• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting Schooled Mafia- Cult Wins!

§iivi

Steel|Xiivi
Down for a gheb wagon, sure. unvote Vote: Gheb
Wow! Gheb is at L-2 already? Unvote

It seemed like you were fishing for a killing PR, because you said that there were no night kills. I hopped the wagon for the pressure, i didn't know that it would get to L-2 that fast.
Pushing a wagon but an attempt to exit once it begins to move?
How many wagoners would you have had approve!?

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Didn't want there to be a lynch this early. So i unvoted. I would have approved of him being at L-3, but no more.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Kevin has my thoughts exactly.
*I mean I totally would not approve if someone followed suit to me! My level of votes and whatnot is the perfect amount. Past me is scum!*

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@Swords
Can we establish once and for all that pushing wagons to L-2 or even L-1 isn't that bad, as if someone quickhammers, we have a scum? Thank you.

Omis

my friends were skinny
Yes it can be bad. Its not the best example but someone could fake a ninja hammer if they were crafty enough and were in the right place at the right time.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Yes it can be bad. Its not the best example but someone could fake a ninja hammer if they were crafty enough and were in the right place at the right time.
I'd lynch them anyway. Because the odds of that happening without a scumbag doing it on purpose are incredibly low.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
@Swords
Can we establish once and for all that pushing wagons to L-2 or even L-1 isn't that bad, as if someone quickhammers, we have a scum? Thank you.
No we can't establish this because L-1 is that bad. 3 recent games had an anonymous doublevoter who could hammer off with his anonymous vote without being seen. Why would you give him such a chance?

I'd lynch them anyway. Because the odds of that happening without a scumbag doing it on purpose are incredibly low.
And if it actually was a ninja? Would you take the risk of mislynching twice in a row just to see if he hammered on accident or not?

:059:

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
No we can't establish this because L-1 is that bad. 3 recent games had an anonymous doublevoter who could hammer off with his anonymous vote without being seen. Why would you give him such a chance?

And if it actually was a ninja? Would you take the risk of mislynching twice in a row just to see if he hammered on accident or not?

Were any of them anti-town doublevoters? If not, why worry?

Yes, I would take that risk, as there would be a 99% chance said person is scum. Mis-lynching twice in a row is pretty deadly, but the odds of that happening is minimal.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Were any of them anti-town doublevoters? If not, why worry?
Just because all of them were townies doesn't mean that every doublevoter will always be a townie. My question: "Why even give him a chance" was not rhetorical. It's a legitimate concern.

Yes, I would take that risk, as there would be a 99% chance said person is scum. Mis-lynching twice in a row is pretty deadly, but the odds of that happening is minimal.
You talk about the odds just like that but you realize that you'd be willing to potentially throw the game just because of that?

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Just because all of them were townies doesn't mean that every doublevoter will always be a townie. My question: "Why even give him a chance" was not rhetorical. It's a legitimate concern.

You talk about the odds just like that but you realize that you'd be willing to potentially throw the game just because of that?

Tell you what. You find an example of a townie quick-hammering in an RVS wagon, and I'll recant all that I've said on the issue, and take up your side of it. Until then, be quiet.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
Unvote Vote: Swords

L-1 is bad, what if a townie is a double voter whenever he votes and another townie votes that person, thinking he is putting them at L-1, when he is really hammering them. The situation does not have to make one of the hammerers mafia. There could also be some kind of mafia executioner, which I don't think is too uncommon. Not too sure about L-2.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Executioner is both pretty uncommon, AND can kill at L/2, which if you play assuming there is one means you can pretty much never pressure anyone.

S

So Fresh

Executioner is both pretty uncommon, AND can kill at L/2, which if you play assuming there is one means you can pretty much never pressure anyone.
Whoops, Marshy, would you kindly delete that for me? Stupid forgetting I'm a hydra in this gameXD

Omis

my friends were skinny
Tell you what. You find an example of a townie quick-hammering in an RVS wagon, and I'll recant all that I've said on the issue, and take up your side of it. Until then, be quiet.
I could bring up thousands of examples where votes or significant posts have occurred in ninjas. They may not have been hammers but it could happen. Saying otherwise is stupid and thus putting someone at L-1 is reckless and idiotic. Until you can think logically, be quiet.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
@Omis
If I may quote Tom from RTS mafia...

I LOVE bandwagons that hit L-2, L-1, because if someone hammered, the information that we would receive from that bandwagon would be FAR more important than the role that the dead person now has (considering he MOST likely has a vanilla role, and then the chance of him being a power role is the same as the chance that he is mafia). Also, there are no Newbie hammer excuses. Find me one game in which someone quickhammered like that, blamed it on inexperience, and was not scum. If you check the newbie games, scum always did it. SkylerOcon "newbie" scum did it twice, once in each game.
In case you're wondering, he was town that game.

Handorin

Smash Hero
[1] Blue Yoshi (Blue Yoshi)
[3] Swords (KevinM, Cacti, Xonar)
[3] Cacti (Xonar, So Fresh, Gheb)
[2] Gheb (Nic, Siivi)
[3] Not Voting (Scum Co, Omis, Rockin)

With 12 in the class room, it takes 7 to suspend.

Monday starts lunch break.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ups forgot to unvote -_-

Unvote: Cacti
So has most of the game, I just change it. I guess I forgot to delete the old vote.

[2] Cacti (So Fresh, Gheb)
[2] Gheb (Nic, Siivi)
[4] Not Voting (Scum Co, Omis, Rockin, Swords)

With 12 in the class room, it takes 7 to suspend.

Monday starts lunch break.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Sorry folks, but it seems our bell system wasn't working correctly. So it seems you went to lunch a little bit late.

However, some of our dedicated teachers remembered! So we will just go straight into class now, and if you haven't had lunch yet, you may eat in class.

I'm also bringing even more bad news. We found So Fresh stuffed in a locker near the lunch room. He was extremely disoriented and must spend a few days at home.

So Fresh, a normal student, has been pranked and sent home.

Current Votes:
[2] Cacti (Xonar, Gheb)
[2] Gheb (Nic, Siivi)
[3] Not Voting (Scum Co, Omis, Rockin)

With 11 in the class room, it takes 6 to suspend.

Night will begin on Monday, 12/28.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
This is weird. It seems like people are hopping on my wagon for no reason. I'd like my wagoners to explain why they voted me.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Quite frankly Swords I think its obvious why I voted for you if you look at my comments towards the game you've been playing so far.

Your incredibly convenient L-3 thing, your hopping on wagons without any reasoning and then calling two separate players out on it right after that.

Can you be any more contradictary? Plus with So Fresh missing I could see a newer player wanting to vote him off quickly as two good mafia players is a scary concept unless you know how to push and pull them correctly.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Plus with So Fresh missing I could see a newer player wanting to vote him off quickly as two good mafia players is a scary concept unless you know how to push and pull them correctly.
Not liking how you link Mactosman's pranking to a new player. If I can get rid of Macman AND Mentos at the same time I'd do it as soon as I could if I was scum. It has nothing to do with being a new player or not.

Unvote Vote Rockin

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
@kevin Hopping on wagons with no reason? IT's the RVS stage. Gheb took the words right out of my mouth when he said that he could see an experienced mafia player doing that.

C'mon Scumin, post somethin.

Top Bottom