• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Player-3

Smash Hero
You got ***** on your own CP. =X

^_^
When?
>:
only times i lost was to billy (lol ftiltlock) and Alby (lolchaingrabs)

jk, they were all close matches

except when i SDed agaisnt alby in the last stock of the last match... that was horribad

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
LOL. Um so someone else can win? Why dont you guys find something they suck at and exploit it? Surely they arent that unbeatable.
Nevermind BigLou, Calvin, or other players who can **** high-schoolers.
****, even I'M gonna enter today.
Exactly.

The GA Brawl scene officially makes me wonder now, seriously. 2 tourneys cancelled because of weather? I mean im guessing it's snowing up there in ATL so that makes sense, but the one where I was going to in macon cancelled cause of rain?

Only in brawl. Literally, only in brawl.

And yeah I shouldnt be jakin on brawl "to help both communities out", but there's no way in hell to overlook this. Especially me. Heaven forbid if people actually decide to put forth effort and travel to these things, cause I mean, nobody cares to put up any fair notice on smashboards or anything.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
lol so if desu and reflex cant go
and big lou goes then p1 and big lou would get 2nd and 1st respectively
eventually im going to have to play rayku in brackets
im looking forward to it ^_^ and
OMFG SNOW!!!!!!!
mk made me want to quit the game
but im over it now ;3

Player-3

Smash Hero
lol so if desu and reflex cant go
and big lou goes then p1 and big lou would get 2nd and 1st respectively
eventually im going to have to play rayku in brackets
im looking forward to it ^_^ and
OMFG SNOW!!!!!!!
mk made me want to quit the game
but im over it now ;3
p1 wasnt going anyways because we couldnt go on sunday anyways... saturdays only
>=

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Northview tournament is basically forsaken huh?

Well, if FM enters I want to see vids.

Vids of him trying in Brawl are hard to come by. Please make sure you record them! o_O

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Northview tournament is basically forsaken huh?

Well, if FM enters I want to see vids.

Vids of him trying in Brawl are hard to come by. Please make sure you record them! o_O
lol Viet is top tier.
Maybe I'll try today... depends on if there's a Diddy Kong in my bracket or not.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer

Seriously banning people from a tourney. That's sad. Hope nobody gets the thought of trying to ever consider this for power rankings... considering it looks like a good bit of GA brawl will be there anyway.

__

But ironically, I would consider going up there and entering. Hec, reflex and calvin are the only reasons I dont enter brawl. They both know are good and understand the concept of a mistake.

With all that said, there's been talk about calling due to weather. I've already had that happen to me cause of GA Brawl once this weekend, wont put it past them to happen again.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

Seriously banning people from a tourney. That's sad. Hope nobody gets the thought of trying to ever consider this for power rankings... considering it looks like a good bit of GA brawl will be there anyway.

__

But ironically, I would consider going up there and entering. Hec, reflex and calvin are the only reasons I dont enter brawl. They both know are good and understand the concept of a mistake.

With all that said, there's been talk about calling due to weather. I've already had that happen to me cause of GA Brawl once this weekend, wont put it past them to happen again.
For future reference, that "ban" thing was a joke from weeks past.

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
The guy at the store said that he had placed top 12 at least, but I think he was kind of unsure. Don't we also need more 13th placers? Why don't we just post all of the results?

considering we didn't get the full results from PnT, we really don't have much else than what we can consider, i'm not sure who's the other person who got 9th, but i know three 13th placers now

1) Biglou
2) Player 1
3) Desu
5) Rayku
5) Billy
7) F3Nix
7) Tenki
9) Albino
9) BBQ
9) Zom~B
13) AntiC
13) Umby
13) Player 3

Player 1 if i was able to put in the full results then i would, however, we didn't get full results. Which isn't fully bad, i feel this is all we need for smashboards records, considering i think the rest of the people were no names and casuals, PlaynTrade (in my opinion) probably was just wanting to know about the 1-3 place people so they can get their money. not the rest of the results you know what i mean?

@BBQ - I just realized this, but when you're playing in tournament rankings, don't worry about whether or not you feel "bad" for someone. Play how you would play against anyone else, note you're playing for money, whether it's a little kid or not. If they entered the tourney, they entered to win, so they have some sort of good play am i right? So taunt them if you want to. Don't feel bad for anything you do.

Player-3

Smash Hero
considering we didn't get the full results from PnT, we really don't have much else than what we can consider, i'm not sure who's the other person who got 9th, but i know three 13th placers now

1) Biglou
2) Player 1
3) Desu
5) Rayku
5) Billy
7) F3Nix
7) Tenki
9) Albino
9) BBQ
9) Zom~B
13) AntiC
13) Umby
13) Player 3

Player 1 if i was able to put in the full results then i would, however, we didn't get full results. Which isn't fully bad, i feel this is all we need for smashboards records, considering i think the rest of the people were no names and casuals, PlaynTrade (in my opinion) probably was just wanting to know about the 1-3 place people so they can get their money. not the rest of the results you know what i mean?

@BBQ - I just realized this, but when you're playing in tournament rankings, don't worry about whether or not you feel "bad" for someone. Play how you would play against anyone else, note you're playing for money, whether it's a little kid or not. If they entered the tourney, they entered to win, so they have some sort of good play am i right? So taunt them if you want to. Don't feel bad for anything you do.

Awww yeah.
13/28 with Falcon

hi fiev?

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
I did treibble that touney. I beat some of the people in the top 13 previously. ARGH!!!

Umby

Smash Master
Saturday's Play N' Trade:

So many fucking Sonics and Falcos. I hate you all.

Jamaal is bad at giving directions.

Domino's pizza sucks.

I beat Tenki in a money match for $1 so I could lose it to Zom-B in a money match.

I KO'd Albino's D3 off the top at 93% with Sonic. :D

Today at Waba:

All you Northview kids are lame for not showing up. :(

I edgeguarded a MetaKnight with Sonic

Whoever threw that stinkbomb outside when we were waiting is a ******.

Snake + Sonic Al-qaeda combo was in effect today.

Fullmetal, I think those Koreans are gonna miss their sign. :( Give it back.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
So Full Metal jacked a sign with a bunch of Hangul but no one recorded him playing Barlw?

You people are a bunch of trolls. -_-

Top Bottom