• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

DRN

Smash Lord
lol beating zss with ic's.
You'd be better off with dk, trust me x.x;;
Elev8 did it T__T. Seriously the match up is hard for ice climbers unless they actually perfect shield everything since i can just literally run away shoot **** at ya. But now elev8 makes me rethink going zss..... hmm

tubes

Smash Ace
I ran this through Yahoo Babelfish.

this is what I got.

"You can say. The earth the remainder is inhaled, it is the temple lunch."

I LOL'D.

Also, Tubes' Post

"Me \ ' m was not and was deeply impressed."
Either the translator you used sucked, the translator I used sucked, or both. Probably the last one. It's supposed to say "I'm not impressed".

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I think it would be better for me to learn ddd vs falco anyway.
I don't want to run away from my bad matchups anymore, kuz it just ends up catching up to me in the end. I don't think dedede can win a national tournament, he's not a good enough character. However on the level of play that I am currently on, I believe I should be able to win most *if not all* of my matchups. So until further notice I will likely be going all dedede in brackets *have fun shooting lasers at me guys x]*

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I don't want to run away from my bad matchups anymore, kuz it just ends up catching up to me in the end. I don't think dedede can win a national tournament, he's not a good enough character. However on the level of play that I am currently on, I believe I should be able to win most *if not all* of my matchups. So until further notice I will likely be going all dedede in brackets *have fun shooting lasers at me guys x]*
idk how you can stand DDD vs Falco. i personally would rather play the pikachu vs falco matchup than the DDD falco. Me being falco.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Took you -this- long to realize I actually make sense.

Saltix

Smash Lord
If there is commentary I'd like to do it, be a co-commentator
I am going into the communications field after all o.o

Saltix

Smash Lord
hey stfu b4 I whoop dat ***

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
Elev8 did it T__T. Seriously the match up is hard for ice climbers unless they actually perfect shield everything since i can just literally run away shoot **** at ya. But now elev8 makes me rethink going zss..... hmm
I hope you have something to show me for our $15 mm ;)

You have to play safe. I beat Billy's Falco with D3 at the AU tournament. DON'T GET CGed it really hurts your chances! Use your back throw when you get grabs to add damage (unless in kill range ~(buu trap) You have to di and momentum cancel well to make sure you live to 160ish%. Lastly anytime you get Falco off the map, do yo thang. Punish fantasm with back air or waddle (back air off ledge). you want to punish falco's fantasm so much that the player decides to that they are no longer going for the ledge, they are going to try and just go through you~ up tilt to beat fantasm and then side taunt...

Purple

Hi guys!
@teh albino - me and rayku (more rayku than me, which is a hell of a lot) have been telling you to stick with d3 for months. =/ but then again, i'm sure it's better for you to make the decision yourself instead of having others make it for you.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
I don't know. I think i will stick with D3 for Snakes, but i'm starting to play him less. He has exploitable scheiss that frustrates me. (how am i johning when i have a chain grab and like 5 jumps XD)

T3h Albino

Smash Master
dedede's not as great of a character as la lot of people think he is elev8, but I'm sure you know that lol. He's so exploitable.
And yeah rayku has definitely told me to stick with d3 only for awhile, but that was a decision nobody could really make for me, it was a matter of what I felt was better to do for me as a player.
Also idk if you'd say I am dropping ic's, rather just playing dedede A LOT more. They're still a really fun character to me.

EDIT- Saltix MM?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
alby instead of living a life of indecision and R+A all day

why not just play that dumb hacked game no one but 3-4 ppl in GA consistently play?

better yet why not break into melee (saw ur friendly vs Dogy; you suck and dittos are an accurate way to measure skill)

you want really good grabs then just play fox rofl

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you sucked, bennett.

also albany tournament this weekend why does no one read the forums they are here for a reason

Saltix

Smash Lord
dedede's not as great of a character as la lot of people think he is elev8, but I'm sure you know that lol. He's so exploitable.
And yeah rayku has definitely told me to stick with d3 only for awhile, but that was a decision nobody could really make for me, it was a matter of what I felt was better to do for me as a player.
Also idk if you'd say I am dropping ic's, rather just playing dedede A LOT more. They're still a really fun character to me.

EDIT- Saltix MM?
Yeah, i think we had one arranged already tho

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Oh did we?
It doesn't feel like you're ever at tournaments *or maybe i'm never there lol*.
What was it? 5 dollars whoever vs whoever?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
imo:
dogy
rayku
lounis

I think Dogy needs to commentate by himself because he already covers everything going on in the match (he can talk really fast lol)

Rayku's commentary is flexible in that it can work by himself or with someone else.

I think Lounis commentates better if he's with someone else because he has clever comment additions but I can't see him commentating the whole match by himself.

I also think that FullMetal would be a good commentator and would make a great team combo commentary with Lounis. Same goes with Sleepy + Lounis and *maybe* Rayku + Lounis.

I've never heard Player-3's or Saltix's commentary but I have heard Jamaal commentate and I actually don't like it at all. No offense Jamaal but you just trash talk the whole match and most of the trash talk isn't relevant to what is happening in-game. Maybe you changed your commentary but that's what I remember from a while ago.

Purple

Hi guys!
It depends on PoV. Most people like dogy becaues he's generally funny outside of smash.

Most people like Biglou because of /meatride.

Rayku is at par with biglou imo, just his commentary is less heard.

Most people either REALLY like my commentary, or hate it. depends on if you're really into the match, or if you just want something funny to listen to. But then again it's brawl, do you really need someone to explain things to you? lol

Rayku

Smash Lord
Lounis and I would be hilarious commentary, IMO

Diddy Kong Racing is too beast. Lounis, when are we going to beat that over again?

Rayku

Smash Lord
Dedede is higher than Lucario on the tier list

Lucario can "handle" every character in the cast (every matchup is potentially winnable)

Dedede cannot, apparently.

Lucario should be higher than Dedede

Top Bottom