• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Getting Schooled Mafia- Cult Wins!

Handorin

Smash Hero
[2] Blue Yoshi (Blue Yoshi, Siivi)
[1] So Fresh (Cacti)
[1] Cacti (So Fresh, Swords)
[10] Not Voting (Scum Co, Gheb, Omis, Xonar, Rockin, Nicholas, KevinM)

With 12 in the class room, it takes 7 to suspend.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
[1] So Fresh (Cacti)
[1] Cacti (So Fresh, Swords)
[10] Not Voting (Scum Co, Gheb, Omis, Xonar, Rockin, Nicholas, KevinM)

With 12 in the class room, it takes 7 to suspend.
Cacti only 1 vote with 2 people voting on him?

MAKE THAT 3

Vote: Cacti

Cactus rhymes with scum

S

So Fresh

But Gheb, I didn't self vote, I voted for my alternate personality!

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
What's this lesson I haven't learned? I'm simply having fun. Votes this early in the game are usually joke posts anyways.

Every game I play, I'll be voting for myself at the start as my first post. I'll change it later once the game starts to get serious (or will I? 0_o) :p

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Aww man...school? What's for lunch today? It better not be 'Mystery Meat'

Vote: KevinM

For bringing some dirty magazines. Shame on you >:

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Guys, we should really lynch Handorin, even if he is the mod. Vote: Handorin Rule #1, people. Rule #1.

Handorin

Smash Hero
[2] So Fresh (Cacti, KevinM)
[3] Cacti (So Fresh, Swords, Xonar)
[1] Xonar (Gheb)
[1] KevinM (Rockin)
[3] Not Voting (Scum Co, Omis, Nicholas)

With 12 in the class, it takes 7 to suspend.

Nic has been mod killed because he tried killing the mod. I can kill you first.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I don't exactly get it. why is it an issue of him to vote for himself? several do that in the RVS stage

S

So Fresh

*Points at me in Monster Mafia*

It's so silent in here. It's like my other personality just disappeared :O

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Self-voting is still pretty pointless unless you have a power role that requires you to be voted for some reason. If you vote yourself in the RVS you're basically saying "hey guys we have not much to work with so why don't you just jump that wagon?" and if you do it outside of the RVS you waste your vote for nothing. In the strictest sense self-voting can be considered an anti-town move because in either case you refuse to be constructive or to be helpful for town. I don't think it's that bad a thing to do but to deserve a lynch but it's something you should avoid - people will look down upon you for doing that.

:059:

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Well, my logic is that at the start, we haven't got happening yet, and people can always change their votes later. Once things pick up, I'll unvote myself, and start voting for others. I just do this for the lols... that's basically the way I am.

Removed. No talking about ongoing games.

Basically, I'm doing it for the fun of it, but that doesn't mean I will be useless all game. I'm still trying to help :)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Self-voting is still pretty pointless unless you have a power role that requires you to be voted for some reason. If you vote yourself in the RVS you're basically saying "hey guys we have not much to work with so why don't you just jump that wagon?" and if you do it outside of the RVS you waste your vote for nothing. In the strictest sense self-voting can be considered an anti-town move because in either case you refuse to be constructive or to be helpful for town. I don't think it's that bad a thing to do but to deserve a lynch but it's something you should avoid - people will look down upon you for doing that.

:059:
I understand voting for yourself outside of a RVS stage is being looked down upon and just plain stupid. I understand. However, you're arguing that INSIDE a RVS stage, where people can just either vote for others for a silly reason or vote for themselves as a silly reason. If blue Yoshi decides to vote/hammer himself while there's actual discussion going on, that's one thing for anyone including myself to yell at him about. If he wants to be silly and vote for himself, that's fine as long as he realizes how much votes he has.

Scum Co.

Junglefever|Chaco
*sigh* i hate end rhyme. it's so..conformist.

/wrists.

to those naysayers of the RVS, how do yo think we should proceed then?

S

So Fresh

@mod

since I'm a hydra, does that mean I can get lynched twice?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
No, but it means you can vote for yourself twice by voting for each other :)

Ok... are we going to start being serious? It's only 5 days in the morning, and I'm not looking forward to what the cafeteria is serving up... last year's left-overs.

S

So Fresh

also guys, i'm pretty sure lunch is kind of like a mini-night.

S

So Fresh

/Agree with other hydra-half. I'm kind of thinking there is either an SK as well as the maf, one "killing" during lunch, the other during night, or possibly "kills" occurring during lunch and night being for town PRs. Not sure what to expect there. Also, Kevin, do you see a problem with my early vote of Macman(part of this combo obviously) like you do with Blue's self vote?

Scum Co.

Junglefever|Chaco
its so obvious who's talking in your hydra it pains me, almost to death.

Top Bottom