• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting to Whobo for UNDER $50! -Atlantic South Cool People Only-

Player-3

Smash Hero

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Just got word

4G0D Has just joined the brawl! (most likely)

He's in melborn and still planning things out, but if he goes he'll be joining us on our trip leaving from orlando!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
holy ****. thanks for setting all this up seibrik. this is pretty cool

True Blue

Smash Lord
You should! Though bought my ticket yesterday. The trip between new orleans and atlanta, ga went up by 5 dollars so that made my tickets cost 10 dollars more than what was mentioned before. So everyone should hurry up and get there tickets!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
So i've made my decision. I'm gonna go. Gonna buy my tickets in the next few days.

We in there flawdah!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Prices are going up. If another person from GA went, the four tickets would now come out to be $43.50, so, hurry.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Really excited about this.
Thank you Megabus!

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I have a very based article on AiB coming up to inform everyone about megabus with a special shoutout to this thread, get hyped everyone!

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Do i just buy a single ticket? Or what? I can do it tomorrow.

Cuz on the website you can list how many ppl or something like that.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Do i just buy a single ticket? Or what? I can do it tomorrow.

Cuz on the website you can list how many ppl or something like that.
You buy six different tickets, one for each departure-to-destination trip. Orlando <-> Atlanta, Atlanta <-> New Orleans, New Orleans <-> Houston.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
this is gona be the HYPEST trip ever

okay since we're prolly only gona have one setup (unless DRN randomly feels like buying another one of those mini screens, found only at playasia.com) i think every match with other people watching, those other people have to do their best to critique the players playing.

i want those going on this trip to do the best we can to improve in the time we have getting there!

Player-1

Smash Legend
So guys to get to the GA bus stop to get to LA we're either going to have to get like at least 4 cars (keeping in mind whoever drives wouldn't be going since they'd have to drive the car back) to drive us to the bus stop (assuming ~5 person cars) or to a Marta station or maybe like 1 less if people decide to pay for overnight parking at Marta or wherever we park at (we'd most likely split it).

Also, we'd need like the same thing for rides back

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
we could always do cabs. each cab split 4 ways shouldn't run more than 10 bucks a person, depending how far the station is from DRN's place...

just an idea

DRN

Smash Lord
this is gona be the HYPEST trip ever

okay since we're prolly only gona have one setup (unless DRN randomly feels like buying another one of those mini screens, found only at playasia.com) i think every match with other people watching, those other people have to do their best to critique the players playing.

i want those going on this trip to do the best we can to improve in the time we have getting there!
Lol why me? Although it actually sounds like a good idea. Mind linking to me to it?

Are you kidding? DRN doesn't have any friends. :smirk:
:( huuuurtttsss

Well, he's got me! but not only am i GOING on the trip but my cars gona be in orlando :o
<3

I'll probably be able to get like 2 people to help out with driving us. Dont know if there is a 3rd driver near me willing to help but i'll check.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Ahhhh!!!! After much thought, I've come to a decision and a dilemma. I want to go to this terribly but I need I figure out how to come up with the money. Any ideas for a broke person beside trying to find a job?

True Blue

Smash Lord
Money Match random people lol.

Sit on the side of a road with a cardboard sign.

Ask friends and family and do something for them in return.

Mow peoples lawns, wash peoples cars. Basically odd jobs lol.

Win the Lottery.

Mug people.

And thats about all I can think of.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Did some research..... Apparently FL is not a sperm donation state or something like that. Unless google is lying to me.... Plasma and hopes to find a job it is!

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
...Of course it would be florida. Welp try the blood plasma thing then for sure. Or you could be like a "call girl" unless you don't want to do that xD

Or sell your hair!

"Have you ever considered selling your sperm in Florida? You won't have any trouble at all since you can donate your sperm in any of the two sperm banks located in Florida namely the ReproTech Ltd. And The Repository Inc. These two sperm banks have been around for quite a long time already so you're rest assured you are in good hands with them."

Look those up that's what google told me about xD Google looooves me~

Top Bottom