• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

M@v

Subarashii!
practices @ the frat house in fall too ^_^. Got my own room next semester and a bigass TV. Smashfests/tourneys will ensue.

M@v

Subarashii!
I lol'd hard at the small blue man being second. And I totally called them putting .com over me. I must be psychic.

M@v

Subarashii!
So apparently the panel ****ed up bad in 2 ways:

1. only 4 panelists instead of 5. Nasty and I were both led to believe we were going to be on the panel, but no one contacted us.

2. its 3 tourneys to be active, and .com only made two, so hes technically inactive.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
iirc it was 2 to be active, unless they changed the rules after I left.

also I'll be adding people to the first post soon and taking off some dead people

everyone cool with bryan and xzero joining up? I'll also be re-adding cide and putting josh and justin on, they joined the crew several months agoooo

_umbra_

Smash Champion
that would require me to stop being lazy and update the **** thread though T_T

that being said, good luck Mav, Bryan, Melon, and Berserker at ktar and dso this weekend! Rep our crew and this retired old mannnnn ^_^

Also, good luck to Bryan thinking of a new name! I still think he should go with KC killa, buuuuut whatever floats his boat!

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Yo M@v and Soulja Boy have the same birthday. lmaaaaaoooooooo

Imagine if they got switched at birth...

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Super Duper Secret Bump Technique goooooo

We've been getting active again, so me + mav are gonna be updating this thread again. We've got a lot of new members who will probably be making their official appearances in the first post, pending the decisions of a few of them on their in-game tags.

The new guys include:
Josh, Justin, and Corky, from the Scranton area, and Cyrus and TKCK from State College. A few old guys have come back, with Violent D and Cide among others making their triumphant returns.

Let's try to keep the thread alive this time guys, and me and mav will get to work on keeping it updated.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Super Duper Secret Bump Technique goooooo

We've been getting active again, so me + mav are gonna be updating this thread again. We've got a lot of new members who will probably be making their official appearances in the first post, pending the decisions of a few of them on their in-game tags.

The new guys include:
Josh, Justin, and Corky, from the Scranton area, and Cyrus and TKCK from State College. A few old guys have come back, with Violent D and Cide among others making their triumphant returns.

Let's try to keep the thread alive this time guys, and me and mav will get to work on keeping it updated.
Dead is Dead no coming back from that...

I hate all you guys especially M@v :)

_umbra_

Smash Champion
there's potentially 3 GE cars coming from northeast PA for Battle Royale, one of which is 100% confirmed at this point ^_^

Top Bottom