• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Gaming Tournament - Birmingham 29th November

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
Spot on. Btw is doubles happening properly or just for fun and MM?

Also I completely forgot about this until the other day, but Fuzzyness rocks because he has MM9.

Over and out.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Lool, MM9 was awesome, i remember there was a group of us at sohas house trying to just complete any level but failing. fun times...
Oh yeah and well done Professor Pro, u got us all right in one :)

Kyuubi_x

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone else need picking up?

AmcD - Digbeth coach station (15minute walk :/) - 11:50 - Hao and I will be picking you up.
Yen - Digbeth coach station (15minute walk:/) - 12:05 - I'll pick you up while waiting for AmcD
Aiko - New st. station (5min walk) - 12 - We'll pick you up on the way to GG
Fuzz and his crew - Priory Square (1minute walk for you lot lol) - 1pm - I'll pick fuzzy's crew up
Joe and Z - Digbeth coach station? Or are you coming via megabus?
(15 minute walk:/) - 2pm - Hao can go

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
Me and my mate (who doesn't have a smash name yet) will take down your numbers cos we know birmingham a little so we'll try to save you a trip, but if we get lost I'll ring you.

Actually, what time are you picking up Aiko from the station? we could try to meet you guys then.

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
OK i just looked at the last page, we'll get there by 12 n give you a ring kk kyubi?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I have just guranteed 100% my arrival to this today.
And I have managed to accumalate £25 so it seems like I am alright but thank you to Kyuubi and TC for offering the money to me and Charles I promise I will pay you for the tickets after.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Basically yeah, what you think?

LOOOOOOOOOL Gotta use that on PDOT sometime.
I'm happy that I fueled your love-hate domestic violence relationship even further, makes for good Drama read.

I agree with Odd vs Even. :)

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
£14 for the coach, £10 for venue, £5/10 for tourneys + Food + MM (Don't bring the money for the coach and you're going home, I'm not taking bs)

Directions for SATURDAY

For people who are coming with us on the coach on saturday I recommend getting up at 7am (serious). Here is the time we are leaving

Sat 29 November 2008
London, Victoria Coach Station to Birmingham, The Priory Queensway Stop PC
10:00 Depart London, Victoria Coach Station
Arrive Birmingham, The Priory Queensway Stop PC 13:00

So make sure you are at victoria coach station from 9->9:30am, if you come late tough you'll miss the coach. Leave your places about 8am latest since it probably takes at least an hour for most people. We will be meeting at the gate where the bus departs to Birmingham so check the screens as you enter to find the gate to Birmingham.

Also please bring the £14 you will owe me otherwise I will get pissed off and most likely not let you come with us, I don't want the day to get ruined by people who think they can walk over me considering I have dished out my own money for people to come to this event and I'm already losing money

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Sorry Guys One Of My Cubes Crapped Out On Me, So I Can Only Bring One Setup 2moro, Look Forward To This.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom