• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
man I left class at 5:30 and everything was fine... grabbed some food and tried to walk home at around 6... ugggghhhhh

LatexRhombus

Smash Journeyman
i made a rather large post (for me) in the facebook group, so if you are in the psu smash fb group, please just read it lol it will take 30 seconds...but i want to start up small weekly melee tournies (like $2 entry max, tournies) but i want to see if anyone is interested...so let me know...

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
i made a rather large post (for me) in the facebook group, so if you are in the psu smash fb group, please just read it lol it will take 30 seconds...but i want to start up small weekly melee tournies (like $2 entry max, tournies) but i want to see if anyone is interested...so let me know...
Word looks like someone is getting back into melee :) We should play over spring break u live like 20min if that from me :) plus ppl I play with live 5 min from ur house

LatexRhombus

Smash Journeyman
i dont know what constitutes a "legit" tourney, but i dont really think i want hype...just small local things would be better lol

LatexRhombus

Smash Journeyman
under no condition would i consider booking a venue lol i just want occassional small hangouts at my place

i don't have the money or the time to commit entire days to a venue

_umbra_

Smash Champion
since when, I thought you used him in tournaments before...?

give me your list of characters and I'll change it

LatexRhombus

Smash Journeyman
OK, let's do our first "tourney" saturday.

it'll basically be aTEST...if we fail to get 8 people, i dont think we need to continue, if we get over 10 and people have fun, we'll keep going on a regular basis.

STARTS AT ONE PM (1:00pm)! (BE HERE BY NOON; LATEX's APARTMENT) you can come as early as 10:00am, if you want to practice, NO venue fee (lol),... $2 entry. RSVP!

$2 entry covers singles AND doubles, since there is no reason for people to throw their money away to jmoan, if he goes (lol) basically what would happen is i will create a points system (singles will be more heavily-weighted than doubles) and your doubles partner will be decided based on your singles performance and he players with the overall total points totals will get the money lol just so we can try to attract new people, but the good players will likely retain it.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Get like Umbra or Melon to book venue :) I heard you were at the last tourney. Anyway if I'm up and melee is happening I'm always down for a few games

_umbra_

Smash Champion
bump bump bump bump

"This MK is a PERFECT example of **** HEADS that ruin MKs name as a formidable opponent. This guy, only used 3 moves, making him the biggest dumb**** ever. Ub-B, Downwards C-stick, and Mach Tornado. It was UNBELEIVABLE HOW MANY M TORNADOES THIS KID USED!!!!!1! I USE THAT MANY IN A WEEK AND THATS CUZ I MESS UP AND PRESS WRONG BUTTONS! MY URGE TO F*CKING KILL UMBRA IS GAINING MOMEMTUM! HE'S THE MK PLAYER THAT RUINED MK'S NAME! EVERYONE! KILL THAT BASS-TURD! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*OOOOOOOOOW!"

-youtube kid on one of my old videos ^_^

_umbra_

Smash Champion
**** that ****

ima find out when i get bsck fron tha bares on omy 21stt birhdayyyyy that the tournament i was bonnna beat you ***** *** kids at is postpowuended? **** that **** i did like 4 4 hoursement and like 3 3 wizemenz basically i had a ****load of liquor the kind of quanitiy tha would make a TOS member be like dayum this kid blaker than us ok maytbe a UFB kid but that be3sidez tha point i drank a ****load of whiskey this bar was ****en sick and u*** TOS **** UFB **** KC **** all yall im a little drunk still ridiculously talented and such lol love how yall practice every ****in day and i don't give a **** still whoop yalls *** im the best AROUND! NOTHINS EVER GONNA KEEP ME DOWN went to tha bars and immediately strolled up and went gimme a shot of jim beam did that **** no questions asked these kids were like got dayumn you ever try a 4 horsemen i was like nah son but if yall can't take a shot of good *** liquor yall is ****ies back in NEPA we did shots of whatever the hell came in a shot glass and anyone who didn't was a ***** and i drank a ****load i mean got dayum and if anyone bans me for a censor dodge you will have the fury of GLobal Enterprises upon you not just me i mean like Kadiev Wako Mav and me combined we goonna care to much about **** and ima **** yo furumns upppp you don't even understand

got dayum i feel like wes now can't tyope in complete secntences got a hole new respect for that guy he's clearly drunk as hell every time he posts wih that H2yL hate and west coast blows the justin beiber throbhing semen filled ***** *** ****

did i mention how wes coast sucks

ahahhhh hrape

chibo sucks

ufb sucks

kings court sucks except for nasty i mean god damn how on earth are you supposed to hate nasty

im the best in da world i don't even practice no one can claim that shyiyut except our favorite cactus and god damn i aint no cactus but im the next best thing like i aint jesus but im at least an apostle like the 13th apostle Franco or some **** like i'm ridiculously talented thas why im still the best in psu after all these yearz so much talent i mean like god damn

best 21st birthday ever

was hittin on this chick it was her birgthday too but *******s wouldnt let me back in the bar cause it wsa 2 am and they were closing down god dammit

tldr: i'm drunk, 21st birthday, finest post in history, god damn iron peach, every other crew blows my peach's ****

do something mods i dare you im the god damn iron peach i got 5 different alt accounts go ahead and infract my **** i ****in dare you GE will be at your front door tomorrow morning *****

ttldr: ahhhhhhh im the best! around! nothins ever gonna keep me down!

my name is paul and i'm the best
i walk around with a god complex
i'll hit you then i'll run straight to the ledge!

if I smash too much and my c-stick breaks
i'll get up and punch you in the face
I need the cash to pay my child support!

I had a kid in a bathreoom stall
kill'd him and left him in the mall
something something something something something!

king's court and ufb are gay
alpay kadiev is full of rage
2 seconds left have fun at second place!

i'm planking and there's nothign you can do!
i'm planking and there's nothing you can do!
im panking and there's nothign you can do!
i'm planking and there's nothing you can do!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
i wouldn't be blacked out the morning after -_-

but yeah i went pretty hard last night LOL

kids kept buying me shots and you know I love my whiskey, so I got very well acquainted with the 3 wisemen and the 4 horsemen.

LatexRhombus

Smash Journeyman
lol zomg we smash for laughs cactuar.

paul, how much would it hurt if i called you snooki from now on x_x

edit: i owe cactuar pizza.

Top Bottom