• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gfest 6: Kyonfest!!!! Orlando, FL 07/23/11

gallax

Smash Hero
Anyone down to have a cookout? I can supply the charcoal and cooking supplies. I can also get the food as long as everyone would be willing to pay something. Like burgers and hotdogs. We could get cheese and onions and relish and junk like that. Everyone could sign up to bring something.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Me and solo will be winning teams if kyon and hrnut arnt playing like ****s or *****es lol
Hate you black ppl u can't win if they show up lol.

:phone:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
No but we are focusing on having mad fun for this tournament in honor of CFL. The tourney is legit. All wins are legit. All losses are legit. And this tourney is gonna run smoothly as always.

And also, I really want to have an after event for this. Whether its a movie or poker or anything, id like to get something happening.
Anyone down to have a cookout? I can supply the charcoal and cooking supplies. I can also get the food as long as everyone would be willing to pay something. Like burgers and hotdogs. We could get cheese and onions and relish and junk like that. Everyone could sign up to bring something.
Movie+cookout?:awesome: Let me know what i can bring :)

gallax

Smash Hero
Ok so heres what i need(will be updating as people confirm):

Hamburger buns(16 total) (Kyons got dis)
Hotdog Buns(16-24 total)
Cheese for burgers and onions for toppings
Hamburgers
Hotdogs (Gallax got dis)
Drinks that include soda, water, and juices (Kuro and 2DJeff and radiX bringing 6-7 drinks total. This is done!!!)
Chips & Pretzels (Kuro and radiX got the chips and pretzels. This section is done!!!)
Desserts that include cookies and ice cream(Gallax got the oreos)

If you bring an item you dont pay for food or drinks. If everyone brings a dish(which could also include macaronni salad or potato salad and plenty of it for people to eat) then we will all be happy at the end of the day. I will be grilling. I will be going all out having mad fun.

If you just show up and dont bring anything and just wanna have a good time bring $5. This gets you food and drinks and dessert. Whatever we dont have at the start of the party i will be going out and providing.

And last but not least, i need movie ideas Itd be great to have the movie picked out by friday night.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
OMG OREOS!!!!

I'll provide chips and such i suppose :awesome:

I can bring a 2liter or 2 of blue mountain dew. Gotta drink it for mink! ;)

Someone should bring some grape/apple/etc juice :)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
God Damnit. I miss all the cool tourneys :(

I'm sad I'll miss this, but kuro, thanks for emembering me! Blue dew!!! Make blue dew ice cubes!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
God Damnit. I miss all the cool tourneys :(

I'm sad I'll miss this, but kuro, thanks for emembering me! Blue dew!!! Make blue dew ice cubes!
Yes you do miss all the cool ones*cough*went to georgia >.>* haha. Damn straight...mink you showed me the way of the blue dew :awesome:

Btw i found the best ****ing ice tray for that...it makes like over 50 mini cubes...which means faster freezing which means faster epicness and more epicness :)

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Well, i thought snipa changed his name cuz of the last tournament. Generally when people enter a tourney the name they use is generally then attributed to them so i don't consider that a *troll* at all because in a troll substantial evidence doesn't exist to support a persons claim other than them saying it. And in this case i had a viable enough reason to believe it to be true.

gallax

Smash Hero

Hotdog Buns(16-24 total)
Hamburgers
Hotdogs (Gallax got dis)
Drinks that include soda, water, and juices (Kuro and 2DJeff and radiX bringing 6-7 drinks total. This is done!!!)
Chips & Pretzels (Kuro and radiX got the chips and pretzels. This section is done!!!)

If you bring an item you dont pay for food or drinks. If everyone brings a dish(which could also include macaronni salad or potato salad and plenty of it for people to eat) then we will all be happy at the end of the day. I will be grilling. I will be going all out having mad fun.

If you just show up and dont bring anything and just wanna have a good time bring $5. This gets you food and drinks and dessert. Whatever we dont have at the start of the party i will be going out and providing.

And last but not least, i need movie ideas Itd be great to have the movie picked out by friday night.

Renki

Smash Journeyman

Hotdog Buns(16-24 total)
Hamburgers
Hotdogs (Gallax got dis)

Tempting. I might come to this.

My birthday is the 3rd. Do I get freebies? :awesome:

Top Bottom