• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Global Enterprises Crew Thread: Thread Updated!

_umbra_

Smash Champion
and what do you guys think it should look like?

for brawl, northeast pa goes like this:
1. Umbra
2. Triad Prodigy
3. Kadiev
4. Pav
5. Javier
6. Melon
idk past that

Central PA according to mav is something like
1. Truth
2. Rev
3. Mav
4. Kruton
5. Phase
dont remember past that

I dont have much info on psu so someone tell me what's up. if you guys really want rankings me and pav can throw something together after the scranton tournament tomorrow

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Melee

1. Umbra/LatexRhombus
2. Dobs1007

Based of strictly Link Dittos

1. Dobs1007
2. Umbra
3. Latex Rhombus

Original list revised for sandbagging purposes HAHA

1. Dobs1007
2. LatexRhombus/Umbra

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
haha phase is most def. above mav. He placed like one spot below me at Battle Royale and on a good day could man handle those above him haha no offense mav + kruton.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Yeah Phase's Toon Link is f**king beastly. Move him up a spot or 2 and the list will look better. And also Kruton needs to stop using Snake against my Falcon and losing. Then again he and his boys are always high as a kite when I go over there so he has an excuse. :p

_umbra_

Smash Champion
good question

idk what's going on since I'm not going, but mav said he is and I think he's looking for people to get a hotel room with him?

anyone who is going, post up in here so we have a list to work with

Wrek FTW

Smash Apprentice
don't know how many of you are around PSU still but i'll be at the blue and white game tailgating around 8am tomorrow.

pm your number if you wanna get drunk. i assume ill be drunk by noon

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Yo i might be going home early and withdrawing from the semester...leaving me allllll alone in Philly surrounded by the Titans of Suck.

jkjk

Phase

Smash Apprentice
an overall crew top ten for brawl ( IMO ) based on what i have personally seen along side tourney results. I know i haven't been in this crew or the tourney scene very long but i thought id just give my opinion on the matter.

1. Umbra
2. Truth
3. Triad Prodigy
4. Kadiev
5. Pav
6. Rev
7. Phase
8. Javi
9. Camalange
10. Lawz
Honorable Mentions: Due to inactivity or other
-Violent-D (we haven't really heard from him in a while let alone attend a tourney?)
-Kruton (i havent seen him at a tourney in a long time, or at all for that matter)
-Wrek (I obviously know you're good... you prob go 50/50 with me every time we play and ive seen a lot of improvement lately. I wanted to put you at number 10 but the fact that lawz took 3rd at the last spawn point did it in for him.)

Again this is just my personal take on it, please feel free to chime in on how you feel about it.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
I think melon is better than lawz, and I thought ithrowthings > camalange? not sure

other than that I like your list, we may be able to do top 15 though

Phase

Smash Apprentice
thanks, yeah i knew i couldn't throw down a list with 100% accuracy because i haven't seen the talents of everyone in this crew. I've only played melon once briefly a good while back but it def looked good.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
too tough to do rankings

truth face prodigy and kadiev please

why do you guys want to do rankings so bad, anyway? we all have a decent idea where we stand against eachother...

The Reverend 814

Smash Apprentice
yeah i can beat everyone but umbra, truth, and prodigy. im ready to take you down though umbra, its only a matter of time before i learn the mk match up :)

whats funny is how broken up **** is like ive seen phase beat umbra but phase has lost to lawz and wrek isn't even on the list and yet he can beat me or atleast give me a run for my money some of the time. rankings are hard as **** cause we are all better against certain people whether they are high in the list or not.

M@v

Subarashii!
NEED APEX PARTNER

Chances are Im going to need a team mate for APEX (Truth get your *** to thid). If you cant make it, I'd prefer to team with someone in the crew. Yes, Colaya is coming to this, but he hasn't played in a while and is going mainly for fun, and he said he doesn't want to hold me back in doubles. So yeah thats why im in the partner market.

Also, I dont need to room with anyone, I got a plan worked out thats pretty cheap.

Also, Phase I love how Im not even on your list....

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I'm goin to APEX, I think I'm rooming in philly on friday night then in the hotel on Saturday night (with the sonic mains?)

I already have a teammate but he's usually rather iffy and backs out of tournaments at the last second. So if things don't work out I'll team with ya mav.

Wrek FTW

Smash Apprentice
yeah i can beat everyone but umbra, truth, and prodigy. im ready to take you down though umbra, its only a matter of time before i learn the mk match up :)

whats funny is how broken up **** is like ive seen phase beat umbra but phase has lost to lawz and wrek isn't even on the list and yet he can beat me or atleast give me a run for my money some of the time. rankings are hard as **** cause we are all better against certain people whether they are high in the list or not.
1 stock everytime lol game and watch is a ***** to fight

edit: i've never played Mav with my main. i'd like to do that someday

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Mav if i go to Apex i will face that Fox of yours and anyone else you use.

zachyjcosta

Smash Apprentice
here's my info so it can be posted into the main thread. Thanks for the Welcome thread Umbra.

Zach Costa
Stroudsburg, PA
Brawl:
Main: Ike
Backups: Pit, Marth, Snake
Melee:
Main: Marth, Peach
Backups: Shiek, Gannon, Mario

Phase

Smash Apprentice
Also, Phase I love how Im not even on your list....
don't take it personal, brawl (sadly) is a defensive game and fox is a very aggressive and predictable character. There are plenty of people in this crew i believe to be very talented that i did not name and like the people before me have reiterated, the lists don't mean ****. It was just my personal take on the subject while we were on it. Just because you, or anyone, for that matter doesn't find themselves on some list should not mean you're not "good enough". I mean... deep down i most definitely feel i can beat anyone here, you almost have to have that mentality for competitive gaming or you might as well just quit.

In short, my list was merely for fun with no intent of hurting anyone's feelings because i didn't put them on it. I'm most certainly no guru of determining who's "the best".

M@v

Subarashii!
Meh opinions are opinions, but you got fox all wrong. Ive got some good **** cooked up with some other fox mains that will make fox a ton better. You will see at tourneys ;)

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Meh opinions are opinions, but you got fox all wrong. Ive got some good **** cooked up with some other fox mains that will make fox a ton better. You will see at tourneys ;)
Still doesnt change the fact that u guys get arse ***** by Pikachu's CGs and Sheik's ftilt. =p

Top Bottom