• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gheb's crazy auction mafia | Game over, Mafia wins

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123

its because ive done nothing to show why i wouldnt be town :)
Tell me ONE thing you've done to show why you WOULD be town.
@Everyone Else That is not all one link. Every word is every single one of Nabe's non-bidding posts in this game. I am the only form of interaction, the only portal of entry Nabe has had in this game and as soon as I die, Nabe will lose his medium of connection with this game until he finds someone else to attack. Don't allow him to hide.

:186:

This is incredibly true.

Unvote, Vote: Nabe

@ Maven89 Maven89

I still have my eye on you.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
if by this you mean "gorf hasnt made any impression on me," well, neither have you on me :|. but it doesnt make you scum.

i dont understand what you need someone to say for it to be "saying much," but maybe its a clash of playstyle? idk, good luck with your read on me.
I never said you were scum or town. You have a point about you leaving no impression on me. I don't remember you saying anything that caught my eye. I only remember you saying Laundry was right or things that didn't need saying. Though I know I'm guilty of the same.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
I never said you were scum or town. You have a point about you leaving no impression on me. I don't remember you saying anything that caught my eye. I only remember you saying Laundry was right or things that didn't need saying. Though I know I'm guilty of the same.
And why are you guilty of that?

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
iso me. youre the one making the claim, if you read my posts youll find my content.

Tell me ONE thing you've done to show why you WOULD be town.
why would anyone do this ever?

or a better one

all of my posts are evidence of me being town.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
If Nabe really can't see Laundry's point that's just uncooperative and anti town, and I'll vote him for it.
@ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe I know you aren't afraid of me in the slightest but this IS a warning.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Do you really think I'm so stupid I'd forget to talk with my scumbuddy in the private conversation?
Perhaps you posted that intending for me to respond in the way I did, so you could respond to my response by asking whether or not I think you're that stupid? Much like ogres, mafia ploys have layers.

go to your user cp and assign a color
THANK YOU!

I don't see why you can't pick a post of yours and point out what's townie about it. Or just pick some aspect of your playstyle that seem townie in this game.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Perhaps you posted that intending for me to respond in the way I did, so you could respond to my response by asking whether or not I think you're that stupid? Much like ogres, mafia ploys have layers.

THANK YOU!

I don't see why you can't pick a post of yours and point out what's townie about it. Or just pick some aspect of your playstyle that seem townie in this game.
Dude, I said that because I know my place. I'm a snot nosed scrub among seasoned players and I haven't done jack-squat this game. Someone like Nabe has no reason to be afraid of me.

#HBC | Gorf

@ #HBC | Gorf #HBC | Gorf Who you wanna lynch? I've seen you take a much more background seat recently with Zalak coming in here and that frightens me a bit.

funny, i usually consider myself more of a background player than a foreground one.

rosalinas still my key person of interest (and it should be very clear why i havent moved far with my suspicion of her). outside of her, i think based on play that nabe and kursed are beneficial lynches for town, in the sense that we wont really lose much aside from a number, and enough people read them as scum that i could easily just be wrong about reading em as anti town, rather than scummy. dietz, maven, jay, orbo AND ruy all havent left enough of an impression on me to properly read em toDay so they can all live, and you and zalak are town reads.

i think it stands for like independent reread or some **** but basically just read all of my posts (#threadtoolsarecool) to find the juicy content.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Dude, I said that because I know my place. I'm a snot nosed scrub among seasoned players and I haven't done jack-squat this game. Someone like Nabe has no reason to be afraid of me.
No matter how experienced you are, a vote is a vote.

#HBC | Gorf

Not unless you point out what's townie about them.
does that make scummy posts null until someone points out whats scummy about them?

(the correct answer is no btw)

two reasons.

1 im on my phone

2 its because i dont see how that will help. i feel pressured for pressures sake, and thats honestly a waste of time. its like a task force trying to solve a murder by going up to random people and asking them what it is that DOESNT make them a murderer. give me sustenance if you want me to tell you why im not scum. im not the one with the burden of proof. thats the accusers job.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
2 its because i dont see how that will help. i feel pressured for pressures sake, and thats honestly a waste of time. its like a task force trying to solve a murder by going up to random people and asking them what it is that DOESNT make them a murderer. give me sustenance if you want me to tell you why im not scum. im not the one with the burden of proof. thats the accusers job.
nah, it's more like a task force going up to one of 10 suspects. :073:

1 im on my phone
THAT
IS
FAIR

#HBC | Gorf

nah, it's more like a task force going up to one of 10 suspects. :073:
not sure if serious but if you are

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_burden_of_proof

this is why i dont feel like wasting my time trying to show why im towny. that and by principle its ******** for someone to talk about why or how town they are just cuz. like, nobody can accurately judge their own towniness. thats for the observers to discern.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
Whoa whoa why is my picture... like this lmao

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
/request replacement
Sorry, but I'm not going to be able to keep up with everything. Didn't really expect so many posts.

#HBC | Gorf

:rolleyes:

how ****in hard is it to keep up with a mafia game jesus

at least he replaced out instead of wasting everybodys time. at this point, i dont think itll do town much good to lynch rosalina's slot, cuz for as much as im down for lynching scummy slots that replace out, theres a) the fact that i may be wrong and b) the fact that i seem to be the only one whos morbidly curious about rosas early play holding me back from tryna slam it before a replacement takes over. that, and he hasnt quantifiably done much, so the lack of connections argument exists.

im extremely down as **** to hbc the **** out of kursed though. i think its safe to say that hell probably never end up being helpful intentionally, and the fact is players HAVE taken stances on em.

votes not being placed cuz i dont wanna act hastily.

#HBC | Gorf

So i just moved 120 matresses up and down 4 flughts of stairs. I'll work in this later
no. you dont have the right to pull a move like this. youre gonna get your ass back here and explain whether or not that was 120 individual trips up and down or what the incriment of trips was and how many mattresses, and while youre at it, explain why you had to move all those mattresses. youre not getting off the hook that easy.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Or **** you, I'll get back to this later. I'm heading out to go repair our **** at the tech yard so I'll deal with your **** later gorf

Maven89

Smash Master
Sorry I've been busy today and haven't had time to sit down and finish the reads up. I''ve only skimmed recent posts,

Zalak's question about Kursed, it was because I hadn't read the game and didn't know what was in between. From what I had skimmed on that page and from when I last posted it looked to me like there was a debate going on about if Kursed was scum or not. I didn't see how the issue hadn't been decided since all the way back then.

To Gorf, it's because his post was meant to be read as a joke. The problem is that joke doesn't make any sense. Laundry was asking him if a vote was RVS (which Kursed understands) and where where he got the idea that people were saying buying items equaled town from. His response was that he was mafia trying to lynch the town. I mean the entire way it's phrased is just so out of place that it seems to be a poor attempt to make a claim look like a joke.

I know Zalak asked me a lot more questions but I'll get to them after I catch up. Should be sometime tomorrow morning

Orboknown

Smash Hero

Your move, Maven
Quoting this post because its shorter but to answer the question below-its totally normal for people to say stuff like why isnt x dead yet. Its a form of showing interest in lynching a slot people may not be looking at per se.
Would just like to say the town traitor is very likely to be voting Kursed or did vote him at one point.
Why you say dat
Why Gorf? Why not Dietz?

@Jdietz43 should defs post some more

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gonna look out for replacements

Kursed [4] - Maven, Red Ryu, Dietz, Orboknown
Laundry [2] - <MOD>, Nabe
Zalak [1] - <MOD>
Orboknown [1] - Kursed
Nabe [2] - Laundry, Zalak
RosalinaSGS [2] - <MOD>, Gorf
Maven89 [1] - <MOD>
Gorf [1] - Jay

Not voting: RosalinaSGS
With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch;

:059:

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Don't throw active verbs like "hiding" around. **** happens with activity, this is a game. It has always been a null tell at best when a player isn't in the thread; I for one feel more strongly encouraged to actually avoid the thread when I'm already being accused of doing so, regardless of faction, because

@ #HBC | Nabe #HBC | Nabe

Why does every post you make relate to to me in some way, shape, form, or idea?

@Everyone Else That is not all one link. Every word is every single one of Nabe's non-bidding posts in this game. I am the only form of interaction, the only portal of entry Nabe has had in this game and as soon as I die, Nabe will lose his medium of connection with this game until he finds someone else to attack. Don't allow him to hide.
Since you're a keenly avowed student of my metagame, you know as well as I do that I pick a player D1 to stick to. Usually it's not this focused. But, usually I don't choose a player who welcomes focus, using playground tactics like mirroring statements, or pretending at heightened ante in what's likely an attempt to force low-level minutiae like statement analysis out of consideration.

But I'm fine with high level floating-point play, so let's go there. At this point, you are more headstrong than Ryker has ever been, or a moron, or you're scum. My own four-year degree in the study of your metagame (minor in theology) precludes the first two.

#HBC | Gorf

yeeeeea...

when a vast majority of the thread calls your play obnoxiously anti town AT BEST, maybe you ought to change your approach. or if you think youre above doing so, you can stop playing so people stop complaining about your play.

i challenge you to show me a serious comment youve made about the game state throughout the thread that DOESNT involve laundry. even if you find one, balance that by how much youve focused in on laundry and what you end up with is you essentially not playing the game. you dont deserve to be alive with the way youre playing.

oh and dont try and say that its an activity issue. im offended for everyone that you think were so stupid as to challenge your activity of all things. i think dietz has said more about the overall game than you, and HES inactive.

Top Bottom