• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gfest 6: Kyonfest!!!! Orlando, FL 07/23/11

gallax

Smash Hero
I will say this, gdx got boned hard in LF's of random singles. He was like zelda, cant use her. I use my redo. *click* *he then gets zelda again* Gdx "FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

Haha. It was kinda funny.

gallax

Smash Hero
Ok so we gotta set a date for the next one. I want at least 25+ people showing or else im not gonna hsot. Having a small tourney was fun and all, but it wasnt worth it in the end. I need a date in july that everyone is good with.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Ok so we gotta set a date for the next one. I want at least 25+ people showing or else im not gonna hsot. Having a small tourney was fun and all, but it wasnt worth it in the end. I need a date in july that everyone is good with.
well, I should be in town all of july, but near the last week of it i may or may not have to move, so i'd prefer early july. tony should see what time that guy matt would like, since it'd be cool for him to come to a tournament.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
16th I can't make it cause of genesis. Neither can hrnut or a big chunk of sfl actually.

23th? lol u bad

:phone:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
nah im not salty its just to far away i might as well just go to garbs and have fun just saying.
despite the fact that you did go against your rules and coach radix against me im not triping

gallax

Smash Hero
So salty it great. Its ok though if you want to be a whiner and just play friendlies with garb. And its also ok that you dont want to plan anything ahead of time. Its your choice. I couldnt care less if you showed or not. We all lose eventually jeff. Remember that.

And it shall be the 23rd if kyon can show up and we can have a bday fest for him.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
dude i lost ok idc just because im rather go to garbs means im salty? you cry and whine in every match possible even the match i was beating you with my snake lol dude your the king of salt like for real lol. You act like your good yet you CP the whole time and still whine about you losing lol. and i wasnt planing on playing friendleys with gard because we dont spend our time on brawl like you lol. Idc that i lost im just mainly dont like you.
1. your a hypocrit idc if i spelled that wrong. You coach and then your officer ******* when someone else dose it
2. You cry about **** mid match and pause the game alot
3. Get over the FL PR's because you did not have the wins to get on it.
4. Your salty 24-7 lol look your salty right now about me not going. and if you didnt care you would have tried to start anything with me lol
I just rather not go to un organized tournements sorry man. Stop cry because im not going ok its going to be ok ;). I Lost yes lol ask me how much i care? lol i basically made most my money back in MM so why dose it matter to me? lol o and BTW you should have been disqaulified from your own tourney because you couched radix( just saying ) follow your own rules buddy :)

gallax

Smash Hero
My tournament is organized. it runs smoothly. You should read the OP before entering. Rc is not listed as legal. It also states this about coaching:

7. Coaching is allowed only between games, not during. Failure to adhere to this will lead to punishment at the TO's discretion, which could include the removal from the venue. A warning will be issued first.

I did not realize i was coaching. When it was pointed out i stopped immediately and apologized. I never pause mid-tourney match, only in friendlies, which everyone in CFL does. Including the king of us Hrnut. Stop being salty at everyone and getting on my case. We all know im salty. I know im salty. I know i have an anger issue.

Point being:

1) Read the rules before coming to my tourney.

Edit: Read the rules to any tourney before going. And your soooo saltyyyyyyyyy

This thread also jsut turned into

2-DJeff

Smash Master
My tournament is organized. it runs smoothly. You should read the OP before entering. Rc is not listed as legal. It also states this about coaching:

7. Coaching is allowed only between games, not during. Failure to adhere to this will lead to punishment at the TO's discretion, which could include the removal from the venue. A warning will be issued first.

I did not realize i was coaching. When it was pointed out i stopped immediately and apologized. I never pause mid-tourney match, only in friendlies, which everyone in CFL does. Including the king of us Hrnut. Stop being salty at everyone and getting on my case. We all know im salty. I know im salty. I know i have an anger issue.

Point being:

1) Read the rules before coming to my tourney.

Edit: Read the rules to any tourney before going. And your soooo saltyyyyyyyyy

This thread also jsut turned into

Nvr said anything about rc because idc like I said. I'm just saying your tournament isn't legit because you don't follow your own rules so stop complaining because I'm choose not to attend anymore lol. And stop saying ppl are salty because everytime I see you lose about you look like your going to cry? Lol chill bro ur making it into drama so stop *****ing please lol I just stated facts. I could careless. Every gallaxfest I have been to was a poor experience even when I placed top 3. So I'm done with it that simple lol you can make a reply and ***** about it all you want lol. Stop getting salty son. Keep trying to talk **** my trash talk will become personal just saying :)

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Pretty legit but not for me this time lol I find it funny he's getting mad that he didn't follow his on rules and getting worked up because I'm not attending lol

gallax

Smash Hero
Yo, Im not mad in the slightest. Haha its actually quite the opposite. Ive been laughin at this entire situation. Theres literally nothing about this whole thing that could make me angry. Seeing a player say hes not coming no matter what the date and say hed rather do friendlies even though its a small fee tourney is hilarious when you realize its due to how salty they've become towards people and brawl. Ive literally been laughing this whole time.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol when did I ever said ill do friendlys?
I just dnt wana go to your tourney make someone else T.O. and ill consider going. How ppl make me salty? Lol idc video games don't break me up from my friends. Sax 2pro kuro and solo on occasion all play gay and I hate it but there still my good friends I dnt get mad at my friends over a video game. But your a special case every one understands but you so you just like to talk outta your *** like you know something. I want to quit this game because its like a 90% camping game. If I wanted to play halo ill pop it into my xbox lol.

_Dice

Smash Ace
Kyon, i'll make you the damn cake myself from scratch as long as you come. :) Also i can make big dish of food for everyone too.

Top Bottom