• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Player-3

Smash Hero
Oh wow. You're spot on. When we went into our matches, I fell for your "Imanoob" mind games. You did a good job with it. I've learned quite a bit from you. I'll try your strategies next Waba:

1) Play Melee with people in your bracket. Screw up short hops, abuse falcon kick no matter how many times you get punished, grab the opponent and don't follow up with anything. Choose DK against Marth ;)

2) Enter the losers' bracket as soon as possible. The sooner you get into losers, the more underestimated you'll be.

3) Choose low tier characters such as Sonic. You will confuse your opponent by not using a high tier in a tournament.

By this point, your opponent has underestimated you so much, that he will probably use a character that he enjoys rather than using a character that he is good with. Take advantage of this, and **** his face :)
i only play characters i enjoy lol

your diddy is good, i just play Player-1's diddy almost constantly, so i know the diddy matchup better than alot of people
and his diddy is VERY good

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Like Lucario used to be.
:(

I saw VietG at Large Group Performance Evaluation today for Orchestra!!!!
lol band nerds.

*sighs* i remember festival from like... 5 years ago. That **** was dumb. Mainly cause jazz is where it's at. But high school jazz bands are a joke. (Especially in GA)

tubes

Smash Ace
I'm still trying to find out if where and when people will be playing melee this weekend so I can get some friendlies in.

Player-3

Smash Hero
im not suprised...

anyways.. who is going to the NORTHVIEW BRAWL TOURNY THIS SUN?
cant

too much **** to do, plus going to the one on sat so that whole days blown, have to do it all on sunday

@dogy
jazz is the ****, im in the high school band and your right.. its a joke
>:

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
@dogy
jazz is the ****, im in the high school band and your right.. its a joke
>:
Do band in college if you go to a good college. It's fun as hell, the people are much much cooler, and you can actually get some money for some things.

But so help me god if somebody tries to convince you to get a degree in like, Music Ed.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Do band in college if you go to a good college. It's fun as hell, the people are much much cooler, and you can actually get some money for some things.

But so help me god if somebody tries to convince you to get a degree in like, Music Ed.

if i taught high school band i would kill myself

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
if i taught high school band i would kill myself
Which is exactly why I'm sitting here playing GGAC right now.

**** all that noise, i'll find something better.

(And fyi, teaching middle school probably isnt nowhere as bad as you would think. Those kids eat really hang on every word you say and arent teenage ****tards, so you can joke around with them kids all day and they'll just roll with it)

Player-3

Smash Hero

(And fyi, teaching middle school probably isnt nowhere as bad as you would think. Those kids eat really hang on every word you say and arent teenage ****tards, so you can joke around with them kids all day and they'll just roll with it)
Ah...
i see a venue to my future goal of Pedophilia

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

thats where ur wronge. middle schoolers are more imature then kingK.. omg unbelievable but true..

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
thats where ur wronge. middle schoolers are more imature then kingK.. omg unbelievable but true..
*I am making this message inspite of losing credibility in the "Who is Blacker" poll*

__

Real talk, you go student teach in a middle school and a high school for a semester of college, then come back at me when you get your degree.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Yi-Gi-Oh last week.. anyone up for some first generation pokemon card games?

(was playing some roms and decided to click on pokemon TCG, that sh*t is too fun..)

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
i teach college kids to be awesome in general and it works great i think it's the best age group to teach to*

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Orchestra=/= Band!!
Yeah, leave it to brawl players to cry about easy generalizations.

Then leave it to Atlanta kids to want to flaunt the fact that they're the only place in GA with a string program.

Maaaaaaaaan music people who get into band and orchestra and whatnot generally drive me up the wall.

Player-3

Smash Hero
wtf albino ill be there

if i can find my phone... if not my moms gonna ***** at me and might not take me
>:

but if i do go

albino and desu, im winning a dollar off of each of you D:<

VietGeek

Smash Hero
You guys better record some matches. =P

At least the exciting ones. Like D3 dittos. Yeah.

Top Bottom