• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Melee into Evo 2013! (FOR REALS... maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
We've outlived MvC2, Third Strike, Starcraft: Brood War, Counterstrike, Dota 1, Halo 2, the older Quakes...all the major competitive games of the last decade

And we're not at some pitiful existance either; we're as strong as ever.

Think about that.

Melee is forever.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
I seriously don't know whether I am more excited about this thread or getting the WiiU in less than a month. It's been a long while since I have seen this much hype.

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
Post on Evo's page, too. I just posted this quick blurb:

"Melee is still evolving. Melee is still active. Melee is still amazing. Get some input from prominent tournament organizers within the scene and I guarantee Evo will benefit from Melee's inclusion."

And four people liked it within about two seconds. Their "recent posts" area thing is full of people crying out for Melee. Just drop a quick remark about what the game means to you, how you'll go if it happens and get all your friends to watch the stream, how active the scene still is, idgaf, but fill that post board wall timeline whatever thing with love for Melee. Every little bit.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
So many people have posted on the EVO facebook page to help as well just like Habefiet was saying, and they are all about Melee! We can not be stopped! I am so happy to be a part of this. HYYPES!

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
WE DID IT

Melee 1901
KoF 1900

Keep it going people, vote, post, do whatever you need to do, no matter how they react, this is our moment.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
Holy ****

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters."

HOLY ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom