• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gheb's crazy auction mafia | Game over, Mafia wins

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I mean, I get that. That's part of the WIFOM that comes from me sniping those two shots but you gotta weigh it in tandem with my actions after the fact.

Everything I have on Kursed is somewhat as applicable to Jay but less obvious. He didn't get mad at Rosa like Kursed did, not outright, but he did like the post about it, suggesting that he agreed with the sentiment. He had a marked interest in the stinkbug. I don't have anything substantial but those two actions alone do make me skeptical of the slot.

:186:
Hmm, interesting.

I'll do an ISO of him later.

Jay hasn't left a strong impression on me as of this post still.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
This superiority act is not one that should be played by a townie. I admit, I don't know Laundry personally, but I doubt he's naturally this much of a grouch.

Why would a town member play in such a deflective manner? Laundry is trying to get those pressuring him to stop contemplating whether or not his actions are justified, and instead ask themselves whether or not their own actions are justified.

LAW 1 OF MAFIA:
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO PRESS SOMEONE UNLESS YOU HAVE PROOF OF THEIR INNOCENCE. YA GOT THAT?

If you're town, and you are being pressed, you should go along with it. What do you think will happen? They'll find evidence against you? If you're actually town, and you act naturally and cooperatively, people will begin to town read you. If you deflect the pressure with insults, you're halting the town's progress towards finding your true role. I'm not saying you should stop questioning other people when you're being pressured, but it looks like you're just allergic to the spotlight.
Solid post here.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
why this vote here?
for me? Nothing, that line was hella null for him.
i feel like this read is coming out of left field/is stronger than it should be right now

Feel pike this last paragraph more focused on badmouthing laundry and exaggerating the points towards him/underscoring the stuff related to him
Didn't like his posts in the bidding phase.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Honestly, if it weren't for all of the inactive players, my vote would be on Laundry right now.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
But we do have inactive players. I'm especially bothered by Rosalina and Maven.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
There's no way Rosa and Maven are intentionally inactive, unless my instincts are seriously messed up.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
This doesn't seem like a very Rosalina/Maven thing to do, but they could have been attempting to blend in with all the other inactive players.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
:phone:

Gonna reread tomorrow. I won't be going out again tonight to have WiFi on my laptop. I think, at this point, I've gathered enough, more than enough. I just gotta process all of it.

:186:

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Beginning to lean towards the 'Laundry town' group. It's not impossible he's scum, but it's a pretty convoluted and dangerous role he's playing if so, and he hasn't really done what I'd call 'slipping up' in his defenses, that I've noticed.
He's definitely slipped up a few times. Whether he was slipping up as a townie or a mafia member.. that we can't be sure of. He's arguments ain't solid.
Gorf is also laying around just agreeing with laundry about stuff and sidebar clarifying metas with an occasional poke here and there and i don't like that either
As much as I don't want Gorf to be mafia, because I like his style, I kind of agree with this.
Unvote
Fair enough Orbo.
There's something very weird about Kursed's play. Even as town traitor does he REALLY get anything from this?
Assume he's town traitor. Who do you think he's trying to help?

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
HIS ARGUMENTS*

also to clarify, i do not want gorf to be mafia because i like gorf's style.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Unvote
Fair enough Orbo.
There's something very weird about Kursed's play. Even as town traitor does he REALLY get anything from this?
At the same time though, this play benefits town in no way dhape or form and i know he can play better than this. Traitor dying does help mafia but its better late on

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
I know my plan has a lot of drawbacks but this works IF i don't get lynched

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
i forgot about the woes of being out of the loop when strings of posts happen.

unvote for now. it seems pretty clear that my suspect of interest isnt gonna be very active :|

@MOD request prod check

ill read up later in life :)

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
i forgot about the woes of being out of the loop when strings of posts happen.

unvote for now. it seems pretty clear that my suspect of interest isnt gonna be very active :|

@MOD request prod check

ill read up later in life :)
how later in life...? you're not getting off the hook so easily, gorf

#HBC | Gorf

@me just agreeing with laundry, confirming metas and making occasional pokes

first parts not even true, i dont believe i ever affirmed his suspicions of the likes of kursed, zalak, and ruy, to name a few. my association with has mostly been being confused as to why people are using the wifomy ass sniping reasons to suspect or clear laundry cuz that causes for dumb. i dont see why confirmig metas is a bad thing, and i dont see why making small pushes and "occasional posts" 36 hours into the game is such a bad thing, especially since half the game probz doesnt have enough info out to make a concrete read on. plus, like i said, i wanted to make rosa my prime focus for this part of the Day phase, but at this point its clear that wont happen, so ill be putting more attention elsewhere.

Zalak

Smash Lord
NNID
Zalak123
Vote: RosalinaSGS

I
t still seems like you've been too lenient towards Laundry, but Rosalina needs to talk.

#HBC | Gorf

lol theres no tryna get off the hook, the person using #hbc | gorf's account logs onto smashboards when he has an opportunity, but sometimes he just doesnt have that opportunity. like now happens to be one of those opportune times, but he's likely going to go to sleep soon for school, and he usually prefers not having to read up on mafia right before bed (unless he gets sucked into the game in the moment, which may or may not be happening).

Kursed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kursedx
I actually believe Laundry is town

Zalak actually seems determined and stuff and i dont think he's acting like Jay's mafia

Gorf seems alright he is basically the only one who didn't sheep on me and asked questions I could actually answer.

Maven is unknown

Orbo is idk

Jay is weird I feel like Jay could be traitor

Rosa is unknown.

Top Bottom