• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gheb's crazy auction mafia | Game over, Mafia wins

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Kursed looks ******** and is probably a scummer? Idk. My money is on Laundry and Orbo, but Laundry could be traitor.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
All of my reads are subject to change.

If I had to pick a group to take with me right now, it's me, Ruy, Dietz, Zalak, and Nabe.

There are two scummers and a traitor (correct me if I'm wrong). This means I need to nail the right protects if they do manage a quick lynch, but they reveal who they are if they vote together.

Bid 20K on First Aid Med Regardless, scum needs to not have this.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Upon review, Orbo MIGHT not be my 2nd scummer. I don't know why he would buy the track instead of the First Aid Meds.

Gross, gross, gross.

NO ONE BIDS ON THE VOTE BLOCKER! WE DO NOT WANT THAT IN THE GAME WHEN WE CAN GET STUCK IN A LYLO SCENARIO!

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
We're already in a MyLo scenario when you guys lynch me. And by MyLo, I mean "traitor claims and forces a no lynch so we lose anyway" situation.

I'm not scum as it is but I've put this game too far in a hole for anyone to believe me.

:186:

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I think we might need to pull a hearts mafia and end laundry right when the phases he might be lying and I do not like how he roleblocked and yet no kill happens.

On top of that we don't know if he is telling the truth that stinkbug is a double hated item or when he can use it if it it was used.

I see a plan working for him as scum doing what he did and after that flip I am not comfortable with him at all.
You're scum anyway.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
We seriously might need to pull a hearts mafia play on laundry if he used stink bug.
I didn't. I can't. If I'm wrong, which I have a high chance of being seeing as I have been all game, that'd be an auto-loss tomorrow as scum can alpha providing they don't hit the traitor tonight. I'm sitting on that item for the rest of the game.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I REALLY hate Orbo grabbing the Track with no discussion and not wanting to lynch quickly after I looked at the map.

Alex is scum. We lynch Laundry out of the gate.

I don't know who number 3 is likely to be. I haven't read the thread and I intended not to, but I probably need to.
"Nobody's gonna listen to me"

why are your reads this garbage

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
We're already in a MyLo scenario when you guys lynch me. And by MyLo, I mean "traitor claims and forces a no lynch so we lose anyway" situation.

I'm not scum as it is but I've put this game too far in a hole for anyone to believe me.

Did you use stick bug, yes or no? Is it a night ability? Is it publicly announced?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Link me the description of the item you have. If it activates visibly, you're fine. Otherwise, you're dead.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I'll do a full reread later. Ruy stands as my primary scumspect for all the reasons I've already stated earlier in the thread. I've seen nary an actual scum hunting motivation out of him this whole game, I don't like how he played both sides of the Nabe vs Me scenario earlier in the thread, and outside of him peppering the game with questions, he's done like next to nothing. I thought he was traitor but he might just be flat-out scum. At this point we do stand to gain something from lynching traitor as it is. That's where my vote's going but eh ****all.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'll do a full reread later. Ruy stands as my primary scumspect for all the reasons I've already stated earlier in the thread. I've seen nary an actual scum hunting motivation out of him this whole game, I don't like how he played both sides of the Nabe vs Me scenario earlier in the thread, and outside of him peppering the game with questions, he's done like next to nothing. I thought he was traitor but he might just be flat-out scum. At this point we do stand to gain something from lynching traitor as it is. That's where my vote's going but eh ****all.

The ability. Tell me about the ability.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Wtf, I sent a lot of time trying to sort you and nabe out because you both sat I. A tunnel.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Your reads are still garbage.

Why are you being antagonistic, you little ****? I replaced into this game because it needed a player. I don't need you making an ass of yourself because you either single handily destroyed the game or because you're scum and feel the need to be a little dickweed for some reason.

You can either do something productive or shut up and die. Either or, no in-betweens. There's no reason for this.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Why are you being antagonistic, you little ****? I replaced into this game because it needed a player. I don't need you making an *** of yourself because you either single handily destroyed the game or because you're scum and feel the need to be a little ****weed for some reason.

You can either do something productive or shut up and die. Either or, no in-betweens. There's no reason for this.
Because your reads are garbage. Dietz has barely produced content this game and his only push worth memory is onto Kursed, who is definitely a distraction and most likely town. Zalak is dead. Nabe is town but whatever on that. Ryu as town when he's done absolutely nothing worth merit this game and has zero credential pushes to his name (outside of joining bandwagons his only significant vote has been onto me for paranoid reasons). You have me as scum, or at least as "can die", because I hold an item. I get that you replaced in, but you are expected to do work for replacing in, not just pretend to read and not actually do it. Don't come at me with some bravado about "do something or die" when you've put in barely any effort to this game yourself.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm not saying do something or die. I'm saying stop acting like a prick. I do not deserve your complaints when you have done such a wonderful job thus far. You can calm down and convince me to change my reads or you can shut the hell up.

And no, it's definitely not do something or die. You've already done something meriting death. Anything I'm willing to even consider giving you is a mercy. You holding an item had nothing to do with lynching you and everything to do with how fast I lynch you.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I'm not saying do something or die.
You can either do something productive or shut up and die. Either or, no in-betweens.
I'm saying stop acting like a prick. I do not deserve your complaints when you have done such a wonderful job thus far. You can calm down and convince me to change my reads or you can shut the hell up.
That ain't a complaint, that's me saying to step it up. You can do better than this. Take jabs at me all you want, I'm well aware of how I've lead this game into the ****ter.

And no, it's definitely not do something or die.
quote="#HBC | Ryker, post: 18948043, member: 129916"]You can either do something productive or shut up and die. Either or, no in-betweens.[/quote]

You've already done something meriting death.
What, lynching Gorf? That was **** lynch and a mistake. Claiming a Roleblocker on Jay? Why the ever loving **** would I choose some random newbie and not use that potential play on somebody who wouldn't call me out on my ****? Even then, why the ever loving **** would I, as scum, do that knowing full well the amount of hate I would get at my slot for claiming a bingo on an actual townie? That's one hell of an overextension and while I'm pretty confident in my ability to stay alive, I'm not so bloody ****ing confident in playing my way through that one. I've already accepted that it is likely I'm going to die. I'd flat out let it happen if I knew we wouldn't ****ing lose just because I've been such a ****ing detriment but that's not even playing to my wincon so that can't happen either.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
That is why I want to know about your ability. That is why I asked for a link to the ability text.
It is only in my role PM. As I have stated prior, it makes someone take two less votes to lynch the first phase, one less vote to lynch the following one, and disappears the third phase. I have no intentions of using it providing I live beyond this phase because I'm not ******** and don't want to give scum free alphas.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Calling it TvT is not being not committal, I only looked more when you two kept your back and forth and started to ignore the rest of the game.
Unlike Nabe my focus on your play is not on one single instance. I don't like your response to that but it's not my sole reason for calling you scum.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It is only in my role PM. As I have stated prior, it makes someone take two less votes to lynch the first phase, one less vote to lynch the following one, and disappears the third phase. I have no intentions of using it providing I live beyond this phase because I'm not ******** and don't want to give scum free alphas.

This is also why I am asking Dietz if he used his rolestopper.

I want to know if it is possible you are lying about this.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Unlike Nabe my focus on your play is not on one single instance. I don't like your response to that but it's not my sole reason for calling you scum.

I haven't been sidelining, jesus.

I didn't want the Gorf lynch, but I took it over a no lynch. I still wanted Kursed dead and gone so I didn't need to play wifom later if he actually was scum.

I still want him gone, because I hate that kind of Alakaslam play that is borderline unreadable.

I want the Orbo/Dietz angle looked at more, kinda agree with Ryker on him auto buying the track but I'd need to look at his overall play more before I consider that.

I would say you not using the item puts you in a better light for me, however I want Dietz to answer if he used his item or not and on who first.

That information is very key for the context of you claiming to not use your bug.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
This is also why I am asking Dietz if he used his rolestopper.

I want to know if it is possible you are lying about this.
I mean I'm not. It's somewhat of a cruel irony that I've been honest this whole game about my intentions and absolutely nobody believes me.

Top Bottom