• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Gaming Tournament - Birmingham 29th November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool I was joking but if we are to do it the real deal is that you lot have to jump off once at the beggining of the game so its actually fair lol. And its only for £1.
I can bring a cube and a melee. I have a wii but im not bringing it cos the purpose of it will be to play brawl on.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Is there 5 Melee and 3 brawls being brought to this lol. Cos I think I am mean to bring a cube and a melee but I havent heard much people say they are bringing a brawl.

Aiko

Smash Champion
yes there probably will be doubles. I thought it was a pure melee tournament. Nothing wrong with people playing brawl as long as it doesn't get in the way of any main events

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
:O Is this a pure melee tournament?????
I thought it was a mix but PURE MELEE, As in 100% of that good **** melee.
THIS IS GONNA BE THE BEST THING EVER WITH 8 TVS OF ****!

Kyuubi_x

Smash Apprentice
It is pure melee, but if any of you want to bring brawl, then feel free to do so.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
i arrive at 12:45, is it ok if i give u a ring then jet? look forward to this guys.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
lol does no one else from london want to go? I find it butters that some of you guys made me book for the coach and you ain't even going now

neutral, tamoo and frugs? >_>

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I'm going East London uni and I start around September.

Setups:
Me
Aiko
Fuzzyness
Hao
Yeniths
VA
Tails chao
Prof
I don't think you should put me and Yeniths as seperate setups, since I'm bringing Melee/memory card and he's bringing the cube lol.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2IzwPzszxro&feature=related

The first theme is the one which is legendary.
The rest are failures.
I strongly agree, the fourth one is a disgraceful remix. But the third one has Gary with his gg cape and Eevee.

I know all the words to the first one!!!1!

lol does no one else from london want to go? I find it butters that some of you guys made me book for the coach and you ain't even going now

Aaron hasn't had any internet for about 25 days so he didn't know for a while. He can't go anyway because of his sister's birthday or something.

As far as I know Frugs is going with someone as well.

rustediron

Smash Lord
Frugs = rustediron. My bad. Also = Hugo :D

And Tamoo won't be able to make it, unfortunately, and we couldn't find a replacement :(

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
i got 13 on my list now, cause i checked who is coming or not and that's my results

Chrisboi - Yes
Frostbyte - Yes
Vanity Angel - Yes
Pops - Yes
Clockmire - Yes
Rustediron - Yes
Hugo - Yes
Tails Chao - Yes
Pikachao - probably if TC goes
Manguy - if Pikachao goes
Professor Pro - Should be
Retroking - Maybe
Koops - ???

I still got tickets spare >___< (I got 16, 1 for myself meaning there's 2 spare) and im not even sure if Retroking or Koops are going

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I know all the words to the first one!!!1!
I was just about to call you sad until I went into the depths of my brain only to find the lyrics in there word by word lol.

i got 13 on my list now, cause i checked who is coming or not and that's my results

Chrisboi - Yes
Frostbyte - Yes
Vanity Angel - Yes
Pops - Yes
Clockmire - Yes
Rustediron - Yes
Hugo - Yes
Tails Chao - Yes
Retroking - Maybe
Koops - ???

I still got tickets spare >___< (I got 16, 1 for myself meaning there's 2 spare) and im not even sure if Retroking or Koops are going
Well 2 isnt that bad, even the position need to get filled and its money. Try and get Edwin to come.

Tamoo

Smash Master

Im really sorry man, i thought i was signin up to Osplay on the 22nd, ive been busy on the 29th for a while. Dont get me wrong, i reeally wanted to go but ive had to set my priorities.

LOL.

I think everyone is in the same situation.
lool, ive got the tune on my mp3, get nostalgia everytime i hear it...

rustediron

Smash Lord

Chrisboi - Yes
Frostbyte - Yes
Vanity Angel - Yes
Pops - Yes
Clockmire - Yes
Rustediron - Yes
Hugo - Yes

Tails Chao - Yes
Retroking - Maybe
Koops - ???

rustediron = frugs = hugo XD

Hao

Smash Journeyman
so Kyuubi.

Your picking Aiko up at 12pm

Charles up at 1pm

and Me and Z up at 2pm?

i'll need your number please dude.
AmcD is arriving at 11:50 @ the coach station aswell.

So, its only Aiko who's meeting at the New Street Station. I'll pick him up, or Jet can go. We'll rock/paper/scissors.

or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom