• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
slimfest 5 at slim's house in duryea, may 8th. We're doing a tournament/smashfest, but the tournament will be brawl only... if you're still interested let me know, i'll send you the info on facebook :)

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
PSU ppl or ppl that can make it smalll 3 dollar singles/ 5 dollar teams event at my place this Sunday so I can say I won something in Brawl again for first time in 6 months lol

M@v

Subarashii!
Ignore what I said before(besides florida being mad chill). Got good news.

I will have a 48" PROJECTION TV in my room the fall semester.

Smashfests on giant TV hype?

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Thought id start posting in diff threads

Apex is only a few months away guys, May 30th is the last day to register before the price is raised, so come on and register. Right now only about 17 ppl have registered. http://apex.vgbootcamp.com/
Im trying to help out Strife by doing this.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I most likely won't be going.

Mad expensive and a few weeks before I go back to school, so I probably can't afford to go.

If something changes I'd love to go, but I just don't see it as feasible :(

M@v

Subarashii!
I most likely won't be going.

Mad expensive and a few weeks before I go back to school, so I probably can't afford to go.

If something changes I'd love to go, but I just don't see it as feasible :(
You can split a room with me and Sam(maybe more if others join). You probably wouldnt have to pay that much. You would just need to worry about transportation.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Transportation + Food + Room + Tournament

at least $100 for the weekend, I'd guess

I can't afford to spend that kind of money, and I can't justify doing it right before going back to psu, considering how much food that would pay for ^_^

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
If we go. My crew's procrastinating/johning as usual. Not that I blame 'em, it's a pretty long drive. But, c'mon, free Hot Pockets and Dr. Pepper. how can you say no to that?

_umbra_

Smash Champion
bump

planning an update for the first post sometime soon with the new northeast PA members and cleaning up w/ a few inactives.

/HOPE. People should go to it.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Played with UltimaScout yesterday and he wants me to Host Tournies in Delaware starting prob in July for melee would you guys be interested. On person who places with us when we get together said I could host at his house has like 5 setups...

SLIM

Smash Journeyman
sorry dobs.

as much as i would like to kick your *** again in melee, delaware is too far for me to drive.

:002: best ivysaur in the western hemisphere

_umbra_

Smash Champion
...you have no idea what you're up against.

Slim, the former world champion, the best ivysaur in the western hemisphere!

You don't want to **** with those pakistani ivysaur players but in the west he got thissss

_umbra_

Smash Champion
we'll probably start going to tournaments again this fall ^_^

I plan to at least hold practice weeklies or something at psu

Top Bottom