• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gimpyfish's Brawl Impressions - Brawl Talk Episode 1 Added

Status
Not open for further replies.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Yeah, I was there, and from actually trying I never really got the "New" L-canceling to work. And from the odd way it was done(If it actually WAS in the demo) it was more than likely a glitch than anything else.
Yeah it might have been a glitch. Kind of like now, when you start an aerial and land before the hitbox comes out, there will be no lag. Maybe it was an early version of that, who knows.

Tofu Beast

Smash Ace
Hmmm...

I don't remember much from the E4all videos..... Just those annoying girls screaming every match.. I wish Gimpy would've Bowzer fsmashed them

Maybe I'll check them out again

Fawriel

Smash Master
Hmmm...

I don't remember much from the E4all videos..... Just those annoying girls screaming every match.. I wish Gimpy would've Bowzer fsmashed them
I'm just quoting this because it oozes of truth.

I mean, I didn't even find those ladies all that annoying, but ****.
Imagine him just walking up to them.

"FSMASH!"

Crystallion

Smash Ace
^^^ Lol at the gif above :D Yeah, when I watched the videos from E4All, I just pressed the "mute" button because otherwise, I would have used my time machine to go and kill those girls...seriously >_> I hate booth babes.

Zema

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Gimpy! I was starting to think Brawl sucked because of how many competative gamers just bash about it day in and day out >.>

Seeing the opinion of a true pro makes me happy, and it doesn't sound so bad.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Oh dear. Someone didn't read when this was last edited.

But then again, you must be reaching way back if you're going to bump something that hasn't been posted in it in a month.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Gimpy man...wheres Brawl Talk 2! We've been waiting Months!

Random person: He's just busy, give the man time

We NEED the next Episode! I will like..sooooo seriously be die if I don't know everything about the Brawl Demo! Halp Gimpy Halp!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man...good times, good times.
Oh and Youko, you officially have the best Avi ever.

XACE-K

Smash Master
"I did an Ink drop!"
"No, you just tripped over your own two feet."
LOL so true.

Gimpy man...wheres Brawl Talk 2! We've been waiting Months!

Random person: He's just busy, give the man time

We NEED the next Episode! I will like..sooooo seriously be die if I don't know everything about the Brawl Demo! Halp Gimpy Halp!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man...good times, good times.
Evem if he did make one I already know how it would go....

Gimpy: Brawl sucks, Melee rules.

There you have it, Brawl Talk 2

Darkurai

Smash Master
Gimpy will not be making Brawl Talk 2.
Don't you guys listen to Show Me Your News?

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
I come see someone bump this and say to myself "Wow... this thread is still up? Brawl Talk is alive lolwut?" And here I see random spam. Well, what else CAN it be used for? XP

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
It's funny how there was a hitstun nerf at E4All, but in the final version it was less of a nerf and more of an excuse to say hitstun exists.

kr3wman

Smash Master
I laughed at the people in this thread actually thinking and hoping Krsytal was going to be in Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom