• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gichan & Sanuzi Presents: Taking Back Saturday - I.B, Raynex, Unknown522

BeegPoppaPWN

Smash Rookie
Alrighty, guess you should sign me up for this tourny too, guess THIS will be the first tourny for me in 3 years lol the return of "Snow Blind" muahaha lol we'll see how i do....gonna see if i can get "Volasko" and "Bowdy" to come too. Singles for me now, but if someone's interested in teamin up for dubs lemme know, i main Sheik, Ganon, Peach, Samus....i think thats it :) i can prolly bring a tv as well if needed.

Gichan

Smash Champion
never say I can bring a tv IF NEEDED, if you've been to tourneys before you know tvs are ALWAYS needed lol. I hope to see that ganon and samus brought up a lot.

Gichan

Smash Champion
confirm the following, thank you;

Melee- Gichan

attendance:

Cassano
Brian
Schwartz
Dom
Chris
Allesandro

They are all new and eager to participate.

idea

Smash Master
yeah, i'm almost certainly not coming now.

if there's some sort of after-smash-gathering-thing i can probably make that, though. someone pm me if that gets planned, or if lots of people (you know who you are) are all housing somewhere afterward. or something.

BeegPoppaPWN

Smash Rookie
never say I can bring a tv IF NEEDED, if you've been to tourneys before you know tvs are ALWAYS needed lol. I hope to see that ganon and samus brought up a lot.
hehe quite right you are. I'll bring that tv and a system for sure. And you will definitely be seeing samus and ganon, i started off qith samus and played her ta death....d-air ftw, doesn't need to be a meteor muahahaha....and as for ganon...well...his meteor is just damn fun to overly-abuse haha

i'm awaiting the confirmation of bowdy and volasko but they seemed pretty interested when i spoke to em on the weekend...this will be quite the trip into the past for us :)

BeegPoppaPWN

Smash Rookie
By the way, is this someone's pad we're going to or is it like....a store/studio of some sort?

MM's going on too? holla holla, especially marths please :)

BeegPoppaPWN

Smash Rookie
Giddy-up. Can't lie, i'm friggin amped to veg out and play this game against all new ppl for 10 hours lol have there been many melee tournies going on?? I really didnt like brawl when it came out...felt much to slow for my liking.

Here Rests A Cemetery

Banned via Administration
Giddy-up. Can't lie, i'm friggin amped to veg out and play this game against all new ppl for 10 hours lol have there been many melee tournies going on?? I really didnt like brawl when it came out...felt much to slow for my liking.
Melee tournaments rarely happen, but there are frequent casuals that occur.

BeegPoppaPWN

Smash Rookie
ah yeah, i really didnt think there were many people still smashin it up in melee like they used to. Me and a couple buddies frequented tournaments VERY regularly in the GTA but then just came to a halt when brawl came out pretty much. very cool, well i got a couple other buddies who might wanna come too so this tourny should hav a good number of people thats for sure.

BeegPoppaPWN

Smash Rookie
alright myself and Volasko are for sure coming. one tv one cube and game.

Both playing singles and we'll play doubles....Team Anger Management :mad:

D

Deleted member

Removed by Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

Sanu

Smash Champion
Daaaamn, this is looking good!! Will update soon, been busy ;)

Sanu

Smash Champion
Alright! People have been confirmed :)

30 and counting, ****!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I could confirm a GC for this, but I don't feel like entering a Melee tourney. Might come with a GC+Melee for some friendlies though.

*EDIT* Wait, probably not. Short on cash, and that's $10 I could be using for MMs the next week at Pharaoh's Judgment.

Luigi_Lova62

Smash Journeyman
I might come, and I hate doing the "but" part. Gotta see what is happening next week. It's a big possibility that I'm not doing anything that day.

This year, I'm seriously going to push myself to go to tourneys. And @ I.B I seriously want to see you again with your Marth and Jiggs. RaynEX, the last time I saw you was at Nightmare's house in 2009. Wanna see how much you improved since last time we met.

Luigi Power!!!

idea

Smash Master
alright, fine =P kirbykaze entered as "Luigi_Lova62" and got third place. i guess they didn't bother putting that in the results thread. i think he might have entered as that for something else too.

Luigi_Lova62

Smash Journeyman
Lol i was told by Geist that some guy was talking about Kirbykaze being the best player in canada, then he was like, "except maybe Luigilover62" What was in KirbyKaze's mind when he entered as me?

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
ok so it looks like 4 of us will hopefully make it to this. we may take a train from the st to toronto but if any one driving from london and area to this has any room at all, can you let me know? (riddlebox? sauc3?)

because even if you just have 1 spot or something it will be cheaper than the train and we will chip for gas

sauc3

Smash Lord
ok so it looks like 4 of us will hopefully make it to this. we may take a train from the st to toronto but if any one driving from london and area to this has any room at all, can you let me know? (riddlebox? sauc3?)

because even if you just have 1 spot or something it will be cheaper than the train and we will chip for gas
ums, im still looking for a ride myself lol, and i will be in london, with jpobs, and im pretty sure he's gettin a ride with guru, so assuming guru can drive me (i've yet to ask), ill ask him for ya, tho if zen is also going I assume that -1 more spot.

shall let u know. :), also i hope tristan hosts a god dam tourney this weekend!

EDIT: riddlebox is from guelph, so if my gmaps is correct thats not really on the way :p, you can try avariceX from chatham/windsor area, i think he is going?

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
thanks a lot sauc3 :)

i hope tristan hosts a god dam tourney this weekend!
Iknow right??

you can try avariceX from chatham/windsor area, i think he is going?
yeah I thought about this since london is on the way from chatham.. and i only said riddlebox cause i donno maybe he was pickin people up from london but yeah that would be dumb and out of the way lol.

thanks again

Top Bottom