• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[GER] Brawl in Berlin: 13th - 15th August | [68/100] confirmed!!!

Schtizzel

Smash Cadet
Bump and Update:
61/100 confirmed

• Confirmed [61]
.THC
_sparkY
_Void_
~Yoh~
Akuma
Asul
Bazil
Biggad
Bleak
Bloody
BluB
Bycel
chilldude
ChoZo
Crifer
cyve
Fire
G-Man
GALE
Garok
Lance
Light
Killian
Klops
Koukin
MewMewZone
Mor
MukA^
Mutzt
NeK
Pipe
Prinz
quiKsilver
RaMe
Ratte
Reyney
Ryomaru
Schtizzel
Semifer
Skety
Slay
Staco
TaY
Tham
TMT
Tsunayoshi
Volvagia
Yikarur
Zeus
ZorC
Gheb
Luigi player
SEID
Sword
Desti
Izaw
Calzorz
C.R.Z.
Siri
Suor Genoveffa
Rybaia

So keep up confirming. They are only 18 days left...

Schtizzel

Smash Cadet
Akuma doesn't response in the thread in GermanSmash. But i think he must open the registration. If not he would be real dump, imo.

Edit: 16 TV's should be enough for 19 Wii's. If he can organize 3 TV's more it should be fine. At BBi there were 14 or 16 Setups for way more people.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Talk to him on ICQ and tell him to reopen the registration. BBI had 140 entrants and 22 set-ups were enough to handle it. If we have 100 entrants then the 16 set-up's should work out.

I mean, if he doesn't even let ppl register anymore he won't get any new TV's either.

:059:

Schtizzel

Smash Cadet
Talk to him on ICQ and tell him to reopen the registration. BBI had 140 entrants and 22 set-ups were enough to handle it. If we have 100 entrants then the 16 set-up's should work out.

I mean, if he doesn't even let ppl register anymore he won't get any new TV's either.
I don't have his icq-number. But i think we can open the registration on our own. We need more peoples coming to BiB. If Akuma doesn't show up in any of the thread then we have to handle it.

We need some hype for this.
Plus I need a teammate.
I also need a teammate. I am a kirby and dk main. Write me a PM if we team together or not.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ramin said he would come if he wins money @Bushido, which he did :p
Netherlands should come to this! Ally to ofc ;)

Mr-R

Smash Champion
i might come to this but i need a cheap way to travel!
someone help meeeee

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
If this was actually a week later I may have been able to come to this =[

sucks that this starts the day after a UK tourney...

Calzorz

Smash Lord
I am stuck in europe. I guess this is my new home I will be attending this I guess unless someone sends me back to US/Canada or helps me =(
wow that really sucks u missed ur plane , now u got to survvie with ur winnings for 2 weeks of food until this tourny i hope u can get help but i also hope u wil come to this as i never got to vs u at mybe the only chance i had at bushido xD

GET HYPED this tourny wil be really good also i hope

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It's very likely that the host will open the registration again soon. Please bring a set-up if you can, I will try to convince him to lower the venue for those who bring a set-up to this.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Registration ist re-open'd.

I already thought about changing the pricez and stuff, so that people who bring TVs will get the entree fee lowered.

Just need some time to organize myself.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
put me on this list for now, i still need to look at how im gonna travel

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
Put me, istud, Tenzo and Skippo on the list aswell. We're not confirmed or anything though. As ramin alrdy sair, we're looking for a cheap way to get there.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Deadline was removed as well... so Entree Fee now is the same for everyone, only people with TVs will probably get it lowered as I already said.

Calzorz

Smash Lord
alright cool i think there was like 20 for pools and everything at bushdio and no1 had any spare tvs for freindlies so lets hope for 25 xD

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Entree Fee raised to 17€ for everyone.

People who bring a TV will get the EF lowered by 2€.

But you will see, in the end you will get the 5€ you pay now back, just let yourself get surprised, some people already know it and they like teh idea :)

So yeah, Registrations, step it up XD

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Inb4 Gheb jumping out naked from a giant cake.
OK I already lifted the secret.

I want to buy Toasts, Ham, Cheese, Cola & Soda for everyone before the tournament.

This is because the supermarket doesnt have open 24h, and is closed saturday completely IIRC, so you dont give your money for other more expensive stuff.

SuorGenoveffa

Smash Apprentice

I want to buy Toasts, Ham, Cheese, Cola & Soda for everyone before the tournament.

This is because the supermarket doesnt have open 24h, and is closed saturday completely IIRC, so you dont give your money for other more expensive stuff.
Wow that's very nice of you, thanks :I

Calzorz

Smash Lord

Dont buy food for other people lol theres like 70 people going!? XD WILL COST A FORTUNE

il buy my own food and help kouky out , the super market is closed Where is the nearest place we can get food? like hot food , cheese burgers chips , hot dogs that sort of stuff?

Top Bottom