• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Player-3

Smash Hero
You guys better record some matches. =P

At least the exciting ones. Like D3 dittos. Yeah.
supposedly theyre going to record all the matches for tourny play and transfer to their wii, then youtube that ****

thats what ive heard anyways..

tubes

Smash Ace
I might go tomorrow in an attempt at getting some melee friendlies in. How the hell else am I supposed to get better?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
OK, last time i braught my wii and no one replayed :( (cept u desu <3)

I DO HAVE REPLAYS.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REPLAY WE WANTS AS MUCH FOOTAGE AS POSIBLE.

i will upload as soon as i get my capture card.. est time.. 2 days.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
OK, last time i braught my wii and no one replayed :( (cept u desu <3)

I DO HAVE REPLAYS.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REPLAY WE WANTS AS MUCH FOOTAGE AS POSIBLE.

i will upload as soon as i get my capture card.. est time.. 2 days.
If KingK wants to win tomorrow w/ TL, he needs to have this picture imprinted into his mind ASAP -

TOON LINK FOR LIFE

Player-3

Smash Hero
Dude vietg, me and biglou were going to do D3 dittos and record them just for you

but P1s camera died so we couldnt..

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
omg you guys fcken funny throwing so many jokes at each other you dont even know what to do -_-

KingK_tink

Smash Apprentice
i dont understand what ur trying to say, but

are u going to ocme to the northview tourny? no johns son.
the only reason you can't go to a tournament is because of johns

and no i can't go because of money and besides i really dont wanna go to another tourney until i know i got better >.>

Rayku

Smash Lord
1. BigLou
2. Player 1
3. Desu
4. I dunno
5. Billy
5. Rayku
7. F3nix
7. I don't know

That's all I can remember off the top of my head.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hrm...I might have made 4th, and Billy and F3nix tied. I'm not sure, and it's kind of foggy in my head how it turned out...

Billy lost to BigLou, BigLou plays me, I advanced past Billy, so I didn't tie with him. You might have gotten 7th, Alby.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Hrm...I might have made 4th, and Billy and F3nix tied. I'm not sure, and it's kind of foggy in my head how it turned out...

Billy lost to BigLou, BigLou plays me, I advanced past Billy, so I didn't tie with him. You might have gotten 7th, Alby.
i think you did get 4th

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
d-tilt d-tilt d-tilt d-tilt d-tilt d-tilt d-tilt d-tilt d-tilt d-tilt d-tilt d-tilt d-tilt d-tilt d-tilt d-tilt death.

summary of my losers bracket.

*sour*

by the way

1) Biglou
2) Player 1
3) Desu
5) Rayku
5) Billy
7) F3Nix
7) Tenki
9) Albino
9) BBQ
9) Zom~B
13) Umby
13) AntiC

i'm kind of confused, i know i lost to BBQ and Umby Lost to Albino, i also know albino lost to f3nix, who lost to billy, and we know for a fact billy is 5th, so that would make f3nix 7th, albino 9th, umby 13th, BBQ beat me after two rounds of losers entry, so that would make me... 13th as well right? So who even'd out with f3nix for 7th place? How far did tenki go in the tourney? ZOM~B's probably even'd out with Albino and BBQ i would guess. But honestly i have no recollection of anything besides my bracket and a bit of what i saw at the end. We would need one more person in 9th place and i would guess that sums up everyone who went to the tourney from smashboards.

I once against can't be bothered for shout outs.

off to play 3s

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah, Antic, I think that's about what happened. 9th place might have been Player 3? I have no idea, I don't really pay attention to the Players. No offense guys lol.

I'm excited to make the PR tonight :3

Player-1

Smash Legend
Yeah, Antic, I think that's about what happened. 9th place might have been Player 3? I have no idea, I don't really pay attention to the Players. No offense guys lol.

I'm excited to make the PR tonight :3
The guy at the store said that he had placed top 12 at least, but I think he was kind of unsure. Don't we also need more 13th placers? Why don't we just post all of the results?

Top Bottom