• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting Schooled Mafia- Cult Wins!

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Hm.... I guess I'll buy the claim for now, but if blue yoshi comes up town, you'll have some major explaining to do Rockin.

Unvote

Vote: blue yoshi

Handorin

Smash Hero
Day 2 Vote
[3] Rockin (Gheb, Blue Yoshi, Scum Co)
[4] Blue Yoshi (Rockin, Swords, Siivi, Nic)
[1] Swords (Xonar)
[1] Omis (Cacti)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to suspend.
Lunch in a few hours.

Scum Co.

Junglefever|Chaco
Siivi, why didn't you counterclaim yesterday? That really bothers me since Nick did get a scum lynch. Yesterday could have been disastrous if not were truly not the tracker. Because if you didn't CC we couldv'e lynched a townie. This really messes with me and I want to think on it. But honestly you lose town points for waiting to claim like that. Not good at all. Could've been bad.

I'm really interested in Blue Yoshi's flip now. But I need to think more.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Screw it, we're "the" tracker, §teel forgot to counter-claim for whatever reason;
Nick's different (lunch-only) mechanic & correct lynch is why today we didn't call treason.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

This is hilarious. I nailed a mafia yesterday! If I'm not the tracker then I must be mafia aligned, obviously. So, your assumption is that I just handed in my partner D1 in one of the dumbest gambits ever seen? That's preposterous!

Unvote:
Vote: Siivi

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
so there's two trackers? *sigh* i'm not sure what to think here. Keeping my vote on BY.

Scum Co.

Junglefever|Chaco
Who knew the tall one was one of them?
We must act and unvote vote KevinM.
Why would you jump on this without questioning? Literally none at all.
Why not CC?

It really makes me doubt your claim, but I honestly doubt you do anything this stupid as scum.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I wouldn't be suprised at all if there were two trackers.

Also, I don't believe much into Nick bussing Kevin simply because it's Kevin who tries to earn the townie points. Whether it's by bussing or by being valuable in discussion.

Siivi, can you tell us who you tracked and how does yours work?

Scum Co.

Junglefever|Chaco
I wouldn't be suprised at all if there were two trackers.
Why do you think this? Tracker is a very powerful role, having two of them is highly unlikely.

Here are what I think the options are:

Lynch Blue Yoshi-

We look at his flip, and go from there.

Lynch Siivi-

We look at his flip, and go from there.

I really don't feel a Nick lynch should go down without one of the two of those being lynched before him. I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt that Nick is lying since he did nail Kevin as scum. So that almost assures me that Blue Yoshi is scum. So I believe I'll keep my vote on him for now.

Scum Co.

Junglefever|Chaco
I compared Siivi and So Fresh N0. They both came out as the same alignment. I felt it was good I did them first before anyone else. This is why I questioned KevinM as to why they want the hydras lynched off D1.
I didn't see this due to the other posts coming in at this time.

And you gain no credibility points from that since Rockin has listed both. (Even thought I missed that second post.)

§iivi

Steel|Xiivi
&quot;Oh snaaaap, can I play.&quot; - Disney Mafia
Dearest and truest Rockin please tell us;
Who did you investigate N0 and was there a fuss?
What Rockin says we confirm as true!
vote: Blue Yoshi although perhaps nick is untrue...
I didn't see this due to the other posts coming in at this time.

And you gain no credibility points from that since Rockin has listed both. (Even thought I missed that second post.)
The point of asking was to see if he would lie!
He did not, so let the blue dinosaur die.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Why do you think this? Tracker is a very powerful role, having two of them is highly unlikely.
It's a powerful role, but look how it's been explained. Nick does his role at Lunch time. Siivi works at the evening. If Mafia can still do a kill at Night, it would be helpful tohave a night time tracker.

I'm not more incline to using it on someone we don't know for certain its Mafia or not. However, seeing as how Blue Yoshi is more likely Mafia due to my power, I'd rather try it with him. I don't think we'll benefit much from a lynch by Siivi, especially since he's already been compared with So Fresh, who has been proven that he's town.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
Unvote Vote: Blueyoshi

L-1

Someone hammer this lynch will give us the most information. It will tell us if someone's lying. Two trackers one night one lunch makes sense to me.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
Nicholas tracks the kills that happen in lunch, and Siivi tracks prs that take place during night.

Rockin, when do you do your comparison pr? Last day you compared So Fresh and Siivi and they showed up as same alignment?

Scum Co.

Junglefever|Chaco
Rockin does his at Night as it says.

And no you didn't since Nick is on Siivi.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Day 2 Vote
[2] Rockin (Gheb, Blue Yoshi)
[5] Blue Yoshi (Rockin, Swords, Siivi, Scum Co, Cacti)
[1] Swords (Xonar)
[1] Omis (Cacti)
[1] Siivi (Nic)

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
Someone hammer him now before lunch starts. Nicholas, it will be better to lynch BlueYoshi then to lynch Siivi. If we lynch Siivi, we could possibly lose a tracker. But if we lose BlueYoshi, we won't lose anything if he flips town. Drop the hammer!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Lunch is over. Hope you enjoyed it. =)
Now back to learning!

Deadline is Friday, 1/8.

Day 2 Vote
[2] Rockin (Gheb, Blue Yoshi)
[5] Blue Yoshi (Rockin, Swords, Siivi, Scum Co, Cacti)
[1] Swords (Xonar)
[1] Omis (Cacti)
[1] Siivi (Nic)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Why is everyone voting me? Any specific reason? If it was to try out my 'vote before lunch' idea on me (lol ironic that it ends up being me :p), that did not happen. Now we have more than enough time to discuss who is scum and who is not. Assuming Rockin's claim is true, either me or Nick are scum. Why are you guys specifically choosing me over nick? I gave a suggestion that (to what I understood) gave town a major advantage. If that is scummy... then sorry for being a noob.

Scum Co.

Junglefever|Chaco
Are you reading...Nick pegged scum on D1. He's like confirmed town.

Top Bottom