• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gfest 6: Kyonfest!!!! Orlando, FL 07/23/11

gallax

Smash Hero
Dang that sucks. Ok we need updates from everyone and what everyones plans are. I need food and stuff and need to know what everyone is doing.

Also the movie cool runnigns is in the lead. I will be grilling in between doubs and singles.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Alright, well, I should definitely be at this, but I can only stay until 7.

Gallax - As D-Torr stated above, once I see a list of stuff you need, I'll be more than happy to help out.

Kuro - If you are definitely going to this, can we team? And can you bring my wii-mote and classic controller that I left at NLL?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Alright, well, I should definitely be at this, but I can only stay until 7.

Gallax - As D-Torr stated above, once I see a list of stuff you need, I'll be more than happy to help out.

Kuro - If you are definitely going to this, can we team? And can you bring my wii-mote and classic controller that I left at NLL?
Yes i'm definitely coming and ya we need to get back in shape so of course we'll team :). And i'll bring your stuff.

Ok so heres what i need(will be updating as people confirm):

Hamburger buns(16 total) (Kyons got dis)
Hotdog Buns(16-24 total)
Cheese for burgers and onions for toppings
Hamburgers
Hotdogs (Gallax got dis)
Drinks that include soda, water, and juices (Kuro and 2DJeff and radiX bringing 6-7 drinks total. This is done!!!)
Chips & Pretzels (Kuro and radiX got the chips and pretzels. This section is done!!!)
Desserts that include cookies and ice cream(Gallax got the oreos)

If you bring an item you dont pay for food or drinks. If everyone brings a dish(which could also include macaronni salad or potato salad and plenty of it for people to eat) then we will all be happy at the end of the day. I will be grilling. I will be going all out having mad fun.

If you just show up and dont bring anything and just wanna have a good time bring $5. This gets you food and drinks and dessert. Whatever we dont have at the start of the party i will be going out and providing.

And last but not least, i need movie ideas Itd be great to have the movie picked out by friday night.
Here's a list. We still need burgers, buns, an extra desert, and toppings.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I won't be able to make this. No ride has come up. I need to know well in advance from someone if they can pick me up or not, due to how far I live. I have other plans now. Hope this tourney winds up being amazing.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
DAMNIT! Tourneys aren't the same w/o Gary and David :( /sadpikachu

I'll make sure to have 3x as fun for gary and style on people for d-torr da bess torres~! :)

SAX

Smash Ace
Hey gallax, I'm gonna be a little late, like I'll be there around 3:30. Will singles be starting before then?

And Gindler, will you already be at gfest by then? Cause I could give you your keys there

gallax

Smash Hero
Singles wont start before 4. Reg ends for singles at 4 though. If you are gonna be late call me so i can put you in the bracket.

BRING SINGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gindler

Smash Champion
Gindler, we're winning teams.
Ha, maybe. My ability to get cheap kills might be down a bit from tiredness

*prejohning*

Hey gallax, I'm gonna be a little late, like I'll be there around 3:30. Will singles be starting before then?

And Gindler, will you already be at gfest by then? Cause I could give you your keys there
I should be, I might be sleeping since I work tonight. see how that goes

gallax

Smash Hero
Theres only 7 of us right now. Raz left because theres no one here. Kyon and action and dtorr couldnt come. Exdeath + his 3 that he was gonna bring couldnt make it cuz exdeath caught a virus and cuoldnt get anyone. Sax and solo are coming for singles. Doom is coming for singles. Radix is coming for singles. So its gonna be me, gindler, 2djeff, sensei, kuro, dice, gdx, sax, solo, radix, and doom for singles. 11 entrants. Hopefully more come...

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I asked in the thread earlier. No one replied.

Here's my stance on rides. Outside of Action, I don't ask anyone for rides. I know the trouble it is for anyone to get me, so it's best if I ask out in the open and someone is willing to get me. Of course, I'll have the gas money for it, but only if I know beforehand. No one responded before Friday which didn't give me anytime to prep for whoever was gonna take me if it was to happen. It's best if I know the beginning of the week, but no later then Wednesday. I don't live close to you guys, so every ride situation is an objective and all objectives must have proper planning to it to be accomplished.

Top Bottom