• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gfest 6: Kyonfest!!!! Orlando, FL 07/23/11

gallax

Smash Hero
No Hrnut. You cannot have your chars switched. I FORBID IT. You have to apologize to gdx first about telling me you won XD

Btw, next date has been set for Gfest5.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol forgot this was this date until i was reminded today

ill come unless in im georgia

_Dice

Smash Ace
To officially hype this enough.

[SIZE="nosizebigenough"]I am going to enter doubles, with myself as a partner, and WIN. HYPE[/SIZE]

Exdeath

Smash Master
OHHH.
Remember what i told you i wanted to enter doubles with a Lvl 9 ganon on my team?

Do that. But with MK.
I've actually considered this. I was practicing not hitting my partner with a CPU team mate and I discovered that my Level 9 Meta Knight will follow-up on everything.

gallax

Smash Hero
No but we are focusing on having mad fun for this tournament in honor of CFL. The tourney is legit. All wins are legit. All losses are legit. And this tourney is gonna run smoothly as always.

And also, I really want to have an after event for this. Whether its a movie or poker or anything, id like to get something happening.

Top Bottom