• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[GER] Brawl in Berlin: 13th - 15th August | [68/100] confirmed!!!

koukin

Smash Rookie
So I can give some results =)

Doubles :

1. Calzorz + Koukin ( !!! )
2. Ramin + iStudying
3. Luigi_player + Staco

Singles :

1. Ramin
2. Luigi_player
3. Staco
4. iStudying
5. I dont know, sorry.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Dayum hes not trolling either, CALZ AND KOUKY WON DOUBLES!!!!!!! Thats fricken insane well done guys, unlucky in singles though.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
70 entrants // 10€ entry fee

1st MintyFlesh (Mr.R) :marth: :zerosuitsamus:
2nd Luigi Player :diddy:
3rd Staco :metaknight:
4th iStudying :diddy: :popo:
5th Calzorz :snake:
5th BluB :falco:
7th Prinz :metaknight:
7th TaY :zerosuitsamus: :snake:

:059:

Mr-R

Smash Champion
WAIT I thought minty won?!
awesome tourney, minty is just too good

shoutouts coming later :D

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Bracket related stuff:

Mr.R lost to LP in WF
LP lost to Mr.R in GF twice
Staco lost to BluB and Mr.R
iStudy lost to LP and Staco
Calzorz lost to LP and Staco
BluB lost to Mr.R and iStudy
Prinz lost to LP and Staco
Tay lost to Kaak and iStudy

Kaak got 9th losing to Mr.R and Prinz
Koukin got 9th losing to Calzorz and Tay
GregS got 9th losing to Kaak and iStudy

That's all I can remember. The bracket hasn't been uploaded yet.

Rybaia

Smash Journeyman
After 2 hours of plane and 6 hours of train I'm finally at home.
Great tournament. Shoutouts coming later.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
*****z be stalling dat full 9 mins, without succes. Dat % mite be right, but em ledgegrabs, oh dem ledgegrabs.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
ok shoutouts

Luma: DUDE IM GONNA BEAT U AND ICE JUST WAIT!! thanks for hosting us, u were very nice to all of us and even picked us up/ brought us away.. ur awesome mayn xD too bad i didnt get ur songs though ur pc sucks haha

xDD master ( and all his co hosts ): thanks for hosting this awesome tourney ;D oh and our melee tourney match was fun haha, u and ur suicide mindgames

Judge: we played some fun team friendlies, ur fox was nice! and thanks for supporting me during the finals

staco: haha u were the only one i played in melee brawl AND teams XD. gg's man i know u wanted ur revenge for bushido, but dun worry ill go back to germany for the next tourney ;D

Ice: KANKERR MONGOOLTJEEE KANKER MUZZEL JIJ. thanks for all the melee tips, ill be sure to use them when i beat u :D
oh and last stock 145 % *****

BluB: u had a really nice falco, i didn't play u last year, but i heard u improved ALOT, and ur set vs staco was too good XD

istudying: jonguuuhhhh om de heen weg was je zo emo besig, ik weet nog steeds niet wrom xD.
mjah bedankt voor je mangas ensow :D en we gaan volgende keer teams rapen jwz ik was niet echt helemaal in top vorm toen XD

Snopy: good games, i think if u focus more on ur general play instead of planking u would do much better

Kaak: zo eng jij, mij zomaar 2 stocken 1ste match, ik werd kk bang hahaha gelukkig ging het daarna wel beter toen ik die minty tag weg had gehaald, ok je hoeft geen snake op te pakken, maar ga in iig die mk matchup leren want als utd zac het kan, dan kan jij het ZEKER ook

Gregs: hmmm je kon top 5 halen man xD was alleen jammer van je bracket ik gunde je het echt

Tenzo: EY kapot grappig jij in die ffa's man xD ik ging kk stuk toen met die ene appel en mes grap hahahaha

Tonie: TONIEEE, zo jammer he die match tegen calzorz, wel goed dat je nog 2-1 speelde, dat je geen kip had gegeten daar.... zo nep van je he

AIZAW: DUDE u came all the way from sweden but it didnt look like u enjoyed the tourney at all LOL + last day all u did was sleep xD
as kira would say ''MADA MADA DANE''

BK: YO MAN, i didn't know who u were at first but then u said 123 % and i knew it ! fun friendlies, and nice marth en fox

Bloody: haha I had u in my pools again just like bushido, what are the odds xD nice wario man

Quicksilver: good games in low tiers and friendlies man, ur samus is so fun to play against and ur zss is also good!

Koukin: YOU! WHY did u **** us in teams and then not place top 5 in singles :( oh well it was gay for u to play calz like 2nd round :/ but yeah man i played ur diddy in friendlies and i was sure u could get top 5 easily xD i hope u do better next time!

Calzorz: CALZOOOOORZ, SAME GOES FOR U MAN, u choked and u CHOKED HARD in singles.
idk if it was u just being tired or just being unlucky.
next time top 3 at least son

Gheb: kanker gheb XDDDDD i still have never played u ( other then low tiers ) WHY IS THAT MAN ?! we need to play next time.
btw i loved how u cheered for lp XD
COMON MAGNUS YEEEEEEEESSS MAGNUUUUS

Luigi player: YOUUUU too good man, wf was very close, ur defensive style with diddy was so hard to beat XD
respect for going dk in grand I would have gone zss if I lost with marth haha. oh and ur DI is crazy

Tay: wow ur zss is so fun to watch, ur item handeling was amazing! good ****

Yikarur: crazy yoshi, i have no idea why but i dont like playing yoshi LOL, but i could tell u were at least as good as zudenka or even better.
too bad u didnt do so well in low tiers, i heard u got unlucky against semifer :/

ZaloG: nice snake man, our friendlies we're fun :D, we need to play again next time

Muka: nice snake as well, snake dittos we're fun + good **** vs istudying in pools

Rybaia: how could we play so much melee and not even brawl xD? thats weird man haha u came all the way from italy and we didnt even play brawl XD.
oh well good **** in melee ur cf was nice in crews ;p

other italian guy that i dont know the name of : we didn't play or talk so much unfortunately, if I knew u were from italy i would have approached u sooner xD

semifer: good games in winners ! just so u know i went zss because i dont like the wolf-marth matchup that much ._. also nice ike! i got lucky with a gimp once hehe

REFLEX: u are too funny man ! so fun hanging out with u :D u need to teach me how to play mario kart next time dude and ill teach u brawl! remember the psp sites HAHAHAHA

Random facts:

Germany loves ike apparantly

i did the m2k

Minty is too good

ice is a kk lijer

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Shoutouts to international peeps:

Mr. R: KANKER RAMIN! :p
iStudy: Thanx for showing me ICs stuff. Next time we should play again your diddy looks fun
Kaak: I always have to play you in teams WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?
Gregs: Holy ship @ you beating LP in pools. Good ****
Tenzo: Nice to see you travel :)
Tonie: Freeplay with you was amazing. I'll never forget how you pulled of a RockCrock combo on me -.- and GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE MAAAAAAAAN!
Izaw: Legit Sheik, too bad you got DQed in LTs
Calzorz: Best Snake in the EU right thur. Too bad you got Omnigayed against Staco you might've won the set
Rybaia: should've played more =/
Suor: Nice guy, your Zelda and PT looked really awesome but I didn't get to play everybody. Next time, son.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
ok here it goes shoutouts for the internationals i played/talked to^^

• iStudying
we havn't played though you have always asked me for friendlies xDD sorry man,idk why i didn't came,there were always some other guys who asked me and when i was free you already played xDD however you are cool man,see ya next time^^
• Izaw
hahaha you know that our friendlies last for 1,5 hours?? xDD you sir,have by far the most epic link i've ever played plus a very very smart sheik plus the manliest CF and the greatest lighter i've ever seen in my entire life xDD see ya next time^^
• Mr. R
ramin,your marth is epic^^and you are such a nice guy n,glad to meet you and can't wait till the next time^^ you and staco ***** me and gale in teams O.o xD congratulations for winning this :)
• Calzorz
you kicked me in the loserbracket!!! however i dont think you will ever read this but you are a very cool guy.we spend like the whole saturday evening together with the one little joint of izaw xDDD

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Low Tiers:

48 entrants // 5€ entry fee

1: Mr R :link2:
2: Luigi player :ness2:
3: quiksilver :samus2:
4: Bycel :link2:
5: Semifer :ike:
5: Staco :ike:
7: Biggad :zelda:
7: Yoh :ike: