• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
indeed it is.

dude, you should come down to state college on the 15th, they have melee there and it'll be a great time afterwards, PARTY!!
You mean I can play other ppl and not the same 3 i play like every weekend lol, If i can find money and a ride then I will deff come, how far is it from scranton?

_umbra_

Smash Champion
It's about 2 1/2 hours from scranton ^_^

naturally if you come down we'll make sure you have a place to spend the night if you want.

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
It's about 2 1/2 hours from scranton ^_^

naturally if you come down we'll make sure you have a place to spend the night if you want.
doesnt sound too bad, im about a hour from Scranton so about 3+ hrs
If im able to get there ill take you up on that offer

also it is a tourney right, wat are the prices for the melee if theres melee lol

anyone know of any trains or buses that go to and from there, and prices

BEEFWHISTLE

Smash Cadet
ok now this is MMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH better than the one mav put up =) =) =)

p.s. mav I don't hate you, I just LLOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEE Busting people

M@v

Subarashii!
Happy New Year!......in 4 hours.

In other news, the week we get back to psu before Br3 we need to do practice sessions, at least 3, if not more. No johns either; its syllabus week and most of your classes won't be doing anything.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
not really a party... just everyone getting together at my place with liquor/smash

come over any time after 4 ^_^

_umbra_

Smash Champion
well, the plan was to have the king's court killa kill king's court, so I was thinking that one of their members would die at 5th place ^_^

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I have finished updating the first post! If anyone has any problems/suggestions, let me know and I might do something about it

Top Bottom