• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gfest 6: Kyonfest!!!! Orlando, FL 07/23/11

gallax

Smash Hero
No freebies anywhere. I didnt get any freebies on my birthday smashfest. No one brought me anything. You dont get anything.

gallax

Smash Hero
Just let me know dtorr. I would like to get the list solved by friday so that way i can go out and get the stuff.

And we need suggestions for a movie!!!!

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Just let me know dtorr. I would like to get the list solved by friday so that way i can go out and get the stuff.

And we need suggestions for a movie!!!!
It'll be actually be a dish. I'm thinking about bringing some empanadas.

Also, on a side note... I have to figure out how to get here. Action is not going to this.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
can anyone pick up doom? Hes from pr and is currently in fl. Itd be a shame if he doesnt get to play while over there :(

:phone:

Toneh

Smash Lord
can anyone pick up doom? Hes from pr and is currently in fl. Itd be a shame if he doesnt get to play while over there :(

:phone:
He should put an address so people know where he is, and also if he has gas $ (There and back twice). I don't think any smashers live over there.

Mike stop by within a day or 2 I need that training. Need to hit that pr status.

gallax

Smash Hero
Address please. If we haev to drive out to get you and dtorr we shall. I want this to be the one of the best smash experiences possible.

He should put an address so people know where he is, and also if he has gas $ (There and back twice). I don't think any smashers live over there.

Mike stop by within a day or 2 I need that training. Need to hit that pr status.
Will do good sir. I need to to message every single player that you know to come to this. Amie, trick, taco, etc...

AND I have decided to have pools at this. I love having experience at my tourneys :p

Toneh

Smash Lord
I host good tourneys
Are you gonna do those flyers again? Decent amount of people came last time.

If you can't pick a movie heres some I have. Joy Ride, Fight Club, Troy, Mission Impossible 1-3, Bad Boys 2, Gladiator, Wedding Crashers, Dumb & Dumber, Oceans 11-13, Transporter 1-2, Italian Job, Mr and Mrs Smith, Bourne movies, Iron Man, Cool Runnings, X Men 1-3, Live free or Die Hard

_Dice

Smash Ace
Well, i have netflix, netflix + HDMI cables. so movies we have options. I also have fight club. which really we SHOULD watch i mean it's fight club.

also I'm winning doubles kyon :)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Fight Club is damn good. Chuck Palahniuk is an amazing author. Choke is one of my favorite books.

though, you should watch cool runnings.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Are you gonna do those flyers again? Decent amount of people came last time.

If you can't pick a movie heres some I have. Joy Ride, Fight Club, Troy, Mission Impossible 1-3, Bad Boys 2, Gladiator, Wedding Crashers, Dumb & Dumber, Oceans 11-13, Transporter 1-2, Italian Job, Mr and Mrs Smith, Bourne movies, Iron Man, Cool Runnings, X Men 1-3, Live free or Die Hard
Gladiator, Fight Club, Death Race, Transporter. Action movies :)

I say we do a legit action move like the above...or if there's a comedy not many have seen already. Everytihng else just won't fit...

*waiting for addresses*

Top Bottom