

One more question: when would the melee tournament start and finish? thanks

lismore

Smash Cadet
**** you Max for going to this without me. **** you to hell. You should really get a job so you can feel the pain I feel and I stop being so bitter about having no free time while you can game constantly grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr etc. And what the hell is this about Call of Duty 5 I see? You CANNOT be serious?!? Anyways, I hope you get ***** horribly by this london lot - that'd teach you a lesson :) lol, seriously though if you do go good luck and all that - i'll give you some last minute lessons on avoiding fox's shine pressure game, looks like you definately need it lololololololololololl!!!!1! Also to Prof Pro and Fuzzyness, I saw your games at the latest ranbat thingy and they were nice matches, so props to u...and next tourney I can go to do teams so me and Mac D can **** you ALL!...jk jk...or possibly not.

Blinky

Smash Journeyman
I think ive been mentioned already, but i should be going to this. Can't let Aiko down now can I.

Kyuubi_x

Smash Apprentice
The tournament is held by Matchbox360 and this one is XL6, I'm doing Unreal Tournament 3 and Call of Duty 5, although I don't really like CoD WaW, much prefer to do Gears but the Dignitas team are too good. I'm travelling to Birmingham on Thursday and staying in a travel lodge, gonna link up some xboxes to get some practice in as well.
Nothing quite like melee in terms of depth and skill. Whoever is organising these tournaments should consider merging with the Matchbox tournaments because it'll make them a lot bigger and they don't just do 360 games either.

One more question: when would the melee tournament start and finish? thanks
Starts at 1pm, dunno what time it'll finish, depends on the amount of people coming really.

Just to let everyone know, the venue is quite small, but should still be fun.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I should be booked by Wednesday next week, looking forward to this guys:)

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lol charles that's hugo of course he's a londoner.

woww yen **** your avatar :(

Yeniths

East Midlands!
:), you coming to this TC? want a MM in melee? and/or brawl if there is a setup?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I should be, unless somthing bad comes up lol.

and sure, I'm up for a MM in both. :)

Kyuubi_x

Smash Apprentice
I lost the game too.

Everyone, you can stay at the venue till whenever, and you pay for the venue afterwards.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
they're charging us per hour apparently, but we're getting a good deal with them and staying till 5am for £10

Might cost you guys a few extra squid to stay for a little longer..prob £2/3 max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom