• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gfest 6: Kyonfest!!!! Orlando, FL 07/23/11

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
The thought of watching ponies at max volume in the middle of a pony hater's apartment.

Golden. :troll:

Exdeath

Smash Master
Theres really no point in me ever playing SFL again, or anyone other than hrnut, halberd, mampam, dtorr and kyon.
Isn't the latter part one of the problems with the SFL PR? I thought that the CFL PR uses the ELO system and doesn't have that issue.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
You once saw
Kiss Me Bro.

You will
Atthis very tournament see:

Save Me Bro.
A Ganon's Story.

The RETURN OF THE
Mink Sax
:ganondorf: :metaknight:
Doubles Team.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Mike, you really need to edit the OP. hahaha.

And Liquor is for bosses.

I wake up every day and brush my teeth with jack.
AND TOOTHPASTE,

Also
I second rum.

SAX

Smash Ace
You once saw
Kiss Me Bro.

You will
Atthis very tournament see:

Save Me Bro.
A Ganon's Story.

The RETURN OF THE
Mink Sax
:ganondorf: :metaknight:
Doubles Team.
Dude, were just gonna **** on everybody. And everybody is just gonna take it. Because Ganon doesn't a ****.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Drew is 70% coming.

But 100% winning the pony money match.

AND OUR NEW GANON DITTO MM

gallax

Smash Hero
Oh and theres something else that i was thinking. Because genesis is the week before and wato is the week after, i was thinking that I may just change the entry fee to $2 to enter singles. Still keeping $5 for doubs though.

SAX

Smash Ace
Oh and theres something else that i was thinking. Because genesis is the week before and wato is the week after, i was thinking that I may just change the entry fee to $2 to enter singles. Still keeping $5 for doubs though.
I vote random. It's more fun! Lol. If hr comes, everyone gets 2 redos for him.

And the entering fees sound legit. Pay out top 3 for both?

:phone:

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I'm always down for that. It's not like SFL or gainesville would come down here if it was $3 more. Tampa's always welcome but they usually come for nll and that's about it. With some exceptions.

tl'dr ya $2 legit.

As for side event i vote mid tier tourney!

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Haha yes it is bound to happen at this event despite Gallax's pony resistance. :laugh:
Along with a Ganon ditto money match with Mink. MORE HYPE!!!

Mink I might possibly need housing since I am FINALLY driving myself and might not wanna go all the way home so late. Still got room for me?

If I do and if I sooooooooooooooooooomehow lose the pmm and actuallllllllllllly enjoy MLP..............................................we might have to watch that **** all night mang :awesome:

Top Bottom