• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Grenade control is based on how softly you can tap the control stick over spamming dash attack, glidetoss, learning banana locks, and...

well, Diddy requires a lot of banana control but you're going to have to learn a bunch of other sh*t with Snake.

Neither seem particularly hard to pick up once you get most of the bread and butter down though. Choose your S tier.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Grenade control is based on how softly you can tap the control stick over spamming dash attack, glidetoss, learning banana locks, and...

well, Diddy requires a lot of banana control but you're going to have to learn a bunch of other sh*t with Snake.

Neither seem particularly hard to pick up once you get most of the bread and butter down though. Choose your S tier.
captain falcon

oh wait...

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Dyno, it made me sad that you just gave up from that 2nd stock kill against FMTL on RC, you could have made it using the bike =(
i seriously thaught i was on the first block. waiting for it to fall :( that was my only chance of survival anyways :D now, first stock on bf.. that is major bullsh*t right there.. thats a crime against fat people on bikes.. it really is. shoulda paused the game and unpluged his controller there.. kick him too!

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Hey VietG if you hack your Wii to get the texture stuff, would you be able to get Shiny Lucario as a character? I'd play on your Wii all day if I could get that. I think I'll do that anyway :)
Well, no one has released a shiny Lucario texture...

but I can make one.

Now I'm going to torrent Photoshop you wait he-

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Ya know, I read through that thread again, and it almost made sense.

Then I got to the part of where it says $15 for BOTH tourneys, but it's a fact that you can only enter one.

So, yeah. Im assuming both means $15 for melee or brawl.

Full payout for both. 60/20/10/5/5 (forum says 3, that's clearly 5)

Then on sunday there's like, a 10v10 melee vs brawl crew battle in smash64 melee and brawl. So unless something is missing, you realistically can win or lose 5 dollars from doing that, and you have to play all 3 games (or your team does? The crew battle thing isnt clear at all)

********, i agree.

bigman40

Smash Master
If you want something recorded, just put it on my wii (and make sure you push Z to save). Any matches placed on my computer will be uploaded by probably next week (I still have to finish configuring my desktop). So if 2v2s, 1v1s, or even friendlies are on it, I'll upload them (just don't get 3 stocked XD). I'll be up there at about 3:30

~^.NoiR.^~

Smash Ace

There's so much more to "spamming" anything with Diddy. You can spam all you want with Diddy, but it won't make you good. Diddy is nothing but strategy, mind games, and space control. Probably the closest thing to melee in Brawl.

tubes

Smash Ace
There's so much more to "spamming" anything with Diddy. You can spam all you want with Diddy, but it won't make you good. Diddy is nothing but strategy, mind games, and space control. Probably the closest thing to melee in Brawl.
define "close to melee".

bigman40

Smash Master
K, I'ma make my shoutouts now.

Rayku: I'LL have my revenge! Someday.......>__< **** lucarios....

Anti: hope everything turns out okay with what happened recently. Still <3 ya

Fenix: You should've stayed Fox. I don't know the matchup well, and that first match ***** me. GGs tho

P-1: GGs. I'ma have to learn the Diddy matchup over since I'm rusty in it (Deo barely plays him on me now). You got a sweet Diddy, but someday, I"ll have to knock him out >=] (stupid broken nanners >____>)

Reflex: sucks that we couldn't play our rematch. I'ma get you when I'm on summer break though.

BigLou: STOP CONVERTING MORE LUIGIS! Making the place infested with them.... >___>

To everyone else: I know I didn't get to play everyone (I seem to be the player everyone wants to play), but I'll get them done during the summer.

Oh and P-3, you mean P-3 + Albino + Anti >>> Me Anti freaking killed me soo many times XD

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
THA KINGS SHOUT OUTS:

Biglu: my goal is too beat you *glare* calm down its a sign up sheet.

Bigman: good friendlies and nice yoshi.

AntiC: dude i feel so bad for you shouldve won the tournament :(

Dyno: i wanted to play you in the touney for the first time.

Player 1:.......next time ill train TL to eat the bananas >.<

Diablo: MY BOY

all my other homies: i didn't really play that many people but its sad that Desu got wrecked and octix couldn't come and I GUESS its sad(:)) that vietG didn't come either.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
Lol I got 5th and don't exactly expect that to be worse next month. So you'll have a hard time fitting in to top 5 :p We still haven't played.

bigman40

Smash Master
Lol I got 5th and don't exactly expect that to be worse next month. So you'll have a hard time fitting in to top 5 :p We still haven't played.
I'm gonna make miracles happen then. I already have a tough time anyways, won't be any surprise to me. Besides, I'm gonna get on the Power Rankings as long as I stay consistent throughout the summer (winning some money.....now that's a different story...)

We'll play first thing when I come during the summer (I need to make a list of the people who still wanna play me >____>).

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I ***** some face at this tournament.

Shout outssss:

Zom~B: You suck. You shouldn't get technical 4 stocked by my Yoshi.

Rayku: DAYUUUM. Your Lucario is a beast. You were one of the few to actually hit me.

P3: Falcon PAWNCH.

Scatz: Money match me.

Isai: Stop sandbagging.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Shout outs:

F3nix: we should never do doubles.... we kill eachother too much

Zom~B: im going to get you next time.... marth actually stands a chance agaisnt rob..

BigLou: Did i sign what?

Rayku: rematch money match next time

Scatz: Never did get to play you in brawl... next time i want to see this yoshi everyone talks about

Tenki: ...................Shenanigans

Umby

Smash Master
I am greater than Reflex. I went to Waba, caught a ride to H.E.R.B., slept in Reflex's car without a jacket, and am now at H.E.R.B. wearing Reflex's jacket.

Get at me.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
I'm the greatest. I stopped by for Waba, and now I'm at HERB. Wish me luck.

good lucks sir, thanks for the offer, but i'm obviously house ridden for the next two to three weeks. Not because of punishment or anything, but i can't walk. Like really, i'm a straight zombie.

Shout Outs

Scatz - This guy's the **** right here. ****ing playing people in melee because they're depressed. You're awesome dude. Sucks i ended up going against you the first round. I'll get you next time sir Yoshi!
Rayku - This **** right here, taking dollars and hashbrowns from people. Good **** at the tourney though, 1st place in teams? Sounds like biglou and you might be going out of state :D.
Dyno - Stop losing to Player 1 and crying like a *****. But really though, don't go top tier because he's top tier. Stick with wario and learn how to play his Diddy, just because you got three stocked doesn't mean it'll happen again. You have to keep trying at it.
Diablo - You're serious about that bowser, that's good to see ;D
Chas - ****ing boobie user
Biglou - i'm surprised i beat your falcon once. Granted you sd'd i'm considering it a legit match xD. Good Job in teams sir. That luigi is too good.
Reflex - Thanks for four stocking me with yoshi against my fox. Best match ever. and once again thanks for the offer at HERB. I probably would've paid anyways though. Come to wabapalooza for a tetris attack money match, or i might just buy the game myself. who knows.

For smash players, just so you know, i'm going to be house ridden the next two or three weeks. Just curious however, if anyone would be willing to do a tournament when i get back? probably the same as a waba monthly, but...not. Maybe a week before melee vs brawl. if alot of people are up for it i'll ask min about it being hosted at waba.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Id go to that tourney depending if I had som,ewhere else to be.

Shoutouts from last night- <3's for everyone. (I'm lazy lol)

Top Bottom