• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[GIFTS] GET THEM HERE! - Super Happy Christmas Tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Posting reeeeeeeeeal quick from my studies to say the gifts won't be done by Christmas... :'( I have a huge exam I need to take and man if I don't pass it I'm screwed.

They'll be done by the end of this year though! So don't worry!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
No rush for presents.
That reminds me.

/reason I wanted white.
Add a couple of those designs if you want/can. I type Can cause i'm not sure if the Yoshi sprite is going to be the same size as last year or bigger so not sure how it'd turn out. (Little music note on side of tail, red eyes blue spikes, etc.)

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Posting reeeeeeeeeal quick from my studies to say the gifts won't be done by Christmas... :'( I have a huge exam I need to take and man if I don't pass it I'm screwed.

They'll be done by the end of this year though! So don't worry!
Don't worry about it. You're doing this on your own time, and I really don't think anyone here sincerely believes they're entitled to a gift. Good luck with your exam.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
I know how Yink must feel, I've bought prizes for lubbock tournaments before just to show my appreciation for the community and the spirit of gift-giving. We are in good hands.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Burnt...a Golden Yoshi doesn't exist in the rainbow assortment of Yoshis to my knowledge...is there any other color you'd prefer? I'll still make you one!

GIFT TIME!

---

That took a LONG time haha, but I hope you guys like them. HAPPY HOLIDAYS YOSHEES!

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
And mr. game and watch.

We all know I'm your favorite.

YINK I love it thank you soooo much!
Way better than the sig I made in paint over a 5 second period!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
HEY I'm glad you guys like them. They look good!

EDIT: Mink lmao, what are you doing here still?! GO TAKE YOUR NAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom