• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting to Whobo for UNDER $50! -Atlantic South Cool People Only-

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Ed isn't gonna be on the first bus? :( OH btw guys i actually don't know if you all got the e-mail?

The first bus is actually different the one from orlando. They don't stop at that orlando one that we first picked. The new first bus is actually going to be

Lynx Central Station at 455 North Garland Ave

Is that where you guys got? because as of July 1st they moved to that station :-p

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Yup~ not including getting into whobo which is now $70 and then entry fee which is $20. Then there's hotel and food. Pretty reasonable tho

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Its not 500 dollars, lol. I just payed last night: 97.50. I hope I can still make this though, buying my tickets was a leap of faith. And are we going to have mini-setups on the bus?

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Oh... You know, it actually came out a lot cheaper than I thought lol. I actually got the moneys.

But nah, I'm gonna pass on Whobo for other personal reasons. soz.

Player-1

Smash Legend
okay, so we should probably figure out rides to/from MARTA/ATL megabus station. FL guys are getting in Wednesday night right? I assume you'd want housing? I don't mind picking you guys up, but I'd charge some gas money unless you guys want to split a hotel or something, IDK how many of you guys would be coming so I'm not sure if my car could fit everybody either. Then getting back to the station would be a bit more complicated. I think there's 9-10 GA/AL people so that's about 2 cars so depending on how many of FL is coming will decide if we need 3-4 cars unless, again, you guys split a hotel. I don't think we'll be getting rides from anyone and if we do it'll probably just be one car so that means we'll probably have to pay for overnight parking (split this for 2-4 cars) at MARTA and take the MARTA train directly to the bus stop. MARTA will cost a bit of money too, I think you have to buy a MARTA and then put money on the card for the trip, it doesn't cost much I think it was ~$6 when I bought mine or something. If you already have a card then obv you don't have to buy another one, but you guys are from FL so i doubt anyone has one. We get back on the same day FL leaves so I'm just assuming you guys will just find some place near the bus stop to chill for like 5 hours instead of paying for 2 other MARTA trips and stuff.

My parents has a car that has 8 seats, maybe scrunch in a person or two more that we might be able to use to get to MARTA and either we can split the overnight parking between 8-10 people with that, or my parents might come pick it up later themselves (I'm not sure if there's an hourly parking fee or anything that we'd have to pay for then). But that's just a maybe and for like 7-10 people.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Parking at MARTA only costs money if it's overnight, and at that point, it's $8 a day.

Player-1

Smash Legend
We pretty much just need to know exactly how many people from FL are going to be in Atlanta so we know how many cars we should plan on taking. Seibrik said 5 people from SFL are going, anyone else?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
dat boy cam said he is giving away his hobo ticket and said that i could have it.

i jus gotta see if i can go or not now.

but theres a chance i may be coming. GET HYPEE

Top Bottom